Military WAGs

where u based hun

sorry i am here. i only manage to get on in an evening so takes me a little to catch up and reply.

we are in North Yorkshire UK. so if there is anyone around here who fancys a meet up and coffee just holla.

:happydance:

We moved from North Yorks. Catterick, Leeming, Disforth or Linton? :lol:

Someone else in this group is Catterick.

Can i join ur group!?

My OH is currently on his phase 1 training ( i think thats the name) in the army he joined in April this year!!
It sucks knowing he will be going to war eventually....xx

hey , my hubby is in the RAF and is due to go away around babys due date in March :O(

It sucks doesn't it, my OH is going away in April. Baby will be 2 months old. He was meant to be going in February so I am lucky it has been changed but I am so worried about it already :cry:

hey , my hubby is in the RAF and is due to go away around babys due date in March :O(

My OH went away 10 days before LO was due he didnt see her till she was 4 weeks, cos we weren't married they wudnt send him home to see bubba! Which is nooo fair!

You don't get any rights when you're military if you're not married. So go get hitched :winkwink:

We moved from North Yorks. Catterick, Leeming, Disforth or Linton? :lol:

Someone else in this group is Catterick.

gosh linton would be fab compared to this place!
i just dont seem to fit in around here. ive even been a member of a wags site to try and meet local people or like minded people but have given that a break for a bit as i was feeling outta place and other reasons. good job i love hubby, thought about leaving a few times.

heya E&L's Mummy,

im in catterick garrison and work in darlo:)

how you doing?

heya E&L's Mummy,

im in catterick garrison and work in darlo:)

how you doing?

hi hun! yeh im not too bad. decided to give myself a kick up the bott today. been down for far too long hehe.

hows things with you?
do you like catterick?

i love catterick:) im on a good street and made some gd friends quick:) im also lucky in that i get on with most of davids mates / sqdn, being a medical regt theres a few lasses in it too:)

You don't get any rights when you're military if you're not married. So go get hitched :winkwink:

My OH really wants to get married sooner now are having a baby but I think it be 2011 by the time we do! He needs to propose first as I won't be asking him lol!

my hubby didnt proppse, we were laid in bed one day talking about the future and i said should we get marrried??? lol

hi my other half is in the army has been for 5 years he is not being deployed this year as he has joind the recruiment team for a year so he can be here when our first baby is due (dec) even tho hes in this country he olny comes home at weekend due to being based in london

Hello, just found you please may I join, My OH is in the Marines, hes currently training, was in the Army for 5 years before that, he has switched sides!

Not married at the moment, hoping to get married soon, still waiting for him to pop the question but been spoken about a lot, says he doesnt need to propose as we both know we're going to married. I dont think so lol, romance is dead!

My baby is due start of Feb, with OH first tour meant to be April 2010. really scared this time about him going away feel much more vunerable than before but will get through it so much!

He wanted to quit originally, but fought so hard to switch from the army to Marines theres no way I am letting him quit because we're expecting our first!

just hoping that hubby can get postponed a few weeks after bambino is born would like to have him round for a bit :O)
Anyone else at RAF haughton ??

Not married at the moment, hoping to get married soon, still waiting for him to pop the question but been spoken about a lot, says he doesnt need to propose as we both know we're going to married. I dont think so lol, romance is dead!

Maybe you should speak to him about the benefits about being married, such as subsidised military quarters, extra allowances like Get You Home Allowance, being given leave to attend the birth of your baby, etc. You can attend events, come under some aspects of healthcare....there's a lot more to it than just a piece of paper ;)

Hello, just found you please may I join, My OH is in the Marines, hes currently training, was in the Army for 5 years before that, he has switched sides!

My baby is due start of Feb, with OH first tour meant to be April 2010. really scared this time about him going away feel much more vunerable than before but will get through it so much!

He wanted to quit originally, but fought so hard to switch from the army to Marines theres no way I am letting him quit because we're expecting our first!

Try not to think about it too much i know its hard , my hubby is due to go away day baby is due but theres nothing we can do and i dont want him to leave the RAF as hes been in it for 10 years and enjoys it. Where are u based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->