Meet date poll!

Well i was thinking a travel lodge....bound to be one around they will be cheap enough and we can all share rooms...like Claire and i can share and then if we're taking Sara then (guessing :blush:) she can stay with someone...

Just checked and there are 4 around Leeds ??
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/plac...rc:pplink,view:text&ei=3qhDS9u3IeG8jAfk3JmHCQ
Pretty minging but so long as its CLEAN then i'm pretty happy and av price £22.... With buying our new car i'm soooo skint :haha:

St Leonards Farm is quite a distance from Leeds city centre, about 15/20 miles. It's near to Shipley and Guiseley, both small towns. I live in Shipley :thumbup:

But that's not necessarily a problem if you have a car.

Can't advise about Leeds hotels as I've never needed them! But there are a couple around me. The Ibis I previously mentioned is very close and there is an Etap a few miles away which is cheaper I think. There's a Holiday Inn in Bradford city centre.

To get to the farm by public transport would probably be doable by bus from Shipley on the 737, but that just stops on the Otley Road, it's a little walk down the country lane into Esholt from there.

hmmm yea no car here so will have to try and figure out whats best.

im confused, someone just tell me when/where/how much (cheap as poss pleeese!)

im confused, someone just tell me when/where/how much (cheap as poss pleeese!)

LOL!

Specific date still to be decided but a Friday in March.

Leeds. Possibly St Leonards Farm, Shipley (near Leeds). Otherwise central Leeds, somewhere.

No idea how much. Will depend on which hotel you decide to stay at.

:hugs:

Travel lodge £22 Claire...think i'm sold on that :rofl: Pizza hut dinner...DONE

i'll be travelling back same day by train, no car so need to be able to get there by bus / black cab

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->