Military WAGs

Hey ladies. How are we all? I've been quiet of late as hubby has been away on a course and little lady has been super demanding so I've had zero time to myself.

Moomin - can't believe your new place is awful :( poor you! When are you due posting? Bet it can't come soon enough.

xx

we r due a posting sometime next year altho the same was said for this year and it never happened so im trying not to get my hopes up lol

got more workers out next week fixing yet more problems lol so much fun

Grrr what a joke. How long have you been there? I really hope your next place is a lot better considering how you've been treated.

i met my oh after hed been posted here for 8 months and it was a 10 month posting thats turned into 4 years so far lol

hope ur babys on time for u lauren x

4 years!! That's so long. Longest posting hubby has had is 18 months, and this one now is only 13 months. Hope he gets a posting order through soon then. To somewhere that has decent housing!

Glad your hubby will be back around baby's due date Lauren. x

by the time we move he will have been here 5 years he hates it as everyone he started here with has moved on n yet they r keeping him there.

should be getting the water fixed tomo if they dont i think ile go crazy lol

Well, your hubby is obv so ace that they want to keep him there!

If they don't give you water, tell the woman in the HIVE or Welfare Office that you'll be coming to her house for baths soon.

Well, your hubby is obv so ace that they want to keep him there!

If they don't give you water, tell the woman in the HIVE or Welfare Office that you'll be coming to her house for baths soon.

hahaha

i tell her she can clean my son up after a nasty poo if i dont get clean water soon. i just hate the area we are at its 23 miles away from ohs base the idiots so i wasnt suprised the houses are rubbish

hi not been on here for a bit. anyone any info on Leuchars???

we will have been here for 5 years in aug....cant wait to get outta here!!

We got our posting order today!!! Already knew where we were going but today its official!! We are off to Honington! Can't wait to be out of this hole!

We got our posting order today!!! Already knew where we were going but today its official!! We are off to Honington! Can't wait to be out of this hole!

hope ur next place isnt a hole.
man came out today about the water n he cant do anything cuz he never saw the dirty bits that i get so ive gota live with dirt in my water and only 1/4 of hot water in the bath so cant even have a decent bath and then i just have to wait till the tank fills up so i can use my cold water its a joke so ohs gone to welfare today.

ohs having his operation on his ankle end of the month so we might not get to see our next posting if they cant fix his ankle in which case the army might try n get out of medicaly discharging him :S

id love a easy life hahaha

Becki, you know you love me..........can i come live with you pweesesseeeee. :blush: :winkwink:

Becki, you know you love me..........can i come live with you pweesesseeeee. :blush: :winkwink:

You need to get a posting there!!!

we've tried...the Sqn wont release him cos they need the man power for upcoming tour!! but hubby has been in touch with drafter and there may be light at the end of the tunnel.....cross your fingers ladies.

it really gets me cos there is always an upcoming tour...we have 13/14mths between them. they do wind me up. its great not having to move every 2/3 years dont get me wrong, but if you want to, it seems you cant!!!! RAF logic strikes again.

You need to get a posting there!!!

we've tried...the Sqn wont release him cos they need the man power for upcoming tour!! but hubby has been in touch with drafter and there may be light at the end of the tunnel.....cross your fingers ladies.

it really gets me cos there is always an upcoming tour...we have 13/14mths between them. they do wind me up. its great not having to move every 2/3 years dont get me wrong, but if you want to, it seems you cant!!!! RAF logic strikes again.

Bit like army logic!!! Fingers crossed that you get a posting to Honington!! I have heard such nice things about it!! Gonna have a look at the pad estate and decided what roads to ask for lol!!

i was on Longfield green and Poplar close if that helps xxx

Hi Girls-
My husband is in the Navy and we are currently overseas in Japan. We are ttc#1! I just wanted to say HI!!

It's 1:08am and I have my 21 week ultrasound in the afternoon and I'm anxious to see the baby and to confirm the baby gender.

Just wanted to update here, I had my scan but things didn't go so great. The tech at the naval hospital said that my baby was measuring at 18 weeks even though I'm 21 weeks and he didn't give me any answers, gender, didn't tell me if my baby is healthy.. nothing except the baby is measuring 3 weeks behind. They reschedule me for next week but I'm worried and thinking wth can change in a week.

Got an email with a story on it in ref to military personnel & if true makes me happy that some brits do truly support our men & women who put their lives on the line every day against the enemy. Any way, it ended with this saying and I thought it summed up what they do in a different way;

A British Serviceman is someone who,
at one point in his life, wrote a blank
cheque made payable to
' United Kingdom '
for an amount of
'up to and including my life.'

caz x

Just wanted to update here, I had my scan but things didn't go so great. The tech at the naval hospital said that my baby was measuring at 18 weeks even though I'm 21 weeks and he didn't give me any answers, gender, didn't tell me if my baby is healthy.. nothing except the baby is measuring 3 weeks behind. They reschedule me for next week but I'm worried and thinking wth can change in a week.

what an ass for scaring u like that im sure everything will be fine.

they told me zane would only be tiny no more the 7lbs due to being small on scans but he wasnt at all 59cms long and 8lb3 so dont worry too much they cant be 100% sure about these things from scans alone x

well ohs got his ankle operation 28th of this month after the army ingnoring his pain for 2 years so what do they do to him now.....sending him away on training the sunday before his op n he doesnt get back till tuesday the say before his operation. he really wants to leave now after all the crap theyve put us both thru

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->