***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Hi guys, can i be added to 6th May for testing please! Got a static smiley on the CB digi and a pos on my opk earlier this evening. Managed to BD and will test again in the morning! Fingers crossed for everyone this month
:dust::dust::dust:

Officially cd1 here after 2 days of light spotting. I dont think I'll track or test this cycle as ive run out of tests and dont want to buy more unless i get symptoms... so gonna be a boring month lol

@Lozb thanks for asking. I’m off the see the GP now as It’s the third month of getting v faint lines then heavy clotty af and terrible acne!? So I think I need my hormones checked. So not sure if I’ll be in this month as I’m thinking it’s all getting a but stressful. Well, I say that now but just wait till those o hormones kick in!

@AlwaysTheAunt boo for cd1. I read that you can start cd1 on the day you begin spotting as it means your hormones are low enough to allow some shedding to start. I go with that as it get me passed those first few af days quicker if that makes sense!
Hats off to the ladies on nights. I did 4 in a row as a student midwife last year and I’m still getting over it lol @Schweppes ill have to pick your brain when assignments are due!

Thanks for this thread @Lozb ... Please put me down for May 7th.

I am not very hopeful for this cycle as I just had the Covid vaccine first shot. But no harm testing! Plus I'd like to cheer you wonderful ladies and be happy with you and also be sad together if that's what is planned for us.:friends:

I am not very hopeful for this cycle as I just had the Covid vaccine first shot. But no harm testing! Plus I'd like to cheer you wonderful ladies and be happy with you and also be sad together if that's what is planned for us.:friends:
Good luck, I had the jab about 3 weeks ago so let’s see how it affects TTC..still worth a go this cycle :)

Hey, just catching up. Last couple of days I've had some signs O is on the way. CD12 I think atm, trying to be relaxed and not track it too much. With my possibly extended LP the last couple of months I'm going to give it 2 weeks from when the O signs disappear/I get mega O pains, and see where I'm at. I've only got 1 test in the house so going to attempt to wait it out and not buy more :haha:

I had my first covid vaccine almost 3 months ago. I've managed to get pregnant 2 of those months (both ended in a chemical)
Fingers crossed it doesn't affect you x

Also here cheering you all along hoping to see some of you over in the dec/jan group soon

I had my 2nd vaccine about 2 weeks ago. Feel ready and safe to get pregnant now.
My 2nd is due in 4 weeks. I only had mine already due to my job (im a dementia support worker) relieved I have though.

I had my second about 6 weeks ago and when I saw my consultant on Tuesday he was very pleased I had had them and said the RCOG are in support of the vaccine in pregnant women, so I think everyone here will be just fine!

I had my second about 6 weeks ago and when I saw my consultant on Tuesday he was very pleased I had had them and said the RCOG are in support of the vaccine in pregnant women, so I think everyone here will be just fine!
My sister is ttc too and they said the same to her. When I had my 1st vaccine they told me not to continue ttc until 3 months after my 2nd jab.

Has anyone ever dealt with ovulation bleeding?
Im almost certain im ovulating today, been getting almost there opk’s and flashing smileys on the clear blue digi for 2 days and then last night got my first static smiley and blazing positives on my opk’s today along with lots of cramping and sharp pain from
My right ovary.
However this evening when i went to the loo there was pink watery loss on wiping, not enough to be on my underwear?? Ive never had this before that im aware of but then its been a while since i tracked and got a definite pos on an opk?
Is this normal or could i be completely wrong and getting AF early?? X

Im almost certain im ovulating today, been getting almost there opk’s and flashing smileys on the clear blue digi for 2 days and then last night got my first static smiley and blazing positives on my opk’s today along with lots of cramping and sharp pain from
My right ovary.
However this evening when i went to the loo there was pink watery loss on wiping, not enough to be on my underwear?? Ive never had this before that im aware of but then its been a while since i tracked and got a definite pos on an opk?
I had some pink spotting this cycle at the time of ovulation. @wantingagirl suggested it could be ovulation bleeding. Id never experienced it before x

Hey, just catching up. Last couple of days I've had some signs O is on the way. CD12 I think atm, trying to be relaxed and not track it too much. With my possibly extended LP the last couple of months I'm going to give it 2 weeks from when the O signs disappear/I get mega O pains, and see where I'm at. I've only got 1 test in the house so going to attempt to wait it out and not buy more :haha:

..love it, Mega O pains..lol...they are. I start off walking, crawling then needing a forklift to get me in bed the pain is so horrible. And do we need to talk about the gas that comes with it....mmm, I can't even pee straight in that pain. I read it the blood from the follicle bursting that is irritating our stomach and organs down yonder. We are human opks. If I don't have this pain I know I didn't O. Or if it was a barely there type of deal, it was a weak one and not good.

Do you normally get 14 days lps after? I've been on progesterone so long till its been a while since mine were 11 days only.

I have lots of cheapies and one digital in the house. I will use it on test day which is I think the day before AF is due or the day of. I will be cheating and watching my temp though. Even on Progesterone it has a certain level it never passes and I've never been pregnant on it either.

May....May we please get some babies this month? Please :flower: FX!!

My right ovary.

Yes, its happened to be but didn't noticed till 1 , 2 or 3 dpo. It was too soon for implantation spotting so I chucked it up to my ovulation. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->