Military WAGs

can i just have a little tantrum and cry here please?? :cry::hissy: you girls know what is like sometimes.

go for it :hugs:
:hissy::hissy: :cry::cry:

thanks you

Quick Question....Is the stairgate and playpen provided by the army really for free????

I heared so many different things, maybe you guys gt any experience with it. x

my mate was given stairgates for free from the army and they are rubbish but she said they arent allowed to use other ones (they are based in germany)

and you only get 1. we had a lindam one so it wasnt too bad. dont know about playpens.

can i just have a little tantrum and cry here please?? :cry::hissy: you girls know what is like sometimes.

go for it :hugs:
:hissy::hissy: :cry::cry:

thanks you

Quick Question....Is the stairgate and playpen provided by the army really for free????

I heared so many different things, maybe you guys gt any experience with it. x

my mate was given stairgates for free from the army and they are rubbish but she said they arent allowed to use other ones (they are based in germany)

and you only get 1. we had a lindam one so it wasnt too bad. dont know about playpens.

Thanks a lot. :flower:

whats wrong e&l's mummy?

ive had it with the army now they have been messing us around for ages. it helps me to come on here and have a rant

no probs WW. really daft as i wanted one at top and bottom of stairs but they only HAVE to provide 1 and thats if stores have got them in as here especially people order them as soon as baby is born rather than when they need them when baby starts moving.

whats wrong e&l's mummy?

ive had it with the army now they have been messing us around for ages. it helps me to come on here and have a rant

just hubby away, feeling physically crap and very tired. hes away for the whole of march and april too and im not looking forward to it. i hate it here. a very good friend who was my lifeline here has just left for germany so i cant even go hide at hers when i need to. you know how it is.

i no how u feel. when we first moved here afew days after my oh went to kenya for a month starting on my 21st bday.

they stuck us in a top floor flat and i didnt no where anything was and no one spoke to me so felt really trapped and crappy. after the first 2 weeks i started to enjoy it as i got zane into a routine for the first time and i got to watch what ever i wanted on tv lol

a year on and i still dont have any friends here which sucks. im only 30 mins drive in car from my mum but she never makes the effort to see me n i really need to learn to drive

moomin, just realised your little man is almost exactly a month younger than my DD2. 26th august!! lol

we have been here 4 and half years now and im soooo ready for a posting. really didnt want to have this baby here but i have no choice.

its a crazy age isnt it lol.

we r living at whittington but my ohs based at stafford (where im from) so they moved us here for the fun of it lol my ohs been based at stafford for almost 4 years now and was only supposed to be here for 8 months to start with. we should be getting a posting next year which i cant wait for.

we r supposed to be ttc baby 2 next yr and i refuse to have another baby in this area so tryin depends on being moved or not

if i waited, they wouldnt be here. i had my coil removed 2 weeks before we had 4 days notice the Sqn were off to afgahn for 4 mths!!!! was sooo cross. and DD2 was conceived during R&R from basra. i didnt let him leave the bedroom for the whole 10 days he was home pmsl.
i must admit after 13 years of this im getting a little fed up of my life revolving around what brilliant new idea the RAF have got this week. sorry im having a right moan today arent i? must be the hormones lol

Lol...I know lots of R&R babies. LO is a "back from 2 months in Canada" baby. lol

Do you enjoy going to the 'posher' do's. My friend out her says it is my responsibilty to support my OH, I go if I want to not because its expected. Maybe I am old and cynical

Esmé is a "hubby was going on Tour" baby! There were 6 babies born in the Squadron within 6 weeks of each other.

Coccyx- I love going to any form of party. Any excuse to dress up, and they're always a good night.

Hubby is a private, but is off on his cadre in May (after 8yrs of serving - the army is really dead slow). Defo one of the things I'm not looking forward to is all the do's. I hate going out anyway and all this stupid dress codes just put me off. I hate wearing dresses...tbh the only dress I wore in the last 10yrs was my wedding dress. I'm a size 18, nobody wants to see my ugly legs in a dress. lol

I feel awkward in the more formal do's. Everyone always looks so glamorous and I feel quite the opposite! I love going out with friends not in RAF. I suppose I have chosen them as we enjoy the same things/outlooks etc whereas in raf do's I feel I have little in common except the raf. Not to say I have not met some great people

I don't know any of the 2RW wifes, to be honest. Hubby is Support Company and always gets attached to a "proper" Coy for exercises and tours, so I don't really belong to them if you know what I mean.

I got lots of friends whose hubby's are in the army as well and we get along great, but just noone in the same reg as hubby. lol

Hubby is a private, but is off on his cadre in May (after 8yrs of serving - the army is really dead slow). Defo one of the things I'm not looking forward to is all the do's. I hate going out anyway and all this stupid dress codes just put me off. I hate wearing dresses...tbh the only dress I wore in the last 10yrs was my wedding dress. I'm a size 18, nobody wants to see my ugly legs in a dress. lol

hubby is the equivilent of a lancejack at the moment and is off on his promotion course soon.....he has been in 13 years!! now thats slow lol

all this army talk lol i still cant keep up with what things mean lol.

ive not been to any fancy do's but have been to the xmas party, i get on with all the lads better as there wifes and gfs are just nutters! n im not jokin the things some of them have done are unreal. plus alot of my ohs mates live in stafford where hes based so duno why we got moved away.
and the women who no each other tend to sit in the corner and just whisper to each other and i cant be doing with that.
before zane i used to go on nights out with the lads it was so much fun but none of there partners would come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->