Military WAGs

No, sorry hun. Are you actually going to be based there? I thought it was MoD, not specifically RAF. The only RAF base I've been to in London is RAF Northolt.

yeah it it MOD lol i just put RAF as that what i am used to lol

apparently there are some qtrs there but also at bushy heath?!?!?

as Uxbridge is shutting down.................

Have done some looking around for you hun

The official website: https://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/...OperationsandDiplomacy/PJHQ/Accommodation.htm

some people discussing the MQs

https://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-231279.html

https://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15361

you star that is grat info - tad scary tho !!!

When we spoke to the HIC they said we may have to retain qtr here and hubby commute but... my wee man is ony 3 and we are TTC and i am disabled !!!!

Mostly i would miss him as due to the duties there would be weekend work and may not see him for ages !!!

aaaaaand we would be outa pocket after travel accom food etc

Oh goodness what would you do

Hun, they would pay all his travel costs and more. Ask him about the 'get you home' allowance. They cover a lot of things if he has to commute back to family.

Hello,

My Husband is currently Deployed right now. I am 11 weeks pregnant, and would love to join. How can I make this happen?:laugh2:

heya hunni,

where is you oh deployed to?

Im jo n i live in Catterick Garrison N.Yorks in uk, where are you?

Hun, they would pay all his travel costs and more. Ask him about the 'get you home' allowance. They cover a lot of things if he has to commute back to family.

Thanks hun - we have some thing to do

do you know if london pay still exists?? i know it did 20 years ago when dad was at uxbridge...

Hello,

My Husband is currently Deployed right now. I am 11 weeks pregnant, and would love to join. How can I make this happen?:laugh2:

Hi hun - hows you 11 weeks how exciting

when is due home??

Hope he isn't anywhere nasty ..

welsome to the crew

Anyone know anything about it??

Looks like we might ne off there or maybe even seperating him living there for week days etc and me staying here as doesnt look like they have may qtrs ?

Any advice welcome....

Hello, I was at Northwood until last September. Our quarter was a Stanmore, which is about 5 miles away from the base, the 2 bedroom quarters are a very good size. Ours was a lounge, big kitchen diner, hugh main bedroom and standard double second bedroom, then seperate toilet and bathroom/sink.

Northwood quarters are quite run down and need a fair amount of work, and bushey quarters are ok but smaller then stanmore, and although the same distance from base, due to traffic it takes longer to get to work!

Stanmore you have the underground half a mile away to london, and a 20 minute drive to watford shopping centre. You also have a sainsburys 5 minute walk from quarters, and a testco extra in watford, plus a asda about 20 minutes away.

There is a cinema about 20 minutes away as well. Plenty of nice resturants around and good public transport.

While I was at Northwood I was able to use the doctors on camp which is very good.

Anything else you need to know please pm me.

Looks like im not going to be apart of this group much longer i have officaly told my oh its over tonight and come monday he will be back at camp.

Its been nice chatting to u all in here but ile see u other places lol

Looks like im not going to be apart of this group much longer i have officaly told my oh its over tonight and come monday he will be back at camp.

Its been nice chatting to u all in here but ile see u other places lol

Oh goodness - hope your ok (that sounds crap sorry)

You dont need to go anywhere stay for a bit -

i dont know what to say other than sorry !

He can easliy stop this from happening but wont and its driving me mad i wont go into the boring details, im really angery at the moment and im not sure how things work about us splitting and me staying here for awhile, ive been told i dont have to leave for 3 months.

my ex wont give me welfairs number so i cant ask what my rights are, hes also just told me hes kickin me out n i have to leave tomorrow but if he trys to force me i will call the police and it looks bad on him

He can easliy stop this from happening but wont and its driving me mad i wont go into the boring details, im really angery at the moment and im not sure how things work about us splitting and me staying here for awhile, ive been told i dont have to leave for 3 months.

my ex wont give me welfairs number so i cant ask what my rights are, hes also just told me hes kickin me out n i have to leave tomorrow but if he trys to force me i will call the police and it looks bad on him

Are you raf or army ? the hive will be able to help you

where are you based

Only asking as i may be able to give you some advise

and btw i am pretty sure its 3 months cooling off period then another 3 at double rent and so on - but the hive would know for sure

Army and based in stafford but living in Lichfield.

I will go up to the hive on monday, i dont really want to face people but i have to to find out my rights

The thing is you do have rights !!!

If you cant face them there is an emergancy Saafa number and you can ask them to call or come round and the same for the Hive as her to call you back etc !!

Keep us up to date

Hugs

Zanes at nursery on monday so ile take a walk up and see what they can do.

If he carrys on being nasty ile act worse, i wanted what was best for zane but he wouldnt talk to me he just got in my face and shouted....how grown up

Hun, if he is being emotionally or physically abusive then you need to tell his commanding officer. Contact the padre, anyone who can help. You don't have to wait until Monday.

And don't leave this thread, you are still welcome here no matter what :hugs:

Hun, if he is being emotionally or physically abusive then you need to tell his commanding officer. Contact the padre, anyone who can help. You don't have to wait until Monday.

And don't leave this thread, you are still welcome here no matter what :hugs:

I havent got a clue where to get any numbers from and here the hive is only open weekdays its shite here.

We had a chat one min he was saying he gets my point the next he wonders to bed in the middle of a sentence:growlmad:

he makes me so angery. now he can just move on with his life while i spend the rest of my life raising our son

Is he still threatening to throw you out hun?

Have you ever heard of the Rear Party forum? Its for military spouses and they will really be able to help with information and numbers.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->