Meet date poll!

S

Shifter

OK, I think we're probably decided on location (Leeds), so how about the date?

Just keeping it vague for now, we can pin it down to a specific date later.

I voted weekday, and March. Only because it gives us more time to organise! :)

i voted march, and im not bothered weekday/weekend, but weekdays will probably mean quieter roads for us!

voted, not bothered when as long as i don't have too much work on (can't tell you that yet tho) but would prefer weekday as it'll probably be quieter :thumbup:

I voted March and a weekday...but on the day i'm not bothered.

Ok. If anyone has any specific weekdays they can't do now might be the time to say. Can I edit the poll? Probably not now people have voted on it.

eh i votd week day and march too.... i dont have any week days that are better so whenever is good for me..think Kisten said she couldnt do weds when she goes back to wk tho?? might be wong tho?

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I am really awkward, and can't do Monday, Wednesday or Friday. :blush: But, if that makes it hard for everyone I can try and do something about it?

I really dont care about the date however my little sisters 18th is on the 24th of March so thats the only other day i cant do :)

how about the 2nd week of march on the tuesday?!

totaly random but why not eh

haha Kirsten, i can't do tuesdays or thursdays :dohh: but i can always skive :shhh: :winkwink:

:dohh: Freya will be at nursery and I will be at work Mon and Wed, she has swimming on a Friday which I guess I could miss, I knew it would get difficult once we got into March! I am free all the time right now, how about tomorrow?! :rofl:

:rofl:

if the magic work fairy visits overnight and does all my work for me i'm free tomoz too:haha:

:rofl: Pretty sure i'm free tomorrow also :lol:

Ok which day are we left with....

Hmm. Would a Friday be ok with the Scottish contingent for staying over night? As Fridays usually cost more at hotels. And would you and Freya mind missing swimming Kirsten?

Just a qu, sorry slightly off T, but presuming we're going to this farm how far is that from Leeds centre in reality? I'm just trying to work out where would be best to get a hotel as this might be best way for me aswell so I'm not travelling for like 6 hours in one day. Plus i get a day shoppin :winkwink: not that that was part of my master plan or anything :nope: :angelnot:

we should stay at the same hotel, maybe it would be cheaper to get a bigger family room and split it, i only need half a bed, ava has her carrycot!

if its definately Leeds and if someone who knows areas can give a few names i can look at hotels just now and price fridays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->