Military WAGs

As far as we are briefed, hubby won't see afghan at least for the next 18months...that's good enought for me. lol

I wish Rich didn't have to go, my brother is back out there now :(

o gosh yeah just saying sometimes the army suits others who maybe dont have the tours as oftern and frequent as others. a tour for OH's regiment is every 18 months with other bits inbetween for months on end. im glad we got moved because it was wrecking what i have with OH.

no that feeling babe. im just thankful my hubby should never see afghan again.

*hugs* You've had it tough hey! :hugs:

yeah. married 3 months b4 he was shipped out and with 8 weeks left i could smell death in the air i knew OH was involved in summat i was awake for 36 hours straight b4 i had a phone call with a small voice over the phone saying hed lost his best friend. part of us died that day but i knew. dont ask how but i just knew something was wrong.

Awww hun, that's horrible.

I hate it when the boys are coming back from tour and the army tells them straight away "lucky you, you're going back out in about a yr or so". *roll eyes*

Just to lighten the mood a bit......

Our camps having a fun day today :-D im dead exited! BBQ and all sorts of other things including a fly past! never seen one before! cant wait :) Hope charlie likes it!!! i wanted a go in a helecopter but OH said im not aloud coz im pregnant BOOOO i think hes talking crap personaly!

gooood hope the weathers nice! its lovely here! i really should get dressed and go n get some tickets because i still dont have any and i told my friend id get hers too :rofl:

i never go to them i just dont fit in there... i was usually found in the naffi pissed up lmao

:rofl: i was dead worryed i wasnt gunna fit in here! i still feel a bit out of place with some off the officers wifes n stuff but every one else is pretty much the same as me!!

i used to get on with all the lads who worked with my oh, wed go on nights out n id have a right laugh now they've all moved camps n oh still stuck there n all the new lads are right tw@ts. The houses we live in isnt at the camp he is based and all the women stay in there houses dont work so theres no chance ile meet anyone.

boring twits lol

I actually know hardly any 2RW wives...most of the people I know from around here I meet on an army wife support page (squaddiewives.co.uk).
I went to the family day last yr, it was pretty good...50p for a beer is great.
There was a BBQ for the wives of deployed hubby's yesterday at the welfare, but to be honest cause I'm not actually a C Coy wife and hubby is just attached to them they ignored me totally on the last get together. *roll eyes*

I have to buy my tickets today. 6.00 euro's per person

Ours were £2! haha Its a shame alot of people feel out of place coz i think it happens with alot of forces wifes, most people are in the same boat really im just glad im so outgoing and not shy so i get along with everyone :) im basicly a loud mouth hahahah

I think the problem is that there are so many things done for the families with children...to which a couple would never go...I defo think having a child in the army makes it easier to meet ppl...that's my personal experience.

:O im loud aswell except we move as a company nt individual so u make enemys u take them with u, and i dnt fit in coz i dnt have kids!

:rofl: we know ur loud tracie!! i think ur right tho welshworriors having children definatly makes it easyer everyone i know iv met at playgroup with charlie i think if i didnt have him i wouldnt talk to anyone!

Hopefully after the birth of the baby I will be in the "club" and get to know some 2RW wives. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->