Military WAGs

well hubbys back and i want him to go away again lol hes getting on my nerves hahaha

hey girls, how do u cope with the paranoia over cheating / affairs,

my hubby text me at 12:30am to say he thinks i'm having or have had an affair, then at 12:45 to telll me its not a wind up!

and nothing since!

im in bits, hes not picking up the phone, but he could still be passed out from being out last nite..... i dont know what to do

hey girls, how do u cope with the paranoia over cheating / affairs,

my hubby text me at 12:30am to say he thinks i'm having or have had an affair, then at 12:45 to telll me its not a wind up!

and nothing since!

im in bits, hes not picking up the phone, but he could still be passed out from being out last nite..... i dont know what to do

right so did he say he thinks uve cheated or that hes cheated?

he thinks im having an affair, summat to do with movies ive seen that he hasnt and that i changed the sheets b4 he came home???

he thinks im having an affair, summat to do with movies ive seen that he hasnt and that i changed the sheets b4 he came home???

this might just be drunken dribble seen as uve said he was out last night.

when ever u can get hold of him then sit down n talk to him but in past experience people only get paronoid if they have something to hide themseleves but this is NOT always the case.

im a jealous person but if ur happy in ur relationship u just trust that person not to do this kind of thing to u so i cant really give u much advice other then talk to him n ask why he really feels this way.

u seeing films he hasnt isnt a stronge case for thinkin uve cheated on him, maybe hes freakin out about ttc and the seriousness has just hit him

this is the first time hes been away in a long time, i love him to bits n i know he wouldnt of been with anyone else, hes always been .... erm.. worried that i'll leave him . that i'll find some one better

all u can do is wait till hes home and have a chat.

my oh went to kenya for a month (longest weve been away from each other so far) and we hardly spoke in that time but not once did he think id cheat on him.

but has ur oh been cheated on in the past? i was cheated on by a ex n that made me question this relationship afew times as to if oh would ever cheat

he hassnt cheated and neither have i but i think his parents current predicament is playing into it as well, his mum cheating and his parents are going through the whole, do we split or work on it routine, and theres a girl there frm his regt who's going out with his best mate n apparently shes sleeping around with the lads down there....

he often says things along the line of - why are you with me there better looking men out there..

hes only in aldershot atm .. im so tempted to get the train down!! 120 quid or so but i just wanna look him in the eye and tell him ive done nothig wrong give him a big hug and reassure him, hes 2 years younger than me, im 23 hes 21

ok so he finally rang, after 43 missed calls from me,

hs just got all in a tizzy over lots of little things that together made him spooked

but were sorted itout now :)

hey missy. ive lost your number. was gonna text and see if you fancied meeting up at some point. sorry about all this going on with hubby. xxx

Glad to hear you've sorted in out Missy :hugs:

I do think that military men will always naturally be weary of things like cheating, as they can't offer a 'secure' home, if you get what I'm saying. So many military guys are single because people can't cope with the lifestyle, and when they find someone who can they seem to all be terrified that they're going to lose that person.

i spoke to my oh last night and he admitted that when he goes away he worrys that i will cheat on him. so i agree it must be a military man thing.

we had a chat n i asked if he thinks i have cheated on him n he says no but just when he goes away he worrys bless him.

i wish i had the spare time to even think about cheating lol im far to busy with my son lol

So we are posted !! anyone any experiance or even better live there xx

ok - whats it like does it have socila life (i dont mean mental nights out) but just a friendly place - i ask that as here Northwood is the most non social base i have ever been to

what are the house like - are they noce !!

Did you live on base ??

Ummmm did u work when there - ie is there civvi work on the base !!

i think that it for now !!

right i left 4 years ago so it might have changed but the houses are ok, just along form camp, not behind the wire. some are in thetford which is about 10 miles away and they are new builds but tiny. im fairly sure there is civvi work but like i said its been 4 years so dont know if thats changed.

on the social life front i honestly dont know. i fell pregnant the moment we went into quarters and was very very ill after so we didnt have the opportunity for one. people were friendly enough and im still in touch with some people i met there. it will prob depend on your hubby's trade and where he will work as to if you make friends with other wives etc etc

in all honesty i wouldnt mind going back after being here. nearby facillities were so much better than here too.

that help????

Im a newbie to this forum my hubby is in the raf not long back from afgan.

hello!

Can I have a bit of a rant? Does it annoy anyone else that when their OHs are away from home they just get to go out drinking with their mates while your left at home doing the normal stuff? Grrr it winds me up! I know he'd rather be home if he could and to be fair there is nothing else for him to do while hes there, but I am jealous! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->