MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

AW thanks 9 BABIES...Should be people lining up to wanna bd with us lol... :haha:

Count me in... I'll test on May hmmm.... 13th. Yep, May 13th... I ain't gonna let myself test til I'm absolutely late...

:wave: Count me in too - I'll be testing 12th May!

9babies- hopefully soon you'll get that positive. I still have a couple days yet to see mine be positive on the opk.

I hope soon. bc I am supposed to ovulate now till the 18th!!! so I am hoping one of those days I will get a positive.

9babies- hopefully soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you see your positive asap!

Hi girls can i join ya's still waiting for af to show but huge temp drop this mornin so she will be with me today!! Im gona be testing on 12th may so add me to you list please! Yaaaay for 2012 babies xxxx:hugs:

Hi claire... :hugs:
Can B implation drop :winkwink: teh they shud raise 2mro... wot was your temp??
Im not having any cramping jst aching... :hugs:

Hey laura nope its defo not implant dip, my af drops to 97.4 wen af due as its what temp i am leading upto ov, i dont temp as a rule but have a little go around af time n ov time if im home...i think im gona do temp this month as i got loadsa time off and no longhaul so shud be able to do it, may even do myself a chart! Lol!!! Do you have to temp at exact time or just wen u wake up??? xxx:hugs:

:hugs:Well I temp same Time very morn wen I wake up...7am dnt even talk straigh into mouth and temp the write it dwon then get up... Crazy ay! :wacko:
Iv got an account on fertilyfrend and mymonthlycycles is good as well....

yes you can join us babyhopes!! glad to have you!!

dont know much about temps sorry! : (
got an negative opk today! : (

babyhopes! ((hugs)) still hoping you get your bfp...Laura, when do you plan on testing??? 9- Praying you get your pos opk ASAP! HUGS LADIES..I NEED TONS OF HUGS TODAY TOO..FEELING LOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->