***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Hi ladies. I’m on cycle day 16 AF due on 3rd May. My cycle is usually 28 days but last month I ovulated late and it was 31 days so the sex was at the wrong time for optimum chances. I am 40 too with 1 tube but my last 2 kids were conceived easily with 1 tube.

Made my husband BD every day since cycle day 10 this month lol except last night because I really couldn’t be bothered and going to make him continue till cycle day 20 poor thing. He is only 30 though so he can keep it up.

I never had a positive tests before 11dpo and I have been pregnant 8 times so if this month is a success I don’t expect an early BFP.

I would like to join anyway
All that BDing can only be a good thing! Good luck for when you test :)

Hi ladies. I’m on cycle day 16 AF due on 3rd May. My cycle is usually 28 days but last month I ovulated late and it was 31 days so the sex was at the wrong time for optimum chances. I am 40 too with 1 tube but my last 2 kids were conceived easily with 1 tube.

Made my husband BD every day since cycle day 10 this month lol except last night because I really couldn’t be bothered and going to make him continue till cycle day 20 poor thing. He is only 30 though so he can keep it up.

I never had a positive tests before 11dpo and I have been pregnant 8 times so if this month is a success I don’t expect an early BFP.

I would like to join anyway

would you like the 3rd may adding to the front page?

good luck!! I am cd 14 and I think 2 dpo. I am due AF the 5th of May so we are at a similar timing! Fingers crossed x

hi would u like 5th may adding to front page?

hi would u like 5th may adding to front page?

Im on for the 1st :) I’m going to test early which I know I shouldn’t but I know I won’t be able to help myself haha thank you!! Xx

Im on for the 1st :) I’m going to test early which I know I shouldn’t but I know I won’t be able to help myself haha thank you!! Xx

no bother. I remember now. I shudnt read or do anything waking up from night shift as I dnt think i read properly.

no bother. I remember now. I shudnt read or do anything waking up from night shift as I dnt think i read properly.

LOL. Same here. Was awake all night the other night. Then got out of bed to take meds. Poured water in my hand then went to drink the pill bottle..:roll:

Following along! I hope nobody minds :) Really looking forward to some of you mamas getting their much awaited BFP!

@FTale sounds so much like me :rofl:

LOL...

I don't mind at all. I like seeing our ttc sisters preggo. It is what we are here for. :friends: If I have bad days, I just hold off getting online till I am in a better mood. We have those days. You have been there Rach and now you enjoy your bun.

Hi everyone! Cd2 so I’ll be a May tester. Very happy to have to here @Rach87 !

wishing everyone lots of baby dust for January babies
I'm so sorry. I missed your Af post :( massive hugs. This month has got to be your month xx

Loz and Schweppes, what do you two do? I’m about to start a run of three nights this evening Thank God my husband and I don’t have the pressure of worrying about having sex at certain times

Everyone seems to be down for testing so early on in May, I hope you don’t all leave me when the BFPs start flying in!

Had an injection on Tuesday to send me into ‘temporary menopause’, how delightful..

Good luck to the new joiners.

Loz and Schweppes, what do you two do? I’m about to start a run of three nights this evening Thank God my husband and I don’t have the pressure of worrying about having sex at certain times

Everyone seems to be down for testing so early on in May, I hope you don’t all leave me when the BFPs start flying in!

Had an injection on Tuesday to send me into ‘temporary menopause’, how delightful..

I’m a midwife :) what do you do? What was the injection for? I quite like nights but I only like doing 2 then a break.
Xx

Ooh great, you must be full of knowledge!

I’m an oncology nurse. Yeah I suppose I don’t mind them too much either when I’m actually doing them, I’m just not a day sleeper so find that part difficult, although at least I reset easily! My husband is a police officer so I try to request them around his nights so we can go to bed together and it feels more ‘normal’!

it was a prostap injection which essentially suppresses your body’s natural production of oestrogen and progesterone so that everything can be given to me via medication and managed by the clinic.

Hi I am nursing associate for learning disabilities inpatients and mental health. We normally do two or three nights. I am off for over week now as it’s my sons birthday on Sunday. I can’t believe he is going to be 5 my little miracle.

@Lucy3 would u like adding to the testing date list?

Ooh great, you must be full of knowledge!

I’m an oncology nurse. Yeah I suppose I don’t mind them too much either when I’m actually doing them, I’m just not a day sleeper so find that part difficult, although at least I reset easily! My husband is a police officer so I try to request them around his nights so we can go to bed together and it feels more ‘normal’!

it was a prostap injection which essentially suppresses your body’s natural production of oestrogen and progesterone so that everything can be given to me via medication and managed by the clinic.

What an amazing job you both do. Must have been so tough through covid. That is amazing. I really hope everything goes to plan!!! Fingers crossed xxx

Yes, I dont have the memory power to be a nurse of any kind. So my hat goes off to you all that can do it.

Anyone getting close to O? My left ovary is so ready to release. My opks say this weekend my chart says the same. But this ovary is looking for the keys already. My just break in the door..hahahaha.

I'd like to say I am patiently waiting and all. Yet all I can do is rush to weebon an opk every few hours to see if LH is rising.

Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->