Military WAGs

Hey.

We have a quarter but it's in NI & I've moved back in with my parents til DH is back. Didn't want to go to scans etc on my own. We found out we were having a baby a week before he deployed so didn't have time to make any plans.

He was based in Catterick until July last year. It's such a massive place! Are you enjoying it?

X

random i no but where in NI? iv just come back from there.

My partner was in the army for quite a few years but had been out for about a year when we got together. He keeps mentioning going back and all it would take is a phone call but I wouldn't cope!
Just wanted to say, I don't know how you all do it :)
x

X[/QUOTE]

random i no but where in NI? iv just come back from there.[/QUOTE]

Hey,

Our place is in Lisburn, will be back for 5 months after little one comes. I loved it there but not on my own!

Where were you based?

My fiances battalion is doing a parade in our hometown on tuesday to celebrate them being back from afghan, but he isnt allowed to go because he boss is being a dick as he has signed out, ever since he has signed out his boss has bullied him.
the army sucks. as soon as luke gets out i am going to the papers, they cannot treat people like this.

OOhh I'm glad i just found this group!

My man in RAF (er..obviously given my forum name). Based at Odiham, Hamps. He's not due to go Afghan now til earliest March so I've got a good few month of him all to myself.

Hope you're all well..I'll be back reading all your posts now to see who and where you all are. Love, Ally x

aww nice RAFmrs, my oh aint due a tour for soome time yet so we're getting on with ttc :) hes not set to go anywhere til 2011!! but you never can tell really with the forces can you??

Hi ladies as some of u may know my hubby is RAF at brize

We have all be watching the news atm and all going cold with it i do hope all out other halfs are safe and well

Here we have had quite a few guts go on a 48 hour notice .... to you know where !! one chap i knw quite well too- he was sooo scared

It sucks atm i soo hope hubby doesnt get a call......

hugs to all

heya steff, im doing alright, my oh is safe at home with me atm,

the news has had me bawling tho, soo many lives lost :(

random i no but where in NI? iv just come back from there.[/QUOTE]

Hey,

Our place is in Lisburn, will be back for 5 months after little one comes. I loved it there but not on my own!

Where were you based?[/QUOTE]

i was in holywood :)

heya steff, im doing alright, my oh is safe at home with me atm,

the news has had me bawling tho, soo many lives lost :(

Yeah i have been a mess with the news

too many lost xxxxx rip xxxxxxx

aww nice RAFmrs, my oh aint due a tour for soome time yet so we're getting on with ttc :) hes not set to go anywhere til 2011!! but you never can tell really with the forces can you??

Hi Missy, Nope, they love screwing with folks plans dont they..grumble grumble.

You've got your man for ages! That's well worth ttc..good luck with that.

Looks like I'll be due end of March...just as he's going Afghan again. Joy of joys.

xx

congrats on you BFP Mrs :happydance:

MY OH missed 8 months of my pregnancy, so I know the feeling!

congrats on you BFP Mrs :happydance:

MY OH missed 8 months of my pregnancy, so I know the feeling!

Thanks! Yeah i think I'll be an annoying serial poster on here!

Totally off subject..did you get your post? x

oh was due to go afghan 2 weeks after zane was due but i was so lucky his boss pulled him out a month before he was due to leave so he was here for the birth ect i was so lucky but he was away other times that i needed him like when my nan died and when my mum was told she had cancer.

bloody army u never no where you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->