Military WAGs

Awww hun, people like that should find a hobby and leave people alone.
I know it's not easy having hubby deployed and a baby on the way, I went through exactly the same with when I was pregnant with my son.
If the friends you got don't stick by your after the crap the other wives said they are not real friends anyway.

Did you try army spouses related forums to make friends? I'm not really an outgoing person and it's really hard for me to make friends in real life, but I made some amazing friends over several forums who were a great support when hubby was deployed. x x

im on one forces forum , but i found the few friends i do have via facebook x

after 2 very bad experiences i stay well clear of forces forums. you get those types of wives everywhere im afraid. i know how you feel on the depression side of things so feel free to pm me if you need hun. xxxxxxx

i just want to cry tnight ive been fine for days but i dunno i just want to cry , im paranoid so badly that weve waited fro so long for this and that it could all be took away

i had a very bad experiecne with 1 forces forum !!

i just want to cry tnight ive been fine for days but i dunno i just want to cry , im paranoid so badly that weve waited fro so long for this and that it could all be took away

i had a very bad experiecne with 1 forces forum !!

oh hun. how far on are you?? xxx

yeh my worst experience overflowed into real life and we had to move.

E&L that's awful. I hope whatever happened doesn't rear its head again. X

it does every so often as we only moved a few miles down the road onto the other patch but we are off camp so i dont have to go on if i dont want to. no you get why i hate it here.

and i was gutted i wasnt well enough for the meet the other week. will have to do another one soon me thinks

:hugs: yes I can see why you hate it there.

Yeah a meet would be good. Hope you're feeling better now :) x

Where do these 'wives' get off! I think we have all had experiences of these wives! They are just evil!

i was talkin to my oh about this the other day and he said so the bitchy wifes sit around n gossip while the other nice wifes go on the internet instead lol

I just think they need to get a life!!

I too stay well away from forums!! Had way too many dramas on them!!

im only between 5.5 and 7.5 weeks !!

we also had to move patches due to other forces families kids taunting our dogs then burning one of them !!!

and i thought i had it bad with my neighbours! thats awful what kind of child burns a dog!

im only between 5.5 and 7.5 weeks !!

we also had to move patches due to other forces families kids taunting our dogs then burning one of them !!!

OMG thats bloody terrible, evil little gits!

yup it was horrible thank god she was ok though !!

everyone here is so cliquey your only included if you have children

where i am doesnt matter if u have kids or not u still get ignored if ur not a total bitch.

me and zane were the only ones playing in the snow during half term and the parks on site are dead whenever me and zane go. all the woamn either stay home and clean or go into there own little groups and gossip.

id only been here a week and they were all talking about me and how my oh had gone to kenya! dont have a clue how they knew lol

My hubby was in the army for 4 years before transfering to the RM. I still live near his old base, the wives are a nightmare, it's rediculous I just stay out of their way! You only have to say hello to one of their blokes and it's all round camp that you tried it on or something! So stupid, I just think get a life! I'm so glad he got out of it lol.

My hubby is back to his training on Sunday so will be on my own for the next few weeks with our newborn and he was away most of my pregnancy as well so send me a PM if you need to talk I know what it's like! Xx

Morning Wallace :)

I've just had the housing guy round to gothrough our 14 day move in form and he was telling me about the people that lived here before. I can now see why our house had no bathroom or carpets. But we've been promised blinds for our bathroom window now so I no longer have to flash. :thumbup:

Sorry that so many ppl had bad experiences with forums. I must say they I just had good ones so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->