***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

So...posting these for those who appreciate looking at squinters. The one on the top/or very right is very clear in person. This was at the very end of my trigger. The last bfp. The middle test is from the evening last night 10dpo. Again, I can see a line in person. But, the bottom/or far left one is this morning 11dpo and I can’t really see as much of a line as last night. Anyway. Enjoy! Hoping for a lot more BFPs in June for all of us!

6B337421-C2D2-43CD-87F7-9C8A723B6B5C.jpeg

Hi ladies. I'm CD 38 and still no sign of af... And of course every test is bfn. I called my doctor and she said that even to people with regular cycles that can happen sometimes to have a large cycle or even to miss an entire cycle, and that negative pt means for sure not pregnant. I'm so heartbroken everyday after testing... Did this really have to happen for the first time in my life while TTC? Thats just mean...
Im so sorry, that totally sucks. The same thing happened to me when I was TTC’ing for a year or two, my period was randomly late by like 10 days. It drove me nuts

So...posting these for those who appreciate looking at squinters. The one on the top/or very right is very clear in person. This was at the very end of my trigger. The last bfp. The middle test is from the evening last night 10dpo. Again, I can see a line in person. But, the bottom/or far left one is this morning 11dpo and I can’t really see as much of a line as last night. Anyway. Enjoy! Hoping for a lot more BFPs in June for all of us!

View attachment 1098805
Something is catching my eye on the right one

8dpo (or 10dpo) bfn this morning on a cheapie. If I am 10dpo af will come tomorrow as I only have a short LP. I got a BFP with my son about 11dpo faint on a cheapie but enough to register on a clearblue weeks test.

Anyone else always see a very faint line on first response as the urine goes across and then for a 1 minute or so and it still be negative.

@Lozb
Yeah it happend to me a few times. It looks like there will be a line as the pee goes across the screen and then when it reaches the end the line is gone.
Gave me false hope for like a second.
Still time for u to get ure BFP hon good luck. My tests were BFN at 8dpo.

@motherofboys
I got a BFN at 8dpo hon. Then faint bfp at 10dpo but supper dupper faint.

@Lozb
Yeah it happend to me a few times. It looks like there will be a line as the pee goes across the screen and then when it reaches the end the line is gone.
Gave me false hope for like a second.
Still time for u to get ure BFP hon good luck. My tests were BFN at 8dpo.

@motherofboys
I got a BFN at 8dpo hon. Then faint bfp at 10dpo but supper dupper faint.

I thought this but it stayed for like a minute. Having AF cramps this evening which if I am 8dpo is far to early but if 10dpo and af comes tomorrow then that’s right. Feeling abit emotional tonight.

I’ve had FRER’s with faint lines as it runs across and also bright white lines which is weird.
Good luck to all testing.

I’m 2DPO today and up at my parents house. I forgot to bring my thermometer :dohh: so won’t be able to confirm O but hopefully my chart will continue on ok from Tuesday. If I’m pregnant taking my temp isn’t going to change it. Just trying not to think about TTC at the moment and enjoy each day. Testing day Sunday week.

@Lozb i try to not look at the frer as the pee is going over and for a bit after as I was getting that line. I even spent aaaaages googling what it meant (naturally lol) and found for some people it was the start of their bfp. Still heaps of time for you to get a nice line!
@Deethehippy hope you’re having a nice time away. Bummer about not having your thermometer but as you said, it was just stay if you’re knocked up! Good distraction being away, get those first couple of days of the 2ww done

I’m pretty sure it’s o day for me, big temp dip and can feel my ovary talking to me. Bd midnight on Friday (it’s Sunday morning) was going to last night but I passed out early so maybe tonight. Trying to stay zen about it. Trying to anyway! If it doesn’t happen tonight Friday may cover it.

anymore testing yet @motherofboys ?

I thought this but it stayed for like a minute. Having AF cramps this evening which if I am 8dpo is far to early but if 10dpo and af comes tomorrow then that’s right. Feeling abit emotional tonight.

Oooow I hope those cramps are implantation cramps hon. I definitely felt this one when he implanted and my other son. I also noticed I was quiet moody a few days running up to my BFP and felt hot. No sore boobs or neasea or anything until 6 weeks. This pregnancy completely took me by surprise. Hope :witch: stays away :dust:

I’ve had FRER’s with faint lines as it runs across and also bright white lines which is weird.
Good luck to all testing.

I’m 2DPO today and up at my parents house. I forgot to bring my thermometer :dohh: so won’t be able to confirm O but hopefully my chart will continue on ok from Tuesday. If I’m pregnant taking my temp isn’t going to change it. Just trying not to think about TTC at the moment and enjoy each day. Testing day Sunday week.

I've had them white lines too and I've also had it on cheapies. Not sure what it is really unless it's just the band where the line should be. Also some tests already have really faint lines on them b4 u use them. But goes away if BFN. So annoying.
Mite be a good thing u forgot ure thermometer hon. If u remember the month I fell with this one I decided not to temp.
I did the day b4 and after ovulation but only because I got a peak on cd9 and wanted to make sure I wasn't ovulating that early.
Was still getting peaks all day cd10 then O mild pain this time. On evening of cd10.
Temp went up cd11 so new it was cd 10 ovulation.
With Tommy I carried on temping untill about 10 weeks. It caused alot of stress tho. Like if my temp dropped I wid get really worried I was gonna miss carry.
So not doing that this time made it less stressful.
I did do a random temp at around 8 or 9dpo and did notice it was raised. I think I did it because I felt hot.

2dpo eeeek. Come on that :bfp::dust:

@Lozb i try to not look at the frer as the pee is going over and for a bit after as I was getting that line. I even spent aaaaages googling what it meant (naturally lol) and found for some people it was the start of their bfp. Still heaps of time for you to get a nice line!
@Deethehippy hope you’re having a nice time away. Bummer about not having your thermometer but as you said, it was just stay if you’re knocked up! Good distraction being away, get those first couple of days of the 2ww done

I’m pretty sure it’s o day for me, big temp dip and can feel my ovary talking to me. Bd midnight on Friday (it’s Sunday morning) was going to last night but I passed out early so maybe tonight. Trying to stay zen about it. Trying to anyway! If it doesn’t happen tonight Friday may cover it.

anymore testing yet @motherofboys ?

Ooow definitely sounds like ovulation hon. Wishing u so much luck this cycle. Hope June brings u ure forever rainbow :bfp:

@motherofboys
Did u test again hon?

Hope everyone else is ok. So sorry to those that didn't get a May BFP.
Hope June will be ure month.

And to all those that got there BFPs congratulations.

Those that are about to or have just Ovulated sending tons and tons of healthy sticky baby dust.
Will see u all over in the June thread. Cheering you all on :dust:

Oooow I hope those cramps are implantation cramps hon. I definitely felt this one when he implanted and my other son. I also noticed I was quiet moody a few days running up to my BFP and felt hot. No sore boobs or neasea or anything until 6 weeks. This pregnancy completely took me by surprise. Hope :witch: stays away :dust:

I've had them white lines too and I've also had it on cheapies. Not sure what it is really unless it's just the band where the line should be. Also some tests already have really faint lines on them b4 u use them. But goes away if BFN. So annoying.
Mite be a good thing u forgot ure thermometer hon. If u remember the month I fell with this one I decided not to temp.
I did the day b4 and after ovulation but only because I got a peak on cd9 and wanted to make sure I wasn't ovulating that early.
Was still getting peaks all day cd10 then O mild pain this time. On evening of cd10.
Temp went up cd11 so new it was cd 10 ovulation.
With Tommy I carried on temping untill about 10 weeks. It caused alot of stress tho. Like if my temp dropped I wid get really worried I was gonna miss carry.
So not doing that this time made it less stressful.
I did do a random temp at around 8 or 9dpo and did notice it was raised. I think I did it because I felt hot.

2dpo eeeek. Come on that :bfp::dust:

Ooow definitely sounds like ovulation hon. Wishing u so much luck this cycle. Hope June brings u ure forever rainbow :bfp:

@motherofboys
Did u test again hon?

Hope everyone else is ok. So sorry to those that didn't get a May BFP.
Hope June will be ure month.

And to all those that got there BFPs congratulations.

Those that are about to or have just Ovulated sending tons and tons of healthy sticky baby dust.
Will see u all over in the June thread. Cheering you all on :dust:

Not yet. I bumped in to my nieces mum when I went in to town to go shopping yesterday and she invited me back to come see my niece, so I went and stayed to dinner and was back late. Then DS5 had me up at 5am, so I didn't even think about it until about 10 minutes ago (now 6:40am) I've been trying to decide whether to test or give it an extra day.

Morning ladies. Getting ready for work this morning. Boobs are really sore all over, I felt hot but I know it’s warm today in the Uk so could be why. Getting af type cramps. Took a 25 cheapie as no first responses left and no 10 cheapies left. It’s dried with a vvvv faint line Cnt even pick it up on camera and these tests are always white white even when dry normally. But I am calling it bfn. Hope u all have a lovely day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->