***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Thanks for starting the May thread @Lozb I think I will be joining you as I'm CD16 and still no ovulation so realistically I'm testing in May and will try to not start early.
I will give you a test day once we have ovulation!!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Good luck!

How does everyone feel about the clear blue digi OPK? I got a static smiley two days ago on the 18th but did an internet cheapie in the morning of yesterday which was definitely positive. I’m classing today as 1dpo as I was cramping all day yesterday. I don’t temp. Also we only dtd the three days lead up and the day I got a static smiley not actually O day. I know no one can predict I just hope that’s enough! Xxx

I know a big fat zero about OPKs but just wanted to wish you luck, sounds like you would have done enough to catch it!

I know a big fat zero about OPKs but just wanted to wish you luck, sounds like you would have done enough to catch it!
I don’t know anything about them either :laugh2:gonna just relax and enjoy my first proper official tww. Hope you’re ok!

How does everyone feel about the clear blue digi OPK? I got a static smiley two days ago on the 18th but did an internet cheapie in the morning of yesterday which was definitely positive. I’m classing today as 1dpo as I was cramping all day yesterday. I don’t temp. Also we only dtd the three days lead up and the day I got a static smiley not actually O day. I know no one can predict I just hope that’s enough! Xxx

I would say O was when u had pains. The static smiley before this will have been ur surge. With digi they say once u get the static dnt test again as it registers as a new cycle but internet cheapies ok to test more and will continue to pick up the LH surge while it’s still there. Some women have gradual increase and decrease others have sharp increase and sharp decrease. hope this helps.

I would say O was when u had pains. The static smiley before this will have been ur surge. With digi they say once u get the static dnt test again as it registers as a new cycle but internet cheapies ok to test more and will continue to pick up the LH surge while it’s still there. Some women have gradual increase and decrease others have sharp increase and sharp decrease. hope this helps.
This makes sense! Gonna dtd today too just coz why not! Fingers crossed xx

@Schweppes I never liked the cbw digital opks. Seems like the cheapies worked better for me. They coincided with my O pain while the cbe still wasnt sure. Doesn't work for everyone. FX!!

@Schweppes I never liked the cbw digital opks. Seems like the cheapies worked better for me. They coincided with my O pain while the cbe still wasnt sure. Doesn't work for everyone. FX!!

hopefully! Can’t wait for this two week wait symptom spotting haha xxx

So finishing my last night tonight. Cd14 and hoping to get some baby making time in as we haven’t managed as my work shifts have been crazy.

@Suggerhoney Thank you.

@Steph1012 Happy you are getting started. The wait for everything seems like a life time I bet.

@Lozb FX you got your bases covered. I can't wait to get there myself. Always worried I will miss my window. Are you temping?

Looks like im joining the May group, have my pre-af spotting this morning and bfn on a test when i got home. So expect tomorrow to be cd1 (Slight relief for no christmas due date but still wish i didnt have to go through another tww).

Won't put a test date as no idea if we will end up trying or just ntnp so wont be tracking again. :)

Looks like im joining the May group, have my pre-af spotting this morning and bfn on a test when i got home. So expect tomorrow to be cd1 (Slight relief for no christmas due date but still wish i didnt have to go through another tww).

Won't put a test date as no idea if we will end up trying or just ntnp so wont be tracking again. :)

Fingers crossed for May :)

@FTale no not temping. I am now jst going with it. I know my O day is normally between cd15-cd17 so in my window now. Hoping to bed tonight. I have just woke from nights.

Hi ladies. I’m on cycle day 16 AF due on 3rd May. My cycle is usually 28 days but last month I ovulated late and it was 31 days so the sex was at the wrong time for optimum chances. I am 40 too with 1 tube but my last 2 kids were conceived easily with 1 tube.

Made my husband BD every day since cycle day 10 this month lol except last night because I really couldn’t be bothered and going to make him continue till cycle day 20 poor thing. He is only 30 though so he can keep it up.

I never had a positive tests before 11dpo and I have been pregnant 8 times so if this month is a success I don’t expect an early BFP.

I would like to join anyway

Hi ladies. I’m on cycle day 16 AF due on 3rd May. My cycle is usually 28 days but last month I ovulated late and it was 31 days so the sex was at the wrong time for optimum chances. I am 40 too with 1 tube but my last 2 kids were conceived easily with 1 tube.

Made my husband BD every day since cycle day 10 this month lol except last night because I really couldn’t be bothered and going to make him continue till cycle day 20 poor thing. He is only 30 though so he can keep it up.

I never had a positive tests before 11dpo and I have been pregnant 8 times so if this month is a success I don’t expect an early BFP.

I would like to join anyway

good luck!! I am cd 14 and I think 2 dpo. I am due AF the 5th of May so we are at a similar timing! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->