***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Baby brain good luck with your tests today. That spotting on wiping could of been implantation bleeding, especially as you know for sure conception has ocurred. Can’t wait to see your update!

As for me... CD 14. Not taken an opk yet but heaps of ewcm this morning so will be asking hubby to “whip it out” again later as I probably haven’t ovulated yet and am about to. And there was me complaining yesterday how “dry” I have been down there the last few months only to wake up to some really good CM.

@Alligator Congrats for 1dpo!! FX for you.

@BabyBrain80 I have know idea what your body is up too but that line isnt as dark as I would expect 14 or 15 dpo to be but not sure why you bled. Unless the tests go completely blank, it's not over. Hugs

@PinkCupcakes Sorry, really felt it was gonna happen with thus iui. Are you on progesterone? Hugs

@GemmaG Well, fx..lol..thats how it goes sometimes. Did that to me on my wedding night. I was sweating for days thinking I might be pregnant. I wasnt and that's when we realized we wanted another. Good luck

@crazylilth1ng Sorry the witch got you but hope the new cycle prooves to be spot on. I like every other day method. FX

Afm: been feeling both ovaries and guess I will ovulate cd10 or cd11. Covering our bases :paper: .....:sex:....:coffee:.. waiting for opk to be super positive.

What do you all think?
View attachment 1098395
Good luck!!

Oh Lucy I'm so sorry, sending hugs xxx

Good luck @FTale and @crazylilth1ng Hope you both catch those eggs!!

Did another frer (well 2) and it does look a wee touch darker, still not what I'd hope for this point. But, Im not getting stressed about it, whatever happens will happen. My temp has dropped a little but I'm not sure if it's relevant or not.

I'd rather just bleed and lines go faint than be in any limbo, then we can take any positives and move on.
20210517_110054.jpg

@BabyBrain80 your line is looking good. But I know what you mean about being in limbo, it’s exhausting! Can you put your last frer next to the current one so we can see the progression?

Definitely darker. When did you take the last one?

This pic is yesterday's one top now dry, and today's over the time limit.
20210517_113253.jpg
Not much in it I don't think.

Plus I've dipped a cheapy in the same pee and it looks lighter than yesterday. I'm actually more inclined to believe the cheapy lol xx

@BabyBrain80 that looks so much more pink to me this morning. May have jst been a late implanted hence why u bled abit. Fingers crossed. I hope it’s darker by Wednesday as 48 hours is a good time for it to darken.

I agree with Loz, it looks so much pinker. Keep testing!

:roll:So ready for this cycle to be over so I can try again ... still haven't started yet and the cramps are ridiculous ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->