Military WAGs

my hubby is based in stafford and im currently living in whittington barracks but soon moving back to stafford YAY

Hi ladies, just found this forum and wondered if anyone lives down in Bristol area? We are to be posted there depending on MOD getting its a**e in gear. Currently in East Anglia. Hubby is RAF and we have a son aged 2, we currently live in our own home but have to find new place in Bristol or go into a quarter there but dont think htere are many...Can anyone give any advice?

Hi i never knew this was here :) My OH is in RLC he just got back from afghan and will be going again in 18 months. Hes based over in NI and im in cheshire! Hope everyone is well xxx

Hey - my hubby has just got back from afghan & now Esmé has been born I've moved over to NI from Cheshire. Thank god for the super short flights over to Manchester eh? x

What a conincidance! :haha: Deffinatly, hoping it will be short enough for him to make it over when i give birth. Was your hubby able to be here for you? Sort of worrying about that tbh lol xx

:hi: MissRhead x

I am so worried about my OH not making it back for the birth as well! I suggested he takes his motorbike down to camp incase there is any emergencies and then at least he can come back easily, he says there is no way they will let him have it on camp. So annoying, I dont see why not under the circumstances but he knows better!

Hi ladies, just found this forum and wondered if anyone lives down in Bristol area? We are to be posted there depending on MOD getting its a**e in gear. Currently in East Anglia. Hubby is RAF and we have a son aged 2, we currently live in our own home but have to find new place in Bristol or go into a quarter there but dont think htere are many...Can anyone give any advice?

Im in East Anglia too :) Which base is your DH at?

Wyton at the mo, some friends of ours are due back from Germany to Marham soon, I wanted Cottesmore next but we got Abbey Wood - cest la vie huh!

How bout you?

Hey ladies.... is anyone at wittering ???

Or do the know any info just found out we are posted there in jan ???

Hey I live near Bristol, I don't know much about quarters down there but can give you advice on areas etc if you need it xx

im beyond pissed off with the army now they are now screwing us for the finaly time.

well oh has been up at medics for 3 weeks due to him hurting his ankle at work, well they were rubbish n made it worse. he went to see the medic at work and well now has been told yes his ankle has got worse and if the army dont let him go for a operation he will be perminatly downgraded and will be kicked out of the army sometime next yr!

he returned back to work yesterday where they told him he was going away thursday until friday afternoon so i wasnt happy but then today aswel as going away thursday he was told today hes also going away from saturday till the follwong saturday!

im so pissed off not only did the army screw my career and my health by sticking me in a shit top floor flat with a baby theyve now done this to us

im beyond pissed off with the army now they are now screwing us for the finaly time.

well oh has been up at medics for 3 weeks due to him hurting his ankle at work, well they were rubbish n made it worse. he went to see the medic at work and well now has been told yes his ankle has got worse and if the army dont let him go for a operation he will be perminatly downgraded and will be kicked out of the army sometime next yr!

he returned back to work yesterday where they told him he was going away thursday until friday afternoon so i wasnt happy but then today aswel as going away thursday he was told today hes also going away from saturday till the follwong saturday!

im so pissed off not only did the army screw my career and my health by sticking me in a shit top floor flat with a baby theyve now done this to us

Just wanted to send you hugs - not sure what to say other than hugs xx

thanks steph

it just takes the biscuit when they can cause someone to have a serious injury and then just f them off

thanks steph

it just takes the biscuit when they can cause someone to have a serious injury and then just f them off

In your last thread you said about them screwing you too could ia sk about that ???

and if they kick him out will it be a medical discharge ??

thanks steph

In your last thread you said about them screwing you too could ia sk about that ???

my oh is based in stafford where i worked and was starting a career in admin and with 4 weeks notice they moved us out of the area even tho oh is still working at stafford n there were plenty of houses there so i had to leave my job and i have sciatica from pregnancy and due to them stickin us in a top floor flat its made my hips alot worse so im in constant pain everyday.
hope thats answered ur question lol

it will be a medical discharge but has been told he will not get anykind of payout unless he takes the army to court after hes been kicked out

thanks steph

my oh is based in stafford where i worked and was starting a career in admin and with 4 weeks notice they moved us out of the area even tho oh is still working at stafford n there were plenty of houses there so i had to leave my job and i have sciatica from pregnancy and due to them stickin us in a top floor flat its made my hips alot worse so im in constant pain everyday.
hope thats answered ur question lol

it will be a medical discharge but has been told he will not get anykind of payout unless he takes the army to court after hes been kicked out

thats shitty hun -hugs

My disability is due to pregnancy too !! and i suffer alot with sciatica and hip pain too !!! so i totally sympathise -

dont suppose you know anything about wittering do you -

we have been here since september this year and we are off again !!! we are RAF tho... dunno if army are at wittering !!

sorry i dont no anything about it. i come from stafford and thats where i met my oh so weve not been posted anywhere but having to move here.

Wyton at the mo, some friends of ours are due back from Germany to Marham soon, I wanted Cottesmore next but we got Abbey Wood - cest la vie huh!

How bout you?

I'm at Marham.... so if you're friend has any questions, would like help in any way, then just let me know.

Stephwiggy.....from the little i know whittering is ok. right on the A1 and very near to stamford and about an hour from peterboro. i wouldnt mind being there tbh. mixed patch i think as i friend lives in one of the houses they sold off. the hive where you are should be able to giv eyou some info if youask them or raf.com might have something. xxx

My DH is In Army Active Duty! He was deployed to Iraq 3 times in less than 5 1/2 years. The 2nd deployment he left for 1 year and Jace was only 11 days old at the time. He did not see him again until he was 6 months old but it was for only 2 weeks R&R. :( The last deployment was 15 months and he has been back since 13 July 08. Where we are stationed now in ALabama he is in with a TRADOC Unit and no deploying here for a while. He is going to re-enlist this month and trying to get Ft. Hood so we can be HOME in Texas! Only bad thing though is they are scheduled to deploy again and that would suck, lol. He is going to try to get a bonus and Ft. Hood so if Hood does not work out, Bonus will be nice and come in handy! :D Nice to meet you you all!

Stephwiggy, I have a friend who moved to Wittering about 2 mths ago and seems to like it. It is literally sat next to the A1 and not far from Peterbrough at all, just down the road. Never been posted there myself, but not heard many bad things about it. Though I suppose people have different opinions about all camps lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->