MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

yikes. so many people need to start posting. I dont have a lot of updates in the last week : (

whatda- are you testing at all anymore? That seems really late! I would be so confused and stressed out!

Hi girls AF arrived as planned sunday! Dammit! But I started clomid yesterday so am gearing up for a June test! I had a dream that I was full term with a little girl last night! Hope thats for this cycle!

How is everyone doing?? Are you testing again Whatda??

Hi Kendra! Has been a quiet thread!

Wondering what happened to this thread. Its still May!!

If my AF doesn't come today I'll be skipping June altogether and will be onto July testers! :dohh: x

:hugs: MrsPTTC, has your af started now? Wishing you lots of luck for June/July. Make sure you let me know when you get your :bfp:
:dust:

Hi Ramie :flower:, :witch: came this morning :sad2: so onto cycle 9. DH is ringing Fertility Clinic today to see if they can give him his :spermy: results over the phone, I'm getting my blood test (thyroid) results tomorrow... Strategy for June - no temping, buying some clearblue digi opks & using them alongside my IC's, stopping EPO, swapping pregnacare conception for boots own brand as I've heard stories of pregnacare delaying ovulation and...I think that's about it!

Of course I'll let you know when I get my BFP hun, you take care in your pregnancy & keep in touch :friends: x x

Good luck to everyone the :witch: got & H&H 9 months for everyone else x x

yikes. so many people need to start posting. I dont have a lot of updates in the last week : (

Hi 9babies, AF got me, & also misshttc, she posted last week. Hope everything going ok with your beanie & thanks for doing the thread :flower: x

Sorry about AF MrsP..Hopefully your new strategy will get you that BFP that you sooo deserve! :hugs:

I tested two days ago. It was a BFN.
I AM really confused, trying not stress!
Just letting my body do its thing, I guess?!?!
I'm gonna give it another few days and if AF doesnt come I'm going to call my GYN.

wow whatda..I do not know why this is happening to you! Its defo a way for someone out there to test your patience! I am hoping for your good news soon sweetie..Positive thoughts your way lovey! Hugs! :hugs:

Thanks Hun! I'm trying to hold on. It's tough. I've always been irregular but now it's getting crazy!

I bet! How frustrating and exhausting this must be.. Big hugs sweetie!:hugs:

Good luck Whatdamatter! Hope you get a BFP! Do you know when you ovulated? I've ovulated very late a couple of times and then my AF has been really late so I still get a good LP x

Any more updates? Who's joined a June testers thread & if so which one? My next AF due July but will manage to squeeze in a test at the end of June but only just & it depends on when I ovulate x

i joined the june testing thread! just because im still waiting around for AF! this is crazy! I waited 6 days and tested yesterday. still BFN!

I joined Bomma's June thread... Here's the link to it https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...nting-congrats-babyclements-littlebird28.html

I joined Bomma's thread as well. She does a great job with updating very quickly and she responds to everyone! Not saying you didn't do a super job, 9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->