MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

aww 9, thanks..somehow I knew I could count on the hugs from you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

np!! You need them, I give. I really care about you adn all my ladies!!

:hugs:

aww 9, you will be blessed soon I know it..You are so strong, sweet, caring, geneorus and willful. Thanks again!!!

NP! thanks for saying those things made me smile for the first time today!! Youa re the same!! dont ever feel different.

Hi Everyone,
Can i please also join in, i'm due to test around the 15th May. xxx

Yes feel free to add yourself. and welcome. I am testing on the 8th!

No, he is at work! LOL it is only 2:30 pm where i am at.

and it isnt even an fertile day according to my opk!! : /

ooops lol.... I jst think were sme time lol its 10.30pm lol... FX that smiley comes... wen AF finaly arrives for me im gonna try them next cycle... that's if I dnt get bfp... :winkwink:

I Hope you get your :bfp:

I am pretty sure tomorrow I am going to get a smiley bc the lines on my digital when I took them out, were slightly darker than yesterday,still not a positive though. but close. maybe tomorrow is my lucky day!

Hpe sooo 9 really do you deserve it :hugs: Right im off to bed gotta be up early :dohh: xx :hugs:

ok have a good night. and sweet dreams!! ttytomorrow!

:dust:

and hopefully :bfp: vibes for you!

I'm in! I was in the April testing thread and it didn't happen for me, despite being 18 dpo with high temps; I guess my body likes to mess with me... or maybe I'm just getting closer to my BFP!!! Not exactly sure of my testing day yet, but count me in!

Count me in! I'll probably test on 5/15, my 2 yr anniversary with my wonderful fiance!

wooohoo!! welcome you two!!

nice to see more testing in may. a lot of :dust: to both of you!

Hi ladies!! Can i join??

Im due to test 12th May!! Although fertile time next week and OH away for 3 nights!! boo hoo hoo!! We'll give it our best shot!!!

***Sticky Baby Dust*** To you all!!!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"