Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Missy... I hope your husband is more diligent then mine. He would laugh at me if I ever left him list. Lucky girl that your husband does stuff to help!!!!

dont get me wrong my husband helps. He works 50-70 hours a week and we are in the mist of remodeling our house so I will cut him a little slack but it would be nice if he did the laundry or dusted.

i left him a list he did non of it!!!! so ive made him pay for tea,,,, chinese please!!! hahaha

so sunday 1AM in morning i had a little scare ...i went to the bathroom and i had a little bleed ...3 wipes and it was over ...i haven't bleed since then ...the scan person hd warm me that the second sac was a blood sac and i could be bleeding ...anyway i am so glad the bleed did not last at all :)...my doctor told me to only coming in if it felt really like a light periods ...but my bleed was only a one time thing so i choose to not go in...

What you think girls? ...oh i am still sick with MS as well..

i think miel if u were advised the second sac had blood in it and could bleed then i wouldnt worry, if ur bleeding was more prolonged or heavy then i would say to worry but 3 wipes and gone i think u'll be just fine babe xxx

It's good that they told you there might be a little bleeding from the second sac. I don't think you need to worry because it sounds like that is what is happening. Of course if it got heavier then contact your doctor or hospital, but I think you made the right decision by not going in as it sounds like nothing to worry about. I'm sure it was scary at the time though.

yes ...the bleeding happen almost 3 days ago now and still no more so i am thinking everything is ok !!

Rainy day in San Francisco today :(

PS: girls when the time come do you want to find out the sex of your babies? i will:)

afternoon miel .. or morning to you babe,, im not finding out the sex, i would love to but hubby doesnt want to know and i wouldnt be able to keep it secret if i found out hahha
its beeen cold and miserable here in n.yorks til bout 20mins ago when the sun started peeking through, bit late at almost 6 pm here hahaha

We will definitely find out the sex....I did with Morgandie and it allowed me to bond with her so well. My friend who was pregnant at almost the same time as me, didn't find out and it so wierd (to her as well as me!) to still be calling her baby 'it' at 39 weeks, when I was so attached to Morgandie, and had a room full of pink things!

Can't wait to find out with this one - has anyone had any inklings yet?

i think that im having a girl haha, i reeli would love to find out but oh is soo against it,

we call our baby flump or mini mook atm ,

I'm not going to find out, I wouldn't mind but OH is really against it and to be honest I have come round to his way of thinking. There's pros and cons to both sides but it's amazing to have it as a surprise too I think. I don't think it'll stop me bonding with baby and I'm not planning on buying lots of stuff in advance anyway.

Well my news is that m.s. definitely seems to be easing up but in it's place I have an absolutely rotten cold. OH had it all last week and I was really hoping I wouldn't catch it. Feeling pretty miserable today.

We are for sure going to find out the sex of the baby. I think it is a girl this time. Either way I will be totally happy though.

Polaris I am so glad that your MS is getting better. But I hope that your cold lets up soon. Being sick is so miserale especially when you are pregnant!!

We will definitely find out the sex of the baby. :)

So, today has totally sucked. This morning MS struck again and for the second day we had no hot water (hot water heater is being replaced as I type this) so I had to go to the gym to take a shower. Then I get to work and at 10:30 this morning, I get fired. :gun:

Since the day I told the owners I was pregnant, they have been looking for a reason to get rid of me. A week ago, they say they are going to demote me but keep my pay. Today, fired with no notice for something that is not even a rule to do. I made a SMALL and I mean SMALL mistake which the owner had told me to "not do again" and then 20 minutes later, the other owner calls me in the office and fires me. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now what am I gonna do. I guess I now get to apply for unemployment and since I have no income, we qualify for Denali Kid Care (basically free medical coverage since I am pregnant) but OMG! This is just really really terrible timing. :dohh: I am so frustrating that I seriously can not stop crying. Sorry to vent.

aww sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx in uk u need to have 3 warnings before sacking unless what u did was illeagal, could u contact a lawyer or some one for advice???

Oh my god! That is completely out of order! Yeh, there must be something you can do about it?!?! Really badly timed! :(

I hope things work out... :hugs:

Oh my god Genki, thats just awful. Can you not sue them for discrimination or something, for sacking you for being pregnant? Do you have a free legal advice centre of any kind there you can consult?

I am so sorry hunny.....wish there was something we could do xx

Genki I am so sorry to hear about your day. Nothing like adding insult to injury. I hope that you are feeling better soon!!!

Every state is different... In Wyoming you can be fired for no reason at all. I dont know how Alaska is but I hope that you can work things out. I am pretty sure I would be busting somebodies balls over this one.

Well, we are a SORT OF at-will state but I and the other pregnant girl at work have been treated very poorly since getting pregnant so I am getting a lawyer. This just sucks. :(

Oh well... I will be fine. I am calm now. I am sure things will work out. At least I can get back into the gym! :rofl:

Angelmarie do you know when is your next scan ?

Not yet, Miel...

I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next Monday. Im not sure if a scan is arranged then or whether I have to wait! A girl at work is 10 weeks pregnant and she has just had her scan date for 4 weeks time!!!:dohh:
Apparently the hospital is quite full as 'everybodys having babies at the moment!' as they put it! I hope I dont have to wait til 14 weeks!!!

Have you had any news on yours yet?

Well, we are a SORT OF at-will state but I and the other pregnant girl at work have been treated very poorly since getting pregnant so I am getting a lawyer. This just sucks. :(

Oh well... I will be fine. I am calm now. I am sure things will work out. At least I can get back into the gym! :rofl:

I am glad that you are clam now. And good news on getting to go back to the gym and not to just take a shower. I hope thing work out in your favor... keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->