Military WAGs

:rofl: we know ur loud tracie!! i think ur right tho welshworriors having children definatly makes it easyer everyone i know iv met at playgroup with charlie i think if i didnt have him i wouldnt talk to anyone!

takes one to no one :D :rofl:

Hehe yes that is right! i got sun burn today! ouuccchhh and i didnt get too see my fly past one of the choppers had to go on a rescue :-(

Evening all -crashing in on your conversation ...... I am really nervous about our move next month cos we are not yet married, we will be renting privately and I am worried wont be accepted cos am not a wife and dont have kids - I am really outgoing and will chat to anyone but somehow dont think that will be enough!

awww dont worry it'll be ok! as long as you try and get out and meet people you'll be fine!

Thanks Zara - hope the sunburn isnt too bad, I never think to use sunblock in this country but think may have to get some for this weekend!

Evening all -crashing in on your conversation ...... I am really nervous about our move next month cos we are not yet married, we will be renting privately and I am worried wont be accepted cos am not a wife and dont have kids - I am really outgoing and will chat to anyone but somehow dont think that will be enough!

Where are you moving to hun?

I found it really helpful to go on a few army spouse support pages to meet people. All the people I know down here I know from such pages!
Might be worth a shot. :happydance:

Thanks Zara - hope the sunburn isnt too bad, I never think to use sunblock in this country but think may have to get some for this weekend!

I know silly isnt it im the same charlie was coverd head to toe in it today and dafty me didnt bother!! the thing is if anyone needs it more its probably me!!! :rofl: Im naturaly a red head so i burn as soon as i think about going out in the sun!!! charlies dark like his daddy im pretty sure he wouldnt burn but i still like to put loads on him just incase!!!

Missing the uk today. So looking forward to going back for the summer. Other wives/families are very supportive out here. Understand that although some perks, it is quite normal to miss folks, pets, friends at home

Just for a holiday, and to get some relief from the intense heat! 45 degrees here, which means its VERY hot. We will be back here in September. Hubby staying in Saudi until mid August then joining us for a few weeks in Uk.

we were supposed to get posted else where in feb but that didnt happen so have no idea when or where ile be going next. I cant wait to move tho.

We are currently in Whittington barracks as oh is based in stafford (no house there) and i am from stafford so only 2 bus rides away but i wana be far away from my family and far away from his lol...my mum drives him mad and i cant stand his mum

eugh if i ever move again ill cry. were only here for 2 years but want an extention were in our home town now so want to stay. Iv already done london and ireland.. lol no more!

Well we are here in lovely Bulford for life...I would kill for a posting. lol

Hi Ladies!

May I join? My OH is currently based down south at RAF Brize Norton, I'm finishing of my final year in uni before I join him... Cant wait...

He doesnt go on deployment, but with his job hes away 3/4 days a week and often only get 1/2 days off before he goes. So getting to see him along side uni is pretty difficult... But they're so worth it hey girls?!

Anyone else from Brize?

xxxx

Long time no post!

Where are you all girls?

I just had good news from my hubby...seems like he's coming home a whole week earlier. Just need to get the welfare to confirm the dates now. Whoop Whoop.

Long time no post!

Where are you all girls?

I just had good news from my hubby...seems like he's coming home a whole week earlier. Just need to get the welfare to confirm the dates now. Whoop Whoop.

congrats on oh coming home sooner thats great :)

i keep forgetting to post lol altho i never have and updates haha

oooh congrats on ur OH coming back! I bet thats such a relief... not long til you meet your LO welshwarriors, I bet your getting sooo excited now! :o)

xxxx

I'm not sure about what I'm more excited to have to my sklave..erm...hubby home or getting the little one out! lol

haha thats really cute... well, just as u get over the excitment of ur OH getting home, you'll have the excitement to share together of ur little one! (terrible english sorry! haha)

What names etc have u got instore?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"