***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Baby brain good luck with your tests today. That spotting on wiping could of been implantation bleeding, especially as you know for sure conception has ocurred. Can’t wait to see your update!

As for me... CD 14. Not taken an opk yet but heaps of ewcm this morning so will be asking hubby to “whip it out” again later as I probably haven’t ovulated yet and am about to. And there was me complaining yesterday how “dry” I have been down there the last few months only to wake up to some really good CM.

Haha good luck catching the egg!!

Opk still negative despite the ewcm. The darkest it’s been was 2/3 days ago at CD 11/12 but it was still negative. Could it be I tested at the wrong time and missed the surge a few days ago or is it more likely I haven’t surged yet as I only saw the first ewcm today?

ETA: I do feel a little “twingey” on the right side. Ovulation pain maybe?

976C7100-85D8-4F4F-963F-61EEF5367123.jpeg

Test looks darker to me BabyBrain! Good luck. Crossing everything for you.
@crazylilth1ng you could just be catching the end of the surge? Or perhaps it’s about to come! Test again in a few hours!!! Fx.

for me I’m 2dpo I think so just waiting! I am back to work today and dreading it. I needed some days off last week but I need more I think. I am just not at all ready to be so busy and stressed and people needing so much of me

@Alligator thanks for the input. I’m going to test again next time I wee. I just compared it to yesterday’s and it’s a lot darker but still obviously negative. I’m hoping the surge will show up this afternoon. It is possible I missed it though.

good luck hopefully this will be your month too.

@Alligator thanks for the input. I’m going to test again next time I wee. I just compared it to yesterday’s and it’s a lot darker but still obviously negative. I’m hoping the surge will show up this afternoon. It is possible I missed it though.

good luck hopefully this will be your month too.
Mine typically comes much later in the day. I would miss it if I didn’t test as I start to see the opk getting darker. Good luck!

Hi ladies. AF came at the beginning of the month. So, I’m back! O’d yesterday or today. I think today, because I am super crampy on both sides and temp was up from yesterday but still pretty low this morning. Took 50 mg of clomid days 6-10. Had a scan on Saturday and confirmed a mature follicle on both sides. Trigger shot that afternoon. Really hoping we catch the egg(s) this month! and wishing the same for all of you.
:dust:

Hi ladies. AF came at the beginning of the month. So, I’m back! O’d yesterday or today. I think today, because I am super crampy on both sides and temp was up from yesterday but still pretty low this morning. Took 50 mg of clomid days 6-10. Had a scan on Saturday and confirmed a mature follicle on both sides. Trigger shot that afternoon. Really hoping we catch the egg(s) this month! and wishing the same for all of you.
:dust:
Ooh good luck to you! Hoping you catch the eggy :) Or eggies!

Crazy - I get ewcm for a whole week before my surge which is annoying haha.

Babybrain - I'm sorry but.. that is a BFP :) I think it was implantation bleeding you had. My tests are never particularly dark until I'm at least a week late. Get HCG bloods before I go craazy! The GP will do them because unusual spotting with a positive test is supposed to be investigated xx

I’m probably crazy old woman but just wanted to run this by you ladies.
I’m on CD6 of a very heavy AF, red blood, clots and lumps (sorry TMI)
I know it’s proven by reviews that these One Steps are bad for evaps but I peed on some more today and got the darkest lines yet. Also a pretty dark OPK.
Do you think just bad tests or should I be worried?
(Temp is down and no pregnancy symptoms except I’ve noticed very good smell and boobs very very slightly sore when usually after AF they are not)

19692D3E-7AC3-4817-AB2B-56A4801A5CC6.jpeg 839B38E4-74D2-4CC2-8527-5314BE424056.jpeg 449E32C8-6FAE-4130-BAED-DF87F7BD504A.jpeg 0A84FDC0-0F00-4C48-9F96-07DE9F2FAD9D.jpeg 8A31B15A-DDFB-4381-9EB7-EB56AA763B75.png

Can you have EWCM after ovulation??? Just noticed a big glob when I wiped after using the toilet!! What the heck? I’m sure I’ve ovulated and of course my toddler woke up early this morning so didn’t get a chance to BD with hubby. We did yesterday though! My first positive OPK was 48 hours ago and I’m sure I’ve ovulated???
It also could be hubby’s stuff from the past few days. Sometimes I get a bit mixed up between them!

I’m probably crazy old woman but just wanted to run this by you ladies.
I’m on CD6 of a very heavy AF, red blood, clots and lumps (sorry TMI)
I know it’s proven by reviews that these One Steps are bad for evaps but I peed on some more today and got the darkest lines yet. Also a pretty dark OPK.
Do you think just bad tests or should I be worried?
(Temp is down and no pregnancy symptoms except I’ve noticed very good smell and boobs very very slightly sore when usually after AF they are not)

View attachment 1098427 View attachment 1098428 View attachment 1098429 View attachment 1098430 View attachment 1098431

you need to get a better test. Those are most definitely positive and with you bleeding so heavily it needs checking out.

@Deethehippy :shock: I mean that is really positive.... That's not just dodgy test...I know you were thinking chemical possibly.. Though I'm sure tests would have faded to nothing by now? I would be seriously running to superdrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->