Military WAGs

r.i.p brave man,

my heart goes out to his family and friends xxx

They just had the helipcoters fly over... o god iv never gone so cold in my life... its awful. i feel sick!!

A black watch guy died yesterday in Afghan....the black watch are very unlucky this tour. Bless them xxx

A squadron from here just went out to the sand box for the first time today. OH is going next Christmas, so will have to miss Christmas and Niamh's birthday.

my oh is due a tour just yet, but one of the girls frm his sqdn who ive made friends with is out there volutarily atm, and im worried for her lol, im sending her eblueys and trying to put a parcel together for her

Hi ladies - i wondered if i could pop in and say hi

I am a RAF wife at brize i am in B n B in the TTC bit for now

Anyways hi

Thanks was wondering only the other day is there was any others in Other halfs in the Military ...

Hi everyone.

Thanks to MissyMojo for pointing out this group to me.

My hubby is in the Army & is currently deployed. He's due back a week before our little girl is born. Xx

how r u doing hunni??

bet ur glad he'll be home in time for your lil one?

do u live in quarters?

my hubby is a combat medic and we live in catterick garrison, its our first posting, we're trying for our 1st baby at the moment,

Hey.

We have a quarter but it's in NI & I've moved back in with my parents til DH is back. Didn't want to go to scans etc on my own. We found out we were having a baby a week before he deployed so didn't have time to make any plans.

He was based in Catterick until July last year. It's such a massive place! Are you enjoying it?

X

i love catterick, im from newcastle orignally so im not too far from "home"

i can understand why you'd be stayin with family atm,

Hi ladies - hope your all well - watching the news of late has been very hard with everything thats going on - hope all our hubbys and otherhalfs are safe and well

hugs and love to you all

xxxxxxxxxx

ive been hating the news recently my oh is going afghan next year and im terrified one of these lads on the news will be him, im more scared for my son losing his dad rather then me losing a oh.

but out of the many lads who have been there compared to the number that are no longer with us its not really that many concidering where they are.

are we mad for having oh n dh in the army lol

I agree we are not mad ... i am a milirary child and then married a RAF man !!! what can you do .... #

We are not sure when he is away again we only get a small amount of notice as a rule.. but we are due

HUgs to everyone xxxx

Hey girls :)

OH is back from his detachment yet, and has his Afghan date - December 2010. So not too close, but he will miss Niamh's bday (dec 23rd) and xmas.

I've also joined the TA, which I am mega excited about! So I will be in Army greens before long :)

Can I join you all? My OH is in the US Army and THANKFULLY is home for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"