***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Alligator Congrats for 1dpo!! FX for you.

@BabyBrain80 I have know idea what your body is up too but that line isnt as dark as I would expect 14 or 15 dpo to be but not sure why you bled. Unless the tests go completely blank, it's not over. Hugs

@PinkCupcakes Sorry, really felt it was gonna happen with thus iui. Are you on progesterone? Hugs

@GemmaG Well, fx..lol..thats how it goes sometimes. Did that to me on my wedding night. I was sweating for days thinking I might be pregnant. I wasnt and that's when we realized we wanted another. Good luck

@crazylilth1ng Sorry the witch got you but hope the new cycle prooves to be spot on. I like every other day method. FX

Afm: been feeling both ovaries and guess I will ovulate cd10 or cd11. Covering our bases :paper: .....:sex:....:coffee:.. waiting for opk to be super positive.

What do you all think?
View attachment 1098395
Nearly there! I’d say tomorrow if not tonight you’ll get your surge!

Aw I know really not the best timing for me to mess it up....... 50 clinical guard tests just arrived so looks like il be peeing like a mad woman from tomorrow even though il only be 7dpo :coffee:

@Alligator Congrats for 1dpo!! FX for you.

@BabyBrain80 I have know idea what your body is up too but that line isnt as dark as I would expect 14 or 15 dpo to be but not sure why you bled. Unless the tests go completely blank, it's not over. Hugs

@PinkCupcakes Sorry, really felt it was gonna happen with thus iui. Are you on progesterone? Hugs

@GemmaG Well, fx..lol..thats how it goes sometimes. Did that to me on my wedding night. I was sweating for days thinking I might be pregnant. I wasnt and that's when we realized we wanted another. Good luck

@crazylilth1ng Sorry the witch got you but hope the new cycle prooves to be spot on. I like every other day method. FX

Afm: been feeling both ovaries and guess I will ovulate cd10 or cd11. Covering our bases :paper: .....:sex:....:coffee:.. waiting for opk to be super positive.

What do you all think?
View attachment 1098395
yep progesterone supplements after O

Ah I always thought iui was done on the day of ovulation. Really hope your tests get darker I still see a faint line on that bottom one x
It is usually, I’m 13 days past IUI so it’s 13 DPO as well.

Can you have EWCM after ovulation??? Just noticed a big glob when I wiped after using the toilet!! What the heck? I’m sure I’ve ovulated and of course my toddler woke up early this morning so didn’t get a chance to BD with hubby. We did yesterday though! My first positive OPK was 48 hours ago and I’m sure I’ve ovulated???

@Alligator Yes, you can. Hormones are still high after for alot of us. By 3dpo it should all be gone. I usually go creamy about 4dpo, dry before then or with bits of ewcm until 2 or 3 dpo. I use temp and proov tests to back up opk.

Cant hurt to get an extra round in if you can. Fx!!

@BabyBrain80 that frer line is nice and solid. I’d be getting blood taken to see what’s going on. Did you get a few frer to see how they progress?

@FTale yay for almost at ovulation day!!

@Alligator i usually get ewcm after o. I think it may take a bit for it to get down out of the cervix

@PinkCupcakes awww sorry. Are you still thinking IVF?

@GemmaG woohoo! So glad you slipped up and have a ticket for the baby lottery this month!

I haven’t tested again, I think I’m off by one day so I’ll be 12dpo today. At due tomorrow, so I’ll see what happens there. I never go past 28 years so if she doesn’t show tomorrow I’ll test. All out of frer which is good as otherwise I’d be testing every hour!

@Lucy3 Thank you! Hoping you get an answer soon.

@GemmaG 7dpo is plenty of time to get testing out of your system. Then you can take a break 9dpo and come back at 10dpo...or just keep testing right through :lol:
My test dried darker and while I know it can get darker usually when it matches the control line within 12 to 16hrs I suffer pretty bad O pain. So just waiting and hoping it doesn't happen until closer to when my hubby comes home from work tomorrow. Not sure if we can go again today :winkwink:

@BabyBrain80 that frer line is nice and solid. I’d be getting blood taken to see what’s going on. Did you get a few frer to see how they progress?

@FTale yay for almost at ovulation day!!

@Alligator i usually get ewcm after o. I think it may take a bit for it to get down out of the cervix

@PinkCupcakes awww sorry. Are you still thinking IVF?

@GemmaG woohoo! So glad you slipped up and have a ticket for the baby lottery this month!

I haven’t tested again, I think I’m off by one day so I’ll be 12dpo today. At due tomorrow, so I’ll see what happens there. I never go past 28 years so if she doesn’t show tomorrow I’ll test. All out of frer which is good as otherwise I’d be testing every hour!
Yea going to do IVF but no idea when, we are trying to get a house so whenever we finally get one is when we will do the IVF :(

Thanks ladies I feel better! I swear I saw some whiter CM earlier today so the big glob of EWCM threw me off (sorry that sounds gross!!)

Started spitting and bfn. At least the mystery is solved and I can move on. I’ll put this cycle down to a chemical, aww poor little bean. Thanks for the support this cycle ladies x

@FTale im sitting here staring at the good test from a few days ago, I need to get off my photo shoot seat and move on! Lol

Started spitting and bfn. At least the mystery is solved and I can move on. I’ll put this cycle down to a chemical, aww poor little bean. Thanks for the support this cycle ladies x

That sucks the fat one :( fingers crossed next month is the one!

I'm trying my hardest to not buy any tests but man the pull is strong..... maybe 9dpo today so still likely too early anyway

Thanks @AlwaysTheAunt . I just got frers (of course..) from chemist warehouse and they were $2 off. Get some! I need to live through your tests!

Thanks @motherofboys . I really thought this could be my month but all ok. I got sushi and wine for dinner lol

Thanks @AlwaysTheAunt . I just got frers (of course..) from chemist warehouse and they were $2 off. Get some! I need to live through your tests!

Maybe tomorrow after hubby leaves for a few nights! Sneak them in i have zero symptoms though so i feel like I'm wasting money

@FTale im sitting here staring at the good test from a few days ago, I need to get off my photo shoot seat and move on! Lol

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"