Military WAGs

why do u get disturbance allowance when they wont bloody give it ya til after you flamin move! cant put in for it til 40 days before u leave and it wont clear until the payday after the 40th day ..... so were gonna be super skint til we get out there!

why do u get disturbance allowance when they wont bloody give it ya til after you flamin move! cant put in for it til 40 days before u leave and it wont clear until the payday after the 40th day ..... so were gonna be super skint til we get out there!

I know that always makes me angry!! Like having to pay out for things that putting a claim in!!!

Mind you we were lucky with our last move and our DA got paid the same month we put claim in!! Happy days!!

we cant put claim in until 5th april so wont be granted til 5th may so wont get paid til last day of may - we'l of been in cyprus a month by then!

and i always thought it was to help you tie up the loose ends at the last posting not get pissed away in new one!

That's crappy about the DA. For our move here hubby put in for it beginning of December and it got paid end of December. Can your hubby not speak to the Clerks and get it rushed through?

He did ask and thats what we got told ggrrrrr lol

but never mind - we'll get sorted, June will be a fun month! i get my last pay, DA comes tru and some friends coming out to see us /holiday :)

Hey,
Just thought i would introduce myself, as im TTC with my HUbby who's a LH in RN...he was on a Deployment in 08 for 7mth, and then back and then away bar odd wkend's on other brief deployments or exercises, it was horrid, we were TTC then, so i flwe out to meet him, and a couple of times he managed to get back, as I also lost my beloved Nan (who's like my mum) then, so amazingly he got compassionate for which im enternally grateful as we never expected it, though i wouldnt of coped had he not!
Anyways, we been TTC 28mths now, im currently 8DPO, and had 1st IUI 9days ago, i took Clomid, had HCG trigger shot and now been taking x2 progesterone suppositories, and i feel dreadful! Really emotional, drained, fed up, hormonal beyond my wildest dreams! Bit achey bla bla bla, start testing 10dpo, might wait til sat though at 11dpo!?
Here's hoping!
Anyone else had IUI here?? Or Prgoesterone, as i assume this is whats making me feel hormonal???
Thanks ladies xxx

Missy- boo hiss. But at least June will be an ace month for you. I'm v jealous, I bet the weather will be glorious too :)

Hi KJames. Sorry about your Nan. I've no experience with IUI. Maybe some of the other ladies here have. X

Could your dh get an advance of pay? I'm sure we was offered one when we were posted to germany xxx

i think we'll manage ok ,, and enjoy it in june lol!

hello my hubby is in the raf , has been for 8 years and hes due in the falklands this year ( during my pregnancy or when im due if he cant change it )were currently based in lincolnshire at raf coningsby xx

Hi all my hubby is in the army we are in UK again GRRRR I miss Germany.

Feelin a bit glum today, he home in 8 days but I truely fed up of talking to the dog and waddling round the house on my own. Could pack my hospital bag, but can't be arsed. Could scrub the floor, cant be arsed. Could put the curtain pole up, can't be arsed. Started Braxton Hicks too and feel generally too tired to do anything, so just ignore me, I'm a misery guts today.

Feelin a bit glum today, he home in 8 days but I truely fed up of talking to the dog and waddling round the house on my own. Could pack my hospital bag, but can't be arsed. Could scrub the floor, cant be arsed. Could put the curtain pole up, can't be arsed. Started Braxton Hicks too and feel generally too tired to do anything, so just ignore me, I'm a misery guts today.

Sorry you don't feel well. :hugs:

I didn't know this thread existed! So I'm a newbie. My boyfriend is in the Air Force and we are stationed in Denver, CO. He is currently trying to transfer to Maryland. Recently became a NCO and I couldn't be more proud. Haven't seen much of him lately because the base is having a huge inspection. :( Never thought I would fall for a military guy... I honestly thought it would be too hard being away from someone you love. But we make it work and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Made me learn about myself a lot as well. We are expecting our first, a baby girl, in May! Nice to meet you all.

Quick Question....Is the stairgate and playpen provided by the army really for free????

I heared so many different things, maybe you guys gt any experience with it. x

Hello :) found out this morning we should be getting housed in Marchwood in November :)

can i just have a little tantrum and cry here please?? :cry::hissy: you girls know what is like sometimes.

Quick Question....Is the stairgate and playpen provided by the army really for free????

I heared so many different things, maybe you guys gt any experience with it. x

my mate was given stairgates for free from the army and they are rubbish but she said they arent allowed to use other ones (they are based in germany)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->