Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

congrats and welcome hunni xxx

how has everyones weekend been??

Thanks for asking Missmojo :hugs: hes doing ok he's home :wohoo: still not out the woods for about another 6 weeks, but so far he is doing well :) XXX

so 7 weeks today for me :)

going for my scan tomorrow!!!!

whooo hoo miel :) cant wait to see scan piccies!!

and

Daisyduke, im reeli pleased ur horse is doing ok xxx

Good Luck tomorrow. Is that when they are going to check for twins?

Thank you miel :) I'm not sure I wanna join just yet, I want a clearer line first. Not 100% convinced I'm pregnant :rofl: And I see you guys are nov/dec? I'm due in January :rofl:

:wohoo:

OMFG!!!!!! HELLZ YES!!!!! This is like AMAZING!!!! We all get to do this together! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! Welcome to first tri my lovely friend!!!!! :hugs:

I edited our pic just for you!

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/stork-1-1.gif

Miel - Good luck for tomorrow! I can not wait for the pics! What time is your appointment! I may have to call you at the shop in the afternoon to see how everything went since I can not check BnB from work!!!! :) :hugs: Give Daniel a hug for me!

congrats and welcome hunni xxx

how has everyones weekend been??

Weekend has been ok - just my boobs are still so sore!!! When can I look forward to them stopping hurting??!?! Im sure they didnt hurt like this with Eden... :( Still I havent had any m/s so I guess I shouldnt complain about the sore boobs!

Really pleased to hear your horse is home now, Daisy. Fingers crossed for a full recovery!!!

Yay for the scan Miel! Post pics asap!!!! :happydance:

Thanks for the new pic Genki :) I´ll add it as soon as I get around to managing my signature :rofl: I wanna see a big fat line before I make a ticker etc :)

Good luck for tomorrow Miel! Hope you check in with us quickly so you dont keep us waiting too long lol! xXx

Miel - Good luck for tomorrow! I can not wait for the pics! What time is your appointment! I may have to call you at the shop in the afternoon to see how everything went since I can not check BnB from work!!!! :) :hugs: Give Daniel a hug for me!

i am going in at 11 AM my time...but i am not working at the shop...don't think i could work after the news they are going to give me !!!:rofl:

one baby is fine ! 2 babies i will manage !! but please not 3 !!!!:rofl::rofl:

ah miel ur 7 hours behind me i logged in expecting news lol!!! so 1 hour til your scan, soooo excited for you sweetie xxx

Well everyone, I think I can be certain I'm pregnant, see pic below.

I'm very crampy and my boobs are getting sore. You must all be familiar with it since I'm so far behind you all :) I'm also very thirsty and always peeing, don't remember being that way in previous pregnancies.

I'm very glad that Uni is almost over (finish this week and graduate in june :happydance:) so I can just lay around the house feeling miserable when the MS hits :)

Hope everyone's doing well :hug: (I'm patiently waiting for a pic of miel's quintuplets)

Attachments

• 27042009114.jpg
    27042009114.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 7
I am only an hour ahead of you Miel (time zone wise). I am excited for you!!!

Thats great Phexia! :happydance:

I cant wait for Miel's scan pic!!!

Can I just ask if anybody is really bloated? I hope you dont mind me posting a pic here but some of you guys are approximately the same week as me or just past... So thought I would ask and you guys would know best... Is this normal for 6 weeks? I feel like a whale!!! :hissy:

(really sorry for the grainy quality - took the pic on an old camera because it was upstairs and I was feeling too lazy to go downstairs! :rofl:)

Attachments

• Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member