May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

i am pretty green to the abbreviations you guys use and your terminologies...be gentle with me and feel free to break it down for me if possible

well whats BBT, temping, opk results, dpo, af, bfn, time to bd just to name a few. i guess knowing this stuff comes with time

well whats BBT, temping, opk results, dpo, af, bfn, time to bd just to name a few. i guess knowing this stuff comes with time

Here is a link that i saved when i started on here, i have to still look on it sometimes.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

oh and welcome to the thread :D

sorry been offline for a few days so just catching up. how did it go for a positive opk 30mummyof1 & jessicasmum?

Still not got a positive opk but hoping it will be today as last cycle i got positives on CD18 and CD19 which will be today and tomorrow.

I wouldn't worry too much about not having a positive opk on the odd month as I think its easily missed tbh. When I got pregnant with my little boy I didn't get a positive opk for 3 month but I must of ovulated or obviously wouldn't of got pregnant x

Yes that's very true, if I hadn't of tested twice daily this month I would have missed mine, yet last month I got 3 days in a row of positive's!

Yes that's very true, if I hadn't of tested twice daily this month I would have missed mine, yet last month I got 3 days in a row of positive's!

So was it a different time of day you got + than you did last cycle? I always try to test between 12-2 pm but sometimes if going out i have to do it earlier but never earlier than 10 am. Got 2 + in a row last cycle, but i'm thinking maybe last cycle being 31 days was a one off because i have had a few cycles recently 34/35 days so it might be i get + in next few days, FX.

Welcome to TTC ladies =) I was in wtt for a little while but I moved over with the April triers ! Recognise a lot of the names etc ! So I wanted to stop in and wish you all luck =) x

Same goes for me, actually. In the April group, but recognize some of your names and also just dropping by to wish you all the best of luck and :dust:

Will be stalking you for your positives!

Thanks guys :)

This cycle was about 10.00, last cycle I'd test around 10 and then 6ish. Just stayed positive for 2/3 days.

id test three times on peak days just to make sure id got a good urine sample as I drink a lot of water and have a weak bladder so it kills me not going for 4hours x

Oh and 30mummy...just to put your mind at ease...are you still bd even if you don't have ovulation signs? My girlfriend had pcos and was so into charting. She did it all..testing stretchyness of mucous and all...the month she got pregnant...she swore she never ovulated based on her chart...but it still happened somehow?? Good luck!!

well Ladies, im missing out for a bit. Had a follow up with my Dr today, it seems my IUD is dislodged, and no strings can be found. U/S on Tuesday will determine if its possible to remove through my cervix, or more likely, based on the amount of bleeding I've been having, if its partially perforated my uterus, and needs to be surgically removed.

Good luck to everyone :)

So sorry to hear you are having problems getting it removed hun, fx it won't be through surgery. :hugs:

Sorry your having so much trouble :hugs: FX and toes that you don't have to have it surgical removed.

I had much darker line than yesterday so hoping that tomorrow i get a positive, it would be good if i do as my daughter is away for the bank holiday weekend so we get to do BD without worrying :D

well Ladies, im missing out for a bit. Had a follow up with my Dr today, it seems my IUD is dislodged, and no strings can be found. U/S on Tuesday will determine if its possible to remove through my cervix, or more likely, based on the amount of bleeding I've been having, if its partially perforated my uterus, and needs to be surgically removed.

Good luck to everyone :)

sorry your out for a while hun good luck and please pop in to see us (if you want to) :hugs:

:happydance: got a positive opk today so already done the BD and hoping to again tomorrow and also Monday for good measure, FX it's our month :D

I think me and hubby are doing the whole NTNP thing, i had a positve OPK thursday and we did the deed yestursday and today. when i said he might want to use a condom he said shit happens prefere without, now the 2 week wait :)

:happydance: got a positive opk today so already done the BD and hoping to again tomorrow and also Monday for good measure, FX it's our month :D

Great on the positive opk im just waiting for my positive now
hopefully we can start getting some :bfp; good luck and happy :sex: all around lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->