Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

check this out girls...if you click on pictures give you the size of the fetus and so much more ...i can't believe !! you can play the movie as well..
https://www.ehd.org/prenatal-images-index.php

this me at 8 weeks 2 days :)...

https://www.ehd.org/movies.php?mov_id=46#content

Angelmarie...i went on last monday for mine so the heartbeat ..but i am suppose to meet with my obgyn on may 29th (hope i will have scan) but i do have NT scan on June second anyhow...i be over 12 weeks then:)

Holy cow that website is way cool Miel. Thanks for sharing.

Yay, I've been looking for that website and couldn't remember the name. I found last time I was pregnant and thought it was fab!

Thanks Miel! xx

I had my first big bubble brain moment. I was at the grocery store getting food and decided to pick up some chicken drumsticks. I am not a good cook and very seldom do I cook but I always remember my mom telling me to get boneless, skinless chicken. She always cooks chicken breasts not drumsticks. So I stood in front of the chicken and looked for 10 minutes for the boneless, skinless drumsticks. Then an employee can up to me and asked what I was looking for. I told him and he was dumb founded. His reply was..."they dont make bonless, skinless drumsticks." After processing what he said, I looked down and realized that in fact he was right. I grabbed some thighs and said thank you this will do fine.

Talk about feeling stupid!!!

aww bless you mrso, i was having an evaluation at work today and on the any extra help needed i just put N nothing else after it just N hahaha then put the next review date as june 06!!!!
wtf?

Well it is official.. I am now showing. granted this is my 2nd child BUT i was not anticipating this for a few more weeks.

The bridesmaid dress I have to wear in a week screams... LOOK AT ME I AM PREGGER. and I bought a swimsuit and tried it on and thought wow, I really cant hide this for 2 more weeks. So after my ultrasound next week I may have my husband do some photos of the bump.

I had my first big bubble brain moment. I was at the grocery store getting food and decided to pick up some chicken drumsticks. I am not a good cook and very seldom do I cook but I always remember my mom telling me to get boneless, skinless chicken. She always cooks chicken breasts not drumsticks. So I stood in front of the chicken and looked for 10 minutes for the boneless, skinless drumsticks. Then an employee can up to me and asked what I was looking for. I told him and he was dumb founded. His reply was..."they dont make bonless, skinless drumsticks." After processing what he said, I looked down and realized that in fact he was right. I grabbed some thighs and said thank you this will do fine.

Talk about feeling stupid!!!

:rofl::rofl: That is such a funny story, thanks for sharing. Definitely a pregnancy brain moment!

hey girls, my scan has knocked me back by 6 weeks!!! :rofl: so i only just squeeze in here now, all being well new due date 31/12 !!!! hahaha

can anyone explain this to me in english??
"no fetal pole seen, no yoke sac seen, MSD =18.7 = 6+2 suggest rescan in 2 weeks to confirm ongoing pregnancy. both ovaries appear normal"

earliest apt i could get was 3 weeks away 28th may

MIssy... they took you back to 6 weeks or back 6 additional weeks?

I wish I could exlpain what "no fetal pole seen, no yoke sac seen, MSD =18.7 = 6+2 suggest rescan in 2 weeks to confirm ongoing pregnancy. both ovaries appear normal" means but I have never have a ultrasound before 10 weeks. I bet some of the other girls know the answer.

:hug: I hope that your next ultrasound has some more clear answers for you!!!

I know that MSD is the measurement of the sac of waters but I dont know what is the 'right' or 'average' measurement... no fetal pole or yolk sac is not uncommon at 6 weeks.

God I hate all the jargon! Plain English would be nice!!! Roll on your scan on the 28th when you can find out more! :hugs:

and both, we were guessing i was 12, im now 6+2 so ive siix more weeks of first tri to go!!!
ah well xmas week baby on board for me!!!

Hey Hon... quick question... how far along did you get your :bfp: then?

i musta got it reeli reeli early!!!

got bfp on 2nd april,, thats 5 weeks ago now!!!

Waiting 3 weeks will be great though because then you know for sure a date and what is going on! Good luck! :hugs:

thanks genki im just confused, is it possible to get bfp within a week of getting pregnant?? im super super confused and its making me worry more that maybe this is a mmc.....

Did the person doing your scan say anything about it? Did they tell you it was normal or not normal or anything? :hugs: Stay positive. Plenty of people on BnB have had early scans and seen nothing yet everything worked out fine. :)

she did say it was possible that the baby had stopped growing at 6+2 ,, i just dnt understand how i could of gotten a bfp 5 weeks ago..... im still testin positive, did a hpt yesterday and got bfp on it... would that still happen if mmc?? im soooo confused xx

Is there anyway that you can request a blood test (or two) to make sure your levels are still going up for some piece of mind? I know me and I would go mad if I had to wait 3 weeks for news. :hugs:

:dust: I have everything crossed for you!

i think i might ring midwife monday and ask... cos i cant imagine waiting im soo worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->