***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Decided to do one and it was bfn. Only 9dpo so I know it doesn't mean I'm out yet.

@Lucy3 - hope you caught the egg/eggies! I was trying to stay relaxed about the fertile stage too this month. BD marathons just make me more stressed lol

@Lozb - would love to see the line if you can show us. Good luck with your next tests.

@motherofboys - good luck testing, could still be early. You hear of some women getting nothing until after AF was due.

I put some random temp in my chart and it says I ovulated when I thought. Cheating but hopefully it’ll get back on track in the week. Pretty sore boobs but I always get that at this stage. Had a great day yesterday in Cleethorpes walking along the promenade and doing slot machines.

I'm hoping that's the case. I had my usual pains at 5 dpo but then also had some at 7/8 dpo as well which I don't usually get so hoping that might have been implantation. In which case I probably won't see anything until Monday at the earliest.

@Lucy3 @Deethehippy
Dnt have a pic ladies, my phone is rubbish and I broke the lens glass on it so it’s always blurry. Really feel like af is coming today or tomorrow. Boobs are killing today and cramps.

8dpo. I never get a bfp this early but thought I would test anyway.

there was the faintest of faint lines hardly visible but it appeared within the time limit. Probably the antibody strip. Anyone see it or am I imagining things. I “think” it has colour.

think I might leave it till 10dpo to test again.

E0C9C097-24F9-4A8A-B5CB-AAAABCEA5104.jpeg

there was the faintest of faint lines hardly visible but it appeared within the time limit. Probably the antibody strip. Anyone see it or am I imagining things. I “think” it has colour.

View attachment 1098849

I see it. Mine wasn’t as light as this this morning. I counted mine as bfn but wud say urs looks start of BFP has pink

I see it. Mine wasn’t as light as this this morning. I counted mine as bfn but wud say urs looks start of BFP has pink

Thanks for looking. I am def not counting it as the start of a BFP it’s too faint. It is only 8 dpo though and I have never in 8 pregnancies had a BFP this early. It does have a tinge of pink I “think”.

Thanks for posting @Lozb . You’re right, hard to tell with your blurry pic. Lovely ring though!

something is catching my eye @crazylilth1ng . Good on you for waiting till 10dpo to test. I’d be testing with every pee!

Sorry you’re bleeding @Hevalouaddict is it heavy?

Thanks for posting @Lozb . You’re right, hard to tell with your blurry pic. Lovely ring though!

something is catching my eye @crazylilth1ng . Good on you for waiting till 10dpo to test. I’d be testing with every pee!

Sorry you’re bleeding @Hevalouaddict is it heavy?

Oh believe me I want to test with every pee haha... I only have 2 tests in my house and I’ve done it on purpose so I don’t obsess so much. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1098849
Definitely see that and does look light pink. Lots of luck!

@Hevalouaddict Sorry Af has shown. Is this normal at 11dpo?

Fx for those testing. @Lozb its blurry but I think I see what you are looking at. Fx it gets darker. Same for you @crazylilth1ng I can see it clearer. 8dpo not too early if you have strong hcg. FX! @motherofboys Sorry HUGs, hoping the next couple of days a good line shows up and bfn takes a major hike. :hugs:

@Deethehippy got the urge to test yet? Or using opks to kill time:haha:. I got mor opk in just for that reason with this new cycle I will be going into.

One more day of testing in this month. Is everyone moving over to June? Don't want to miss any bfps!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->