Military WAGs

Sending you some Saudi sun .47 degrees today!! Nice , but bloody hot

The weather was great here today...My friend txt me earlier saying it was pissing down where she was...and she lives just an hour away from me. lol

Ive been told theres a posting in scotland going n oh has signed for it.

bad news its 20 mins away from the mil.......NOOOOOOOOOO

ooh noo moomin troll, were 90 mins from in laws in catterick, and its the closest possible posting heheh :)

we are 45 mins away from my mum and as we met were i come from we used to be alot closer but my mum is too busy with her bf to bother us lol but his mum will make it her business to come round just to poke her nose into everything i do, shes got it in for me haha

i think thats all mothers in law!! even a 90 mins drive i rekon when i have a bairn she'll be here every day off she gets xxx

i think thats all mothers in law!! even a 90 mins drive i rekon when i have a bairn she'll be here every day off she gets xxx

shes also a hv so she trys to make me feel like a shit parent but i no im better then her so i dont say anything.

i cant wait till im far away from my mum n his parents hahha

My in-laws are useless...we live about 2 hours away from them and in the yr we are living here they never visited us here.

I actually haven't even spoken to them for more then 3 months.

never,

it was weird living with them while david was doing his basic training

even wierder was at his passout of phase 2, when i was being ignored by sgts etc, even though we had our own home by and he lived with me, but we wernet married so i didnt matter to the army i guess lol

thats tru enough,, but teyve beeen good with david since my mc, giving him lots of time off work to look after me

right now im listening to fire alarms going off in the barracks opposite my mq, i cant imagine being in the block with them going off,

thats tru enough,, but teyve beeen good with david since my mc, giving him lots of time off work to look after me

right now im listening to fire alarms going off in the barracks opposite my mq, i cant imagine being in the block with them going off,

they were actualy good with us my oh was supposed to go afghan sep last yr but zane was born 25th sep so they didnt send him out.

sorry to hear about ur mc but its nice to hear ur oh was there for u x

its weird to thinks davids gotten more time off for my mc than he'll likly get when i actually have a baby!!!

but i think its probs cos he has a female troopy:?

well what ever the reason least he got the time off to help u and to also get himself together.

Hey i no this will take the tone down of the group but just wanted to say can we all remember our fallen troops today as the 2 mercian regiment bury one of our own. Hes getting a proper send off where the streets are lined with people and it will be a proper military send off. special send off for a special brave man who lost his life only just turned 20.

R.I.P Our Brave Soldier.

Ii gives me chills everytime i hear another person has lost their life out there, im dreading tom going next year. i have no idea what id tell zane if his daddy wasnt coming home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->