***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@FTale now it’s dried I can still see it, it’s SO faint it’s almost invisible but it’s a full thickness line and does look pink so... fingers crossed for both me and @Lozb for darker lines in the next couple days!!

@Deethehippy how many days past O are you now?? I’m impatient for you to start testing too hehe

@crazylilth1ng - hehe, I’m only 3DPO unfortunately..should get an accurate result on 6th June (10DPO)

Me and the kids have been in mum and dads little swimming pool/hot tub..it’s been awesome but then I worried about the chlorine in the TWW. Do you think it was safe?

385EC51B-70B5-44A6-A60C-384DB5FE438B.jpeg

@crazylilth1ng - hehe, I’m only 3DPO unfortunately..should get an accurate result on 6th June (10DPO)

Me and the kids have been in mum and dads little swimming pool/hot tub..it’s been awesome but then I worried about the chlorine in the TWW. Do you think it was safe?

View attachment 1098854

should be ok jst as long as it’s not too hot. X

View attachment 1098854

I would think it would be safe Dee. I can’t believe you have to wait till the 10th! But then I guess you had been having on again off again positive OPK for a while before you ovulated so it seems like it’s been longer than it actually has.

@FTale im usually regular. AF isn’t due until Tuesday. I’m not heavy or crampy. There’s only a bit of brown blood on my pad and it’s pinkish when I wipe.

Oh dear at work checked Amazon account and see the tests u order and that were coming 4th June have arrived today. Finish work in 30 mins.

Oh dear at work checked Amazon account and see the tests u order and that were coming 4th June have arrived today. Finish work in 30 mins.

Yay, glad they have arrived and good luck for testing! :D

10dpo, possibly 11 as I think I ovulated the evening I marked as +opk. Bfn on both mommed and wondfo

Hello! So, somehow the witch got me twice this month! Hopefully she won’t catch me next month. Moving on to the June thread and still wishing all of you baby dust!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->