Military WAGs

Moving on Friday ladys!! :happydance:

Just sorting all my cuppards out for the removal men! Seems strange making everything nice and neat for them to come and move i might as well just be packing it my self!
Altho i have packed my nicker draw, paper work and shoes i draw the line at letting them do that haha

Ahhhh no, not yet. Rang the CO on Friday and left a message, but haven't heard back yet so will ring again tomorrow. Just need to see if my paperwork has gone through properly and book a medical. :)

my oh is itching to get out there, hes 21 and a combat medic and is sat home counting bandages and working out in the gym...

hi my oh is in the army but is not away at the mo coz hes home for 2 whole weeks whoo!! he is not being depolyed this year and has just joined the recrutment team so he can be here wen the baby is born in dec xxx

Attachments

• brad5.jpg
    brad5.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
My OH is currently in military college but once he is finished he wants to be deployed. Would love to join this group!

Heres a question for you ladys i was thinking about....

How would you feel if when your child/children were older they joined up?
I'm undecided at the moment, i Mean the chances of Charlie following in the footsteps of his Great Great Great grandad, Great Great Grandad, Great Grandad, Grandad, and Father Are probably pretty high!
Altho Chris is the only person in his family too have joined up or actually get of his arse and make somthing of his life, I come from a very very long like of serivce men! My Brother is just about to finish uni and go off to be an officer and my younger brother has all intentions of joining up as soon as he's old enuff which is in 2 years and so does my sister which is in 4 years!! ...
Im dunno i think id be constantly worryed about him like i am about my dad and chris but i guess the chances are pretty high of it happening! and god knows what kind of state our countrys going to be in in say 16-18 years time!

ill answer and i mean it down to my bones....

NEVER will my child join the military il only get one child and they will NOT join i dont care howmuch i have to scare them never ever ever... i dont care if they wanna be a pen pusher! never!!!!!!! :)

i was thinking the same bit i think id have a huge battle on my hands! my dad practicly had him signed up the day he was born!!

your child zara if u dnt want him in then u say that :) my dad wanted me in the RAF he regrets telling me to join and told me if i sign my son up hel go mad lol.. luckily me & OH agree..

i suppose when it comes down to it its going to be his choice, be i refuse the let him live his whole life beeing told when he grows up hes going to be in the army/raf just like his daddy grandad uncle and every other man in the family, i got pushed in too applying when i was 16 and i failed my test purposefully because i didnt want too i guess there'll always be a part of me that regrets it but im more than happy with my life...
I dunno hes only just turned one dont even know why im thinking about it! :rofl: probably because as i say almost since the day he was born its been "hes going to be in the forces no doubt about it"

hey ladies - guess what - i a have piggy flu ... seriously omg i feel like shite

and OH had a call say maybe getting posted before sptember down to london OMG i cant deal with is today.

As my signature says i have a disability and so need a adapted hse and there are not many so we may have to live apart!! poss weekly depends as it a job he had to interview for

I need a hug - but noo ne will unless they have a bloody biohazzard suit on

Heres a question for you ladys i was thinking about....

I may be the odd one out, but I would be incredibly proud. :) There is no way I would push, or even suggest that they do it but to have a child follow in mine and OHs footsteps and share a love for something that we have would be amazing. The armed forces is something you either want from a very young age, or not at all. To have a child be able to follow through on their dreams would be amazing. Of course I would worry, but then again I worry about Niamh every single day and that will never change. :)

In other news, I spoke to my new CO today and according to him I am part of the Regiment. :happydance: Still need to wait for my paperwork though to be official, which will take awhile. I'm going to watch some live exercises this week :happydance:

I think the life skills you learn, the tough lessons, the self reliance & respect for others whilst serving in the forces is second to none, and I''d love my child to follow in his Dads footsteps.

Sure I'd worry, like I do now when he's deployed. You all know what it's like. But if he/she wants to join up then i'll be the nervous wreck standing behind them all the way.

if my child wants to join thats fine by me, if they said they wanted to be a fire fighter or police officer i'd be more worried i think, i m proud of our men and women and the job they do, and would be extrememly proud of my children no matter what dream they follow

i dont think Luke would want Austin to join the army, he hates it and knows how badly you get treated so i reckon there is no way Austin would be pushed into it!

hi, my husband is currently in the faulklands and will be ome 4th aug. im 32 weeks pregnant and hating being on my own. anyone from colchester??

Hi Caroline. You're doing great! He'll be home before you know it, and you'll have a healthy bouncing baby to goo over together. I know it must be so tough right now. Do you have friends on base to share things with? If you need to natter just pm me. Big hug xx

Anyone know anything about it??

Looks like we might ne off there or maybe even seperating him living there for week days etc and me staying here as doesnt look like they have may qtrs ?

Any advice welcome....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->