Military WAGs

aww bless u ladyjane xxxx

sending big hugs to you

:rofl: stephwiggy im dreading my next postind cos i cant be chewed to be clean usually

well as some of u may no the army stuck us in a top flat which isnt ideal with a young baby so for ages weve been fighting to get a house to make it easier for me when oh goes away.

well since being here my sciatica has come back and its killing me due to all the pressure goin up n down stairs with a wriggle bum boy in my arms, so all i have to do is get a doctors note and i get a house....YAY

altho my new doc is so shite im not sure they will write me the note. wish i was still with my other doctor

well as some of u may no the army stuck us in a top flat which isnt ideal with a young baby so for ages weve been fighting to get a house to make it easier for me when oh goes away.

well since being here my sciatica has come back and its killing me due to all the pressure goin up n down stairs with a wriggle bum boy in my arms, so all i have to do is get a doctors note and i get a house....YAY

altho my new doc is so shite im not sure they will write me the note. wish i was still with my other doctor

Hun speak to the hive and the ssaffa worker they will be able to sort asap !!

where you based??

smiles and hugs Stephanie

hi LADIES

The move is on..!!

We have the forms in just waiting for the HIC to call - we went on a road trip down there and have found aproperty that may be the best option. As some of you know i am disabled so it can be a nightmare !!

Northwood we are going to and the house is at Bushy?? anyone know about that area !!!

Hun speak to the hive and the ssaffa worker they will be able to sort asap !!

where you based??

smiles and hugs Stephanie

we have been speaking to them both for the past 6 months and they havent helped and they are the ones who have told me "if you really suffer from sciatica get a doctors note"

my oh is based in stafford but we are living in whittington barracks

oK, SO YOUR SAFFA WORKER NEEDS SHOOTING !!!

Have you got a doctors note yet ??

If i were you i would call saaffa HQ and speak to they you may need to lay it on thick but needs doing !!

Also here we have a housing liason (spelling) officer and she is a pretty good person to speak to !! the hive shoudl be able to advise on that - or the welfare officers !!

Hope this helps hum - i know about back probs and you have you sympathys !! xxx

both me n my partner have spoken to all these people till we are blue in the face, the reason we got thrown into a flat is they are saving the houses for more important people ie officers and the medics that are coming over so we didnt matter.

i dont have the docs note as they housed us ages away from my ohs camp so i had to move docs n this doctor is shit n impossible to get a appointment with!

even tho my oh has been based there 2 yrs we didnt get thought of but the new lads coming in get 3 bed houses in stafford n yet i had to quit my job and move somewhere i hate.

i feel a rant coming on

Hi All :thumbup:

Stephwiggy pointed me in the direction of this group!!

My DH is in the RAF and is itching to move just as im starting to settle gggrrrrr!!!!!

Hey girls if anyone of you have any balls coming up, I just posted a couple of sale in the buy & sell section :winkwink:

I put some dresses up ther too will try am bump up

oh and hi rach lol

Hey Rach :)
Men eh they suck lol, my oh is itching to go out to afghan!

both me n my partner have spoken to all these people till we are blue in the face, the reason we got thrown into a flat is they are saving the houses for more important people ie officers and the medics that are coming over so we didnt matter.

i dont have the docs note as they housed us ages away from my ohs camp so i had to move docs n this doctor is shit n impossible to get a appointment with!

even tho my oh has been based there 2 yrs we didnt get thought of but the new lads coming in get 3 bed houses in stafford n yet i had to quit my job and move somewhere i hate.

i feel a rant coming on

I think this is totaly disgusting i cant even say how shocked i am! im sat here in a village with over 50+ houses empty that there paying for evey single day and there doing this to you! i know every patch is diffrent but its awful! dear me! try selling some of the empty houses we dont need here and investing the money in too houses were they are needed!!
10 familys were moved out of my old street, us included because there selling them and the others which were already empty in the street (every other house) was empty back too local council but that still leaves well over 30 houses here sitting unocupided will god knows how much money beeing poured in too them each month!

i feel a rant coming on

I think this is totaly disgusting i cant even say how shocked i am! im sat here in a village with over 50+ houses empty that there paying for evey single day and there doing this to you! i know every patch is diffrent but its awful! dear me! try selling some of the empty houses we dont need here and investing the money in too houses were they are needed!!
10 familys were moved out of my old street, us included because there selling them and the others which were already empty in the street (every other house) was empty back too local council but that still leaves well over 30 houses here sitting unocupided will god knows how much money beeing poured in too them each month!

it is disgusting lets hope none of u are ever posted to stafford its terrible.

we have been stuck in a 2 bad flat where they stick married couples who have no kids! wheres the sence in that.

my docs are now not even answering the phones so looks like ile be stuck in this flat with scumbag neighbours for the next 2 years, thats going to be fun gettin shopping and a toddle up two flights of stairs with a bad hip

i really hope some one gets gets their act together to sort you out moomin, its not on!

have you threatened them with going to the papers??
and your dr should take ur calls!! pff!!

sending you hugs and if nowt gets sorrted tell em a geordies on her way to bash in some heads!!

i feel a rant coming on

it is disgusting lets hope none of u are ever posted to stafford its terrible.

we have been stuck in a 2 bad flat where they stick married couples who have no kids! wheres the sence in that.

my docs are now not even answering the phones so looks like ile be stuck in this flat with scumbag neighbours for the next 2 years, thats going to be fun gettin shopping and a toddle up two flights of stairs with a bad hip

You need to get hubby to talk to his CO asap - ask him / her for help! !

i found you! i found you! :happydance: oly taken me a few days and someone teeling me where you were lol

well heeeelllooooo!

my hubby is RAF Regt or as he says "security of a large government airline" he's been in for 13 years now so only 9 years to do to his 22.

been married for 8 1/2 years but together 15. man i feel old! Hate where we are at the moment, ready for a posting. other than that not much to say really. looking forward to getting to know you.x

i found you! i found you! :happydance: oly taken me a few days and someone teeling me where you were lol

well heeeelllooooo!

my hubby is RAF Regt or as he says "security of a large government airline" he's been in for 13 years now so only 9 years to do to his 22.

been married for 8 1/2 years but together 15. man i feel old! Hate where we are at the moment, ready for a posting. other than that not much to say really. looking forward to getting to know you.x

where u based hun

hey , my hubby is in the RAF and is due to go away around babys due date in March :O(

hey , my hubby is in the RAF and is due to go away around babys due date in March :O(

thats awful, my oh was ment to go afghan 2 weeks after my sons due date so would of actualy been on his bday. but he ended up not goin thanks to him complaining ALOT

its a very scary thought but u will be fine and so will ur oh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->