Maybe if my mood starts going positive.....

Jess, you'd be surprised. I recently started journaling my own journal on here but anyways, the point is I try to be mature on the outside but inside I don't feel so mature. I feel like curling up in bed and crying, but like we all know, life goes on regardless of what we do. I don't blame you for being pissed off about your temp skyrocketing.

It's funny though. The day I thought that would never come... The day my mammaw actually had the nerve to ask me when I would be having kids??? She totally caught me off guard with that question so it was all i could do to go "um.. eh. I don't know... I'm trying..." I just love my grandma though so I hope I do eventually actually give her more great grandchildren (in addition to the three my sister has).

Awww...sorry about the :bfn: deafgal. You're doing a lot better than I do with it. I usually start and have a good cry, pizza, and alcohol. I get better the next day. I really hope you get your :bfp: Jess...that's crazy with the temps! I get so mad when I test...last month I swore it was my month and kept taking tests and would get pissed like "Cmon already!!!!". Hmm...work drama I can do without...especially when I get threatened by some guy. My manager on duty is currently preggers and about kicked his butt. I can definitely do the spontaneous BD...I'm usually reserved with that sort of thing but what the heck. Don't feel bad about your grandmother...DH grandparents have been the same way except their not so reserved with their questioning. They say "We would like to have another great grandchild before we die". Yeah there's NO pressure there!? Sheesh...it's not that easy for everyone to just get pregnant but you gotta just humor them. I've come to the realization that they just grew up in a different time and no matter what they won't change their mind about anything. I hope my dream comes true too but we'll see...I'm really gonna try not to get my hopes up. I'm getting up early tomorrow to walk for 3 miles before heading into work. I heard walking helps you concieve too, something about more bloodflow to your uterus? I dunno...I've been on so many websites everything is jumbled together. We definitely need to make a banner saying "TEAM TTC SUCKS" that is just awesome!!! Hope you all had a great weekend! Tried making a banner on mybannermaker.com but it won't show up. Boooooo.

https://lbyf.lilypie.com/mxi5m5.png

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/dOrRm5.png

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/pjFsm5.png

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1298268000;6;28;14

Mousey, I think I'm gonna start a new tradition... Every time af greets me, I'm gonna cook up something nice (it's therapic cooking) or heck, I'll even dress up and have DH take me out on a date to a nice restaurant (it doesn't have to be a fancy place). That's bound to be better than crying in bed over it. I can enjoy real food and order one small drink if I felt like drinking something alcoholic.

That does sound nice! Think I might take up the same tradition :smile:

I like your tradition idea, deafgal. I'll probably wait til about 3 or 4 days into AF to try and do that though, since I bloat up so bad and the idea of trying to put on some nice clothes without looking like stay-puff marshmallow man is a bit more realstic :haha:

My current "tradition" is to put on some pants with elastic, lay around and down the Advil, lol.

This is my crazy chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34231c :wacko:

I've never seen such a mess!

Hey mousey, I bet you'll have so much energy after your walk tomorrow. I can't wait to start AF and get to exercising. I read some stupid article about starting an exercise program outta nowhere affecting implantation, so I never did anything. Since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be out, I'm just waiting on that!

At least your guys families are pressuring you to have kids!! I don't remember if I mentioned in this thread or not, my OH's parents are so controlling. I wonder if we were millionaires, married instead of just engaged and owned our own home if it would ever be enough for them to think we were prepared to have a child. Their reaction when I was pregnant (MC) before crushed me.
His mom truly said "I thought you were on the pill!" and his dad said "How ya gonna pay for that?"

We are not rich but we are certainly doing well enough to be able to support a child!! I don't know what they want from us. They treat us like children. When they foudn out we were pregnant, they made me feel like we were teenagers without a clue as to how the world works!! We're almost 30, UGH! :dohh:

So I dread telling them someday we are pregnant again. Honestly, I don't even want to. They live 4 hours away, so maybe we could just avoid them for 9 months and then show up with their grandchild. :growlmad:

And I know I have mentioned I have no immediate family left, just one aunt I am close with and she knows I'm trying to conceive. But she's never had any trouble getting pregnant so she gives me the infuriating "stop trying so hard and it will happen!" advice.

Sorry I'm on a rant here.. Feeling perturbed. Must be PMS.

I'm watching Planet Earth on Blu Ray on the new tv. Who would have thought I'd ever see 58 inch squirrels mating? :haha:

Here's to a new week, ladies!! :hugs:

Possible banner? haha!

https://i.imgur.com/HV3Pf.gif

Oh boy, Jess!! You have a handful of relatives there!! My parents always wanted us to have kids as soon as possible, so all good there! But with in-laws it's weird! My MIL likes to whine once in a while about how she doesn't have any grandchildren. She does it in a sneaky way, although it always comes through very blunt. She's about just as graceful as an elephant in a pottery store when she's trying to discretely hint on something. It really is that bad. But then I once mentioned how we might start trying, she went "Oh?? Already?? Is it wise??". Whatever. My FIL is not really well in the head, so even if he has any sort of opinion, I'm not aware of it.

LOL I think if someone brought up your aunt's phrase with me, I might just start laughing hysterically :D People are so clueless! Apparently no one knows the pregnancy statistics and what it actually takes.

That said, I really like your temp rise!! When are you planning to test??

Oh, and I like the banner!! :) I might mess with Illustrator a it today, to see if I can come up with something without adverts on it??

Go for it, soili! I'm sure you can make something great.

Well, had a huge temp dip today. Not below the coverline, but low enough to make me still think AF will show. Wonder what that spike was about? Ugh. I've been testing on and off and tested anyway this morning, BFN of course.

Oh well, at least I had another regular cycle!

I can relate to how your MIL was confusing, wanting grandchildren and then saying "is it wise?". Whenever I am out with my OH's mom, she admires all the babies we see and tells me I'll be a great mother. So that's why I was particularly crushed over her reaction when I actually was pregnant. I hate being an adult and having people still try to fill that parental role and give advice to me when I don't ask for it.

Hmmm...giant mating squirrels. Makes you want to :sex: right? I think my cycle is going to be weird this month...I should be ovulating today but totally negative OPKs. I think I might be getting mittelschmerz so I'm hoping for tomorrow or Wednesday. It's weird...you're supposed to ovulate 14 days before your next period but lately I'm ovulating on CD 16 but still having a 28 day cycle. Eh I guess everyones different. Can't wait to have our banner!!

Yeah I guess we all have different cycle and stuff... Mine doesn't ovulate on 14 cd since my cycle is a lil longer than average (30 cd). We will find out when I ovulate this coming cycle with the help of opk and bbt. Yay for modern technology... That is a bit unusual of your cycle- being 28 cd and ovulating a bit later than average.

Hey mousey are you temping? You might just have a 12 day luteal phase, which is still considered normal :thumbup:

I'm still struggling here. I've been temping,so I can see that my cycle last month was ovulation day 13 and AF starting 14 days after that, with spotting the day before.

And this month? Ovulation day 13.. yes, ok great.. And here I am 15 days after that, no AF!!! No spotting!!

I was cramping so bad last night it took forever to get to sleep, so I thought for sure I'd wake up looking like shark week. But nothing!! I admit I had this when I was pregnant before, but I also had other symptoms, so maybe AF is just having a hard time getting here. Bitch! lol.

I ran out of the pack of tests I bought this weekend so I haven't tested today. I still don't feel anything at all out of the ordinary.

I'm just really feeling like this is a cruel joke and maybe this time I'm having a longer luteal phase. Even though when I researched, they aren't supposed to vary. Maybe FF got my O date wrong.

Why can't I be one of these broads who test positive at 10 dpo? Or my AF arrive right on time? I'm really sick of this! :shrug:

Gonna feel sorry for myself til I go waste more money on tests. :cry:

Jess- Are your temps staying up or rising? Apparently when AF gets ready to show, the temps will start dropping down to below the average line for your usual temp.

I just started temping this month. Ughhhhh so aggravated. Guess spontaneous :sex: is not always great. Especially in a work truck. Poor DH has something wrong with his winky. Its funny but it isn't lol. No baby this month :-( I guess the fact that he's had the flu and been on several medications doesn't help either. Oh well.....I guess it just gives me time to understand my cycle better and lose weight right? Wish I could be more excited.

deafgal - here's my chart this month:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34231c

FF made my crosshairs look dotted now that I'm late for AF. So this cycle my temps are staying up at least for these 2 days.

My chart last month took a HUGE nosedive into pre-o temps the day before AF started, so I had some spotting and then it went further down and I had AF.

This month, who knows. I tested again, BFN.

Mousey so sorry to hear about this not working. At least you won't have a 2ww to deal with :shrug:

Sorry to hear about your :bfn: Jess. It has to be frustrating with your temps. I haven't done temping really. Probably should lol. I think I have to duct tape the thermometer to my head while I sleep so I don't forget. Or a yellow sticky note....I've been having mild mittelschmerz today so I know the big O is coming, and most likely tomorrow I will see that smiley face on my OPK. I'm glad I can feel when ovulation is coming but its so damn painful, it feels like my ovaries are turning inside out. Good news is hubby is okay and it was just irritation and should go away so I am back in the running for this month!!! I heard mucinex helps your CM so I'm thinking about trying it but it makes me all weirded out so maybe not...I'd like to BD tonight just so I can get a head start on the little swimmers being there when they need to be but I'm wondering if it's gonna decrease :spermie: drastically for tomorrow. Hope all is going well with everyone!

Sorry to hear about your :bfn: Jess. It has to be frustrating with your temps. I haven't done temping really. Probably should lol. I think I have to duct tape the thermometer to my head while I sleep so I don't forget. Or a yellow sticky note....I've been having mild mittelschmerz today so I know the big O is coming, and most likely tomorrow I will see that smiley face on my OPK. I'm glad I can feel when ovulation is coming but its so damn painful, it feels like my ovaries are turning inside out. Good news is hubby is okay and it was just irritation and should go away so I am back in the running for this month!!! I heard mucinex helps your CM so I'm thinking about trying it but it makes me all weirded out so maybe not...I'd like to BD tonight just so I can get a head start on the little swimmers being there when they need to be but I'm wondering if it's gonna decrease :spermie: drastically for tomorrow. Hope all is going well with everyone!

https://lbyf.lilypie.com/mxi5m5.png
https://lt1f.lilypie.com/dOrRm5.png
https://lt3f.lilypie.com/pjFsm5.png

Wow, the temps are all over the place... Kinda reminds me when I first started temping and was checking it orally. Now I've been doing it vaginally and noticed it stabilized a lot more. Give it a few more days- maybe you're getting your bfp this time around!

Erratic, right deafgal? Do you think maybe I didn't ovulate on day 13?

Only thing is, I get mittelschmerz too. So right around and after day 13, I had my usual symptoms, cramps, CM dried up and my nipples were sore. So I'm sure I ovulated at least close to then.

Worst part is this is my vaginal temps! Last month with my oral temps was much more stable. Definitely going back to oral as soon as AF shows for this new cycle.

I just don't want to get my hopes up. I know some people don't get BFP's til well after AF is late. But then I worry that if I am gonna get my BFP, it implanted late and that could be bad? ARGH!!!

My cervix is so high and soft right now, I can barely reach it!

You sure you want to get back in the running for a 2ww, Mousey? Lol, just kidding.. I'm so happy you can try after all!

Hana yeahhhh im ready for another round! It should actually be calm these next two weeks so we shall see what happens. If nothing then I am waiting for July. We'll be in NY during ovulation so maybe vacation will help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->