Military WAGs

Feel better about it at the moment, for the time being. OH's mum keeps reminding me how much worse everything seems when your pregnant! Thank you for your support, and the same to you, message me anytime if you need some support or just a natter! I think personally I would rather OH be away while I'm fat and pregnant and here for the birth and everything else? But not sure, its a really hard one! Where are you based? have you recently moved there?

Congratulations on the pregnancy by the way! How is it all going?

We're at Odiham in Hampshire, but have just bought our first house off base...back in the real world but finding it tough to meet folk. Yeah you're right everything feels ten times worse at the mo, he bought another crate of deployment kit home last night, I burst into tears just watchin him unload it from the van. He's off to Morocco too for 4 weeks at end Sept...it's never ending!

Time for another coffee (sod the no coffee rule!) before I get glum.

Apart from that, all is well, waiting for my first scan and am impatient.

Am at work, best crack on xxx

Ah bless you sweetie. My OH has just transfered from the Army to the Royal Marines so is currently undergoing his commando course so is away for weeks on end although I know hes relatively safe there so slightly different! It is very emotional but all worth it in the end.

Have fun at work, I am at work as well but baby and bump distracts me a lot!

Good luck with your first scan, its amazing that first time you see them, take the tissues!

hes also having alot of trouble at work with 3 lads who hate him and they are a higher rank so they keep trying to get him into trouble so he wont get his promotion.

hes told someone about it but nothings being done so i really think he means he wants to leave now.

he now wants to be a fireman lol

ive told him no way in hell am i moving near his mum so he best start lookin outside of glasgow....very far away from glasgow lol

moomin - sorry to hear of the troubles yoru having xxhugsxx

I have got a mini crisis on my hands atm

As some of you know we are due to move on monday !! hubby will be working at northwood and we are due to be living at bushey !! which is only 15 mins away but in london rush hour it may take alot longer.

anyways looks like the boss (a 3 star) will want us closer !!! so once we get there we may have to move again !! yes seriously ! within a few weeks - and so i will get to the new house an poss not unpack !!!

Not to mention we got the house we have due to it be big and therfore wheelchair friendly !!

Oh my head is so flucked up atm

if anyone wants to talk about their partner being deployed whilst you are pregnant then im here for you, i had to give birth with my oh in afghan xx

That must of been so hard for you katycam, I always thought they were allowed special leave if there was family circumstances!

I hope your OH is home and safe now. Your little boy is georgeous xx

hello sorry to butt in just found this thread. my hubby is in army. has been in now almost 5 years weve not long moved, been in this house almost 2 months and are now moving again aready beginning of october , nightmare xx

any info on RAF coningsby gratfully received please girls!!
xxx

bump!! anyone round the RAF Coningsby area willing to share info on it please pm me. thanks xxx

sorry hun never been to connisngsby ! have you contacted the hive !

just about the quarters, schools etc. yeh the hive here said they would drop off some info for me but as yet i havent seen it.

Today we lost one of the greatest men youl ever no, really is a huge blow :(

Today we lost one of the greatest men youl ever no, really is a huge blow :(

I have just popped the news on for the first time today - i am so sorry ! i am guessing you knew him xxx

Sending you hugs xxx

yeah him.. he wasnt due back for a few more weeks but i new him personally and he was my OH's friend and boss. He was just a great guy and it seems mad hes gone

Sorry for your loss hun. It makes it seem so real when its someone you know doesnt it. Hugs to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->