Military WAGs

RIP. my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. xxxx

Hi ladies,

just wanted to pop in and say hi! I think i'll be residing in here for some time now. OH left last night for afgan, it was hard but im doing ok today. Suprisingly i only cried for a little while and then Finn wanted my attention and I had to snap myself back together for his sake. I'm hoping he'll keep me going through it.
Its such a shame that OH is going to miss finns 1st xmas but I guess some of you have been through that already.

:hugs:

Hi ladies,

just wanted to pop in and say hi! I think i'll be residing in here for some time now. OH left last night for afgan, it was hard but im doing ok today. Suprisingly i only cried for a little while and then Finn wanted my attention and I had to snap myself back together for his sake. I'm hoping he'll keep me going through it.
Its such a shame that OH is going to miss finns 1st xmas but I guess some of you have been through that already.

:hugs:

finn is still young so next christmas will be alot better n ur oh will be here to enjoy that.

im sure finn will keep u goin and having a baby makes timw fly by anyways so he will be home before u no it x

Hiya, my hubby is in the RAF, and we live just off the base at RAF Lyneham Wilts. My DH goes away 2-3 times a year to Afghanistan. He's going away next month. Anyone else from this area? My sis in law's hubby is also in RAF based up at lossie in scotland, but there moving to Waddington soon.

One of my husband collegues died on thursday in afghan. RIP xxxx

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts go out to his friends and familt

well after calling up a number of time for a new oven i got it last week but guess what the bloody oven on it doesnt work!!!!!

AARAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

gota make yet another call to get yet another thing fixed.

i cant wait till i get away from this place

bloody *******s!! i have so much i want fixing in this hell hole of a house but i trust hubby more then MODern houseing

id trust hubby to do it over the mod too but all this shite shuda been sorted before we moved so they can deal with it!

ive also gota wait around all day tuesday cuz who ever fitted the bath did a crap job and its sinking so waters gettin below the bath n if downstairs get a flood its classed as our fault!

im gettin so sick of this shite now!

i also called to complain about a scumbag neighbour and i was told i had to write them a letter before theyd do anything.....like i dont have enough on my hands livin in a top floor flat with bad hips and a 1 yr old boy......ARGGHHHHH

Oh dont get me strated on modern housing !! i Havent had an oven since the 7th september ??

Oh dont get me strated on modern housing !! i Havent had an oven since the 7th september ??

thats bloody beyond belief!

ive made so many complaints about workers being late ect they just get it all done to shut me up, ive also been given highstreet vouchers haha

Hello
Can I please join your Group
My OH is in the Army currently at home due to go skiing in Austria, its alright for some. Hopefully he won't be going away for sometime if he gets on a course cross fingers.

welcome steph :)

my ohs currently off for 2 weeks sailing and i got a text off him today sayin hes been sea sick everyday hahahaha

i couldnt help but laugh

Hi Moomin_troll

It serves him right going sailing and leaving you at home to take care of the house and the children lol.
My Husband is going away skiing, which is costing us £600 and he's away for my birthday, can you believe that?

Hi Moomin_troll

It serves him right going sailing and leaving you at home to take care of the house and the children lol.
My Husband is going away skiing, which is costing us £600 and he's away for my birthday, can you believe that?

thats terrible! id of killed him seriously. Make sure u take money off him before he goes and treat urself

my oh put his name down to go to kenya for 1 month.

we had only been married 3 weeks, lived in our new flat for 1 week in the middle of know where and he left on my 21st bday i was fuming and he took most of his wage with him all i had was my mat leave to live on.

i really dont no how hes still alive.

oh why do we put up with them, mine wasn't he for my 12ST b'day he was in the Falkland islands. When their in Irag or afghan you understand they can't help missing special occasions, but when they have the choice whether to go or not like sailing or skiing they want to go rubbish.
By the sounds of our OH need to go to a training camp how to keep your wife's happy and not piss them off lol

oh why do we put up with them, mine wasn't he for my 12ST b'day he was in the Falkland islands. When their in Irag or afghan you understand they can't help missing special occasions, but when they have the choice whether to go or not like sailing or skiing they want to go rubbish.
By the sounds of our OH need to go to a training camp how to keep your wife's happy and not piss them off lol

hahahah i find shouting at works short term anyway lol

n yeah it does take the p*ss when they put their names down to go places and have fun over special occasions

OMG your scaringy me! If my husband to be even trys that stuff I will be booting him out, its bad enough him being away when he has to be!

Sorry to worry you pinkclaire, we do have to watch these men of ours or they think they can get away with murder lol

Hi Ruth, My OH in RAF based at Odiham, Hamps, not too far from you in Lyneham. Mine's away at the minute, playing in Morocco for a month. Meant to be working but every time I msn him they've been lounging by the pool or playing shithead! Hmph! .Maybe its his way of not telling me what they're really up to....dunno. He's away to Afghan again in Dec so I'm joining you on the countdown.

As for the ladies whose OHs have just been deployed..am thinking about you right now and I hope your men stay safe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->