Military WAGs

Is he still threatening to throw you out hun?

Have you ever heard of the Rear Party forum? Its for military spouses and they will really be able to help with information and numbers.:hugs:

He hasnt said it again but i wont leave anyway and what ever he does only makes himself look bad.

Nope i havent heard of that site ile look on it now tho thanks x

Hiya

I'm an army wag too. We are based in Colchester and me and hubby are trying for number 2:)

im not so great, had some ffights with the oh over the weekend and as a result im moving to the wtt section

he just decided to change his mind on whether or not hes ready so im going bk to contraceptives IF my period turns up. we'll see i spose...

how r u doing steph??

yeah i am ok have finished tamiflu now but have to admit cough is still here and chest is a bit sore!! heyho

My AF still no showed up so must still bemessed up from MC - booo

hope your and OH are ok ?

Hi All,
My OH is in the RAF, he is based at RAF Benson in Oxfordshire at the minute but, we have recieved a posting to RAF Cottesmore starting September!
He is away in USA doing desert training for the next three weeks, then as soon as he gets home, we will be getting ready to move!?!
We are due on the 1st of december and REALLY hope that we are sorted out and settled in a house (whether it be a house, that we are trying to buy or rented) by then.
Can i join?
Anyone know anything about Cottesmore? We have been together for nearly 6 years (he's been in 10 years) but, i don't really know anything about the structure of other camps etc as we have lived off camp together for 4 years!!

Sarah x

Hi All,
My OH is in the RAF, he is based at RAF Benson in Oxfordshire at the minute but, we have recieved a posting to RAF Cottesmore starting September!
He is away in USA doing desert training for the next three weeks, then as soon as he gets home, we will be getting ready to move!?!
We are due on the 1st of december and REALLY hope that we are sorted out and settled in a house (whether it be a house, that we are trying to buy or rented) by then.
Can i join?
Anyone know anything about Cottesmore? We have been together for nearly 6 years (he's been in 10 years) but, i don't really know anything about the structure of other camps etc as we have lived off camp together for 4 years!!

Sarah x

we left benson about 12 months ago - we were on gerffrey tuttle - on the work side - small world !!!!

Have you looked up cottesmore hive and requested the info yet??

me n oh wil b ok eventually, its gonna take me a little while to know where i stand with him atm

we left benson about 12 months ago - we were on gerffrey tuttle - on the work side - small world !!!!

Have you looked up cottesmore hive and requested the info yet??[/QUOTE]

Hiya, I don't really know what to do about any of it, it's all abit new to me!
Where would i go to find the details about the hive? Is there a website?
xx

If me n oh work things out (he wants to try counciling) we are here (living in whittington based in stafford) for another 2 years and then off to borden (sp) for 10 months, not lookin forward to doing to borden as its near his bloody cousin whos a liar.

at our wedding she lied and said someone stole our present of £20 out of her bag when in truth she was just too tight to give us anything.....silly b*tch

Have you looked up cottesmore hive and requested the info yet??

Hiya, I don't really know what to do about any of it, it's all abit new to me!
Where would i go to find the details about the hive? Is there a website?
xx[/QUOTE]

THis is the station web site https://www.raf.mod.uk/rafcottesmore/

will keep look for more xxx

Ah bless you, thanks you so much Steph!
I will have a look tomorrow!
Got our 21 week scan in the morning!!!
I am soooooooooooooooo excited!
Might not be able to sleep i am so excited!
He he he he!
x

Ah bless you, thanks you so much Steph!
I will have a look tomorrow!
Got our 21 week scan in the morning!!!
I am soooooooooooooooo excited!
Might not be able to sleep i am so excited!
He he he he!
x

woop woop good luck for scan !!!

wanna see pictures

Hi everyone, my fiance is currently in the Army deployed on his 2nd tour of Iraq. He has only been gone since May and wont be home for R&R until Oct. However Ive heard they are ending "stop loss" here in the states which is why he is deployed again or he would of been out of the Army in March so he has the option to come home after Oct 1st. But he wants to be sure we have money saved so Im trying SO hard to find a job to save up a good bit of money so he will come home and be with me and his newborn baby girl.

i wish u n ur fiance all the best for the future, and i really really hope the stop loss procedure does stop in the states, xxx

Hey ladies well its official we are posted to london !! and it on the 14 september !!! just waing for info from housing and waiting for that fight !!! whoop

i have already cleaned the cooker in prep !! yep the crazy has started !!

oooo hi, just found this thread! My hubbys being deployed to afgan again in 7 weeks. im gutted, he's going to miss so much. Finns probably going to be crawling and weaning by the time he's back. This is the first tour i'm doing on my own ... eeek, i lived with my parents 1st time so im probably going to be on here alot! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->