May testing group!

Wow congrats to the 2 bfp since i was last on! Beautiful news to log on to.

Afm cd12 and waiting to ovulate.. i hate the waiting haha wrote a list for things to clean when we move. Still waiting to hear avout finance to resign from my job. Im so disappointed because i really wanted confirmation before resiging and atm we will still be living here 2 weeks after settlement (i.e. paying 2 loans) for 3 weeks :/

@realbeauty86 congrats!!!!

@happyface82 looking good!! I had to get up at 3:30 am today to leave for work but my temp only went up a little bit. It’s always Hard to get an accurate temp picture with crazy sleep schedule. Still bfn today. Im leaving on a work trip this afternoon but I’ll update when I get back! Gonna miss this group while I’m gone I hope there’s a ton of new bfps when I get back! <3

9C7E9890-9350-4D08-9F56-59CCAC50DA23.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats to the 2 new BFPs! And your lines are looking awesome tdog!

I got AF yesterday (wasn't feeling hopeful, no symptoms and no positive tests this month, so I'm not too disappointed) but now have my usual severe cramps along with a awful IBS flare up and feel like I'm dying a slow and painful death ](*,) Lol. Anyway wish the rest of you lovely ladies lots of baby dust for the rest of the month :)

I got AF yesterday (wasn't feeling hopeful, no symptoms and no positive tests this month, so I'm not too disappointed) but now have my usual severe cramps along with a awful IBS flare up and feel like I'm dying a slow and painful death ](*,) Lol. Anyway wish the rest of you lovely ladies lots of baby dust for the rest of the month :)
Sorry you’re out. And hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Oh wow @realbeauty86 girrllllll ain’t no denying that line that’s a complete line stealer. I’m so happy for you it’s been a long time coming. Wishing u a happy and very healthy 9 months.

@happyface82 ure chart looks amazing. I’ve got a feeling ure getting a BFP this cycle. It looks like a pregnancy chart. Can’t wait for the tests to start rolling In. I bet those cramps are implantation. I haven’t even had one cramp so new I was out.

@Deethehippy ah Dee still time for you sweet, and temp May go up tomorrow. The dip mite be implantation. I literally have everything crossed love.

@MumwithPCOS
My hubby is the same. I did stop temping this cycle but I still did opks. But he’s like just let it happen. I may carry on with the not temping I’m not sure but I’m gonna carry on with OPKs because my ovulation has been different the last 3 months. Day 12, day 19 and this cycle day 16. Had so much ewcm on cd12 and if I didn’t do opks I would of thought that was ovulation but I didn’t ovulate untill cd16. and I had that stupid UTI bang on top of it.

@tdog finally the pregmate is progressing it took its time. Won’t be buying them that’s for sure.

@AlwaysTheAunt so exciting moving house. Bit stressful at the time but always good when u get in there and start making it ure home. I hate waiting to ovulate too. And I seem to be ovulating so much later now, so longer cycles. I hate knowing ure out and waiting to bleed and then waiting to ovulate it sucks.

@lomelindi17 man so sorry about the BFN love it sucks doesn’t it.

@Lightning7 sorry about AF love sending hugs. I hope next cycle is the one.

@Pinkfizz2015
Hope ure ok love.

right I hope I’ve not missed anyone.
I’m 10dpo and still zero symptoms and a BIG FAT NEGATIVE! I always always have lines by 10dpo so I know I’m definitely out. AF should be here in 4 days so now the wait to bleed again. Very disappointed but it is what it is. We only dtd day b4 ovulation so it probably wasn’t enough,
Onto June for me. Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to test. And again congratulations so far to those that got there BFPs.

Oh wow @realbeauty86 girrllllll ain’t no denying that line that’s a complete line stealer. I’m so happy for you it’s been a long time coming. Wishing u a happy and very healthy 9 months.

@happyface82 ure chart looks amazing. I’ve got a feeling ure getting a BFP this cycle. It looks like a pregnancy chart. Can’t wait for the tests to start rolling In. I bet those cramps are implantation. I haven’t even had one cramp so new I was out.

@Deethehippy ah Dee still time for you sweet, and temp May go up tomorrow. The dip mite be implantation. I literally have everything crossed love.

@MumwithPCOS
My hubby is the same. I did stop temping this cycle but I still did opks. But he’s like just let it happen. I may carry on with the not temping I’m not sure but I’m gonna carry on with OPKs because my ovulation has been different the last 3 months. Day 12, day 19 and this cycle day 16. Had so much ewcm on cd12 and if I didn’t do opks I would of thought that was ovulation but I didn’t ovulate untill cd16. and I had that stupid UTI bang on top of it.

@tdog finally the pregmate is progressing it took its time. Won’t be buying them that’s for sure.

@AlwaysTheAunt so exciting moving house. Bit stressful at the time but always good when u get in there and start making it ure home. I hate waiting to ovulate too. And I seem to be ovulating so much later now, so longer cycles. I hate knowing ure out and waiting to bleed and then waiting to ovulate it sucks.

@lomelindi17 man so sorry about the BFN love it sucks doesn’t it.

@Lightning7 sorry about AF love sending hugs. I hope next cycle is the one.

@Pinkfizz2015
Hope ure ok love.

right I hope I’ve not missed anyone.
I’m 10dpo and still zero symptoms and a BIG FAT NEGATIVE! I always always have lines by 10dpo so I know I’m definitely out. AF should be here in 4 days so now the wait to bleed again. Very disappointed but it is what it is. We only dtd day b4 ovulation so it probably wasn’t enough,
Onto June for me. Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to test. And again congratulations so far to those that got there BFPs.
I have a question for you! Do you take notes when reading the posts? :haha: How do you do it?

I’m sorry to hear about the negative. :hugs: I guess you know your body. I think not temping might be a good idea but opks like you say are useful since your cycle is different every time.

@realbeauty86 congrats!!!!

@happyface82 looking good!! I had to get up at 3:30 am today to leave for the boat but my temp only went up a little bit. It’s always Hard to get an accurate temp picture on there with crazy sleep schedule. Still bfn today. We’re sailing this afternoon but I’ll update when I get back! Gonna miss this group while I’m gone I hope there’s a ton of new bfps when I get back! <3

View attachment 1108474
That’s not right that we will miss all the testing. :pop: Hoping for some good news for when you return!

Wow congrats to the 2 bfp since i was last on! Beautiful news to log on to.

Afm cd12 and waiting to ovulate.. i hate the waiting haha wrote a list for things to clean when we move. Still waiting to hear avout finance to resign from my job. Im so disappointed because i really wanted confirmation before resiging and atm we will still be living here 2 weeks after settlement (i.e. paying 2 loans) for 3 weeks :/
Sounds stressful. Hope it all gets sorted.

Ouch, I get bad IBS and heavy painful AF's so I'm really sympathising. I'm so sorry AF came but we WILL do this!! :hugs:

I have a question for you! Do you take notes when reading the posts? :haha: How do you do it?

I’m sorry to hear about the negative. :hugs: I guess you know your body. I think not temping might be a good idea but opks like you say are useful since your cycle is different every time.

Haha. No what I do is I read one page at a time and I will scroll up to each lady that made a comment and then write back to them tagging them and then scroll up again to the next lady and the next lady and so on. And then I would go onto page 2 and do the same or page 3 and do the exact same. It does take some time but I like to include everyone if I can. If it was from the top of my head I would only be able to remember 2 or 3, I wouldn’t be able to remember all of them. so I just have that little technique where I only work on one page at a time and just keep scrolling up. The key is to work on one page at a time. Hehe.

See I didn’t temp this cycle and the last time we was ttc I was temping for 11 charts and on the month I didn’t temp I fell with my youngest.
didn’t work this time tho unfortunately:(

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Naturally they won’t schedule a prenatal visit with all the bells and whistles til after 10weeks. Which is cool. I have prenatal pills at home. Due date is somewhere around January 13th, but of course I’ll get a more exact date later. I’m happy tho. Baby will be a Capricorn like meeeee lol hubby don’t like that hahahaha

Okay lovelies. I’ve been sat here just with my two little ones and I’ve been having very very extremely mild sharpish twinges/pains in the right ovary. It was only very very mild and kept coming and going, it seems to have stopped now but I took painkillers earlier because I’m not feeling the best so that could be masking the intensity of these twinges/pains. I mean I’m not going to get my hopes up but it’s the first thing I felt this whole luteal phase. But isn’t 10 DPO a bit late for implantation?
I googled late implantation and my findings wasn’t very positive. A lot of things saying late implantation does happen but tends to end in miscarriage I mean it’s probably absolutely nothing and probably just my body gearing up for AF but just thought I would mention it. Maybe I shouldn’t count myself out just yet and test again tomorrow and maybe the next day or maybe test every day until AF shows I mean what could those twinges be? I felt implantation with Tommy and Harley and it was actually quite painful to the point I had to rub the ovary or area they implanted on, this was extremely mild definitely noticeable but extremely mild but again the painkillers I took about two hours ago could be making it less painful whereas if I didn’t take anything maybe those pains would of been more painful. I’m getting the slight one or two little twinges even now while I’m typing this , don’t wanna get my hopes up but wouldn’t it be great if this was inplantation a later BFP but I’m not holding out much hope.

Thanks everyone. Naturally they won’t schedule a prenatal visit with all the bells and whistles til after 10weeks. Which is cool. I have prenatal pills at home. Due date is somewhere around January 13th, but of course I’ll get a more exact date later. I’m happy tho. Baby will be a Capricorn like meeeee lol hubby don’t like that hahahaha

I’m so happy for you. So exciting. My Frer tests looked exactly like ures when I was 5 weeks pregnant. A January baby will be lovely.

Me again lol:oops:

also thinking about it, I don’t think I actually ovulated until the very late evening of cd16 (2nd May) so would that mean I don’t technically turn 10dpo until much later tonight? Sorry if this is a very dumb question. Lol, but on cd16 I had right ovary pain very late like around 10 or 11pm so think that’s when the egg went pop lol,
I feel so stupid asking this question. But was just wondering. So technically I’m actually still 9dpo and turn 10dpo at 10pm tonight. Or does it not work that way. lol:oops:

I
Me again lol:oops:

also thinking about it, I don’t think I actually ovulated until the very late evening of cd16 (2nd May) so would that mean I don’t technically turn 10dpo until much later tonight? Sorry if this is a very dumb question. Lol, but on cd16 I had right ovary pain very late like around 10 or 11pm so think that’s when the egg went pop lol,
I feel so stupid asking this question. But was just wondering. So technically I’m actually still 9dpo and turn 10dpo at 10pm tonight. Or does it not work that way. lol:oops:
I have no idea! Lol I would say test again tomorrow!

I'm dues around then aswell we'll about the 9th or 13th I've made a thread in due date one I'd you want ro pop on :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->