Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

:wohoo: Angelmarie im so pleased for u :)

I had my scan today all is fine, there are loads of pics in my journal, im still trying to upload the video so u can see raisin's hb :cloud9: raisin is now measuring 22mm :wohoo:

XXX

Glad everything went good at both of your scans Angelmarie and DaisyDuke...glad the worrying was for nothing DaisyDuke.... :D

Aww really pleased that things are fine for your raisin, daisy!!! :happydance:

Im gunna go check out your journal now!!! :happydance:

Really pleased that everything went well Daisy!! I had a good feeling that it would but it was a good idea to get the scan to put your mind at rest.

I think I am starting to get a little teeny tiny bump!! Nobody else can notice it but I can feel it - and i don't think it's just bloating, it seems a bit firmer. So excited.

i cant wait for my bloat to get firm like a bump!!! give me a proper reason to be wearing these maternity jeans lol

:wohoo: for a little bump i just feel thick set now and fat :rofl: cant wait to look preg and not just like i had to many easter eggs :) XXX

Angelmarie terrapin he is just so cute :) congratulations on your first scan !!!

Daisy i told you!!!!!!!!!! everything was fine sweetie !!!

well morning sickness have arrive for me at 8 weeks!!! hope they won't last as for right now being on a standing position make me gag and want to puke on the top of that i have nose bleed as well!
No yoga for me today:(

Oh Miel MS sucks, buy some seabands they take the edge of i promise :) i live in mine now. XXX

:wohoo: for a little bump i just feel thick set now and fat :rofl: cant wait to look preg and not just like i had to many easter eggs :) XXX

Don't get me wrong - I still just look like I ate too many Easter eggs (and all the pies and whatever else was on offer!). But it just feels a bit different to me! To other people I still just look fat!!

I bet u look lovely, as women were naturally tough on ourselves ;) XXX

Aw Miel, sorry to hear that you are suffering bad with the m.s. today. I have found it comes and goes though, so hopefully not every day will be as bad as today. It's funny, I can go from feeling completely ill to feeling absolutely normal. Just have to keep thinking that it's all worth it!!

I bet u look lovely, as women were naturally tough on ourselves ;) XXX

yeah you are right, but nevertheless I'm looking forward to the 'blooming' period of pregnancy, instead of the sick, spotty, bloated, and windy stage that I'm still at at the moment!!

Ill :dance: to that and raise my glass of appletizer :rofl: im so rock and roll :) XXX

Aw Miel, sorry to hear that you are suffering bad with the m.s. today. I have found it comes and goes though, so hopefully not every day will be as bad as today. It's funny, I can go from feeling completely ill to feeling absolutely normal. Just have to keep thinking that it's all worth it!!

for sure. At first mine was nausea all the time now I throw up once every morning (mostly dry heaves) and I get sick about every other night now. I still dont feel awesome but better then I had been. I have even stopped taking my m/s medication most of the time.

Hey Angelmarie.. grats on getting see Terrapin! It's so reassuring to finally see the little bean eh!
DaisyDuke.. told you there was nowt to worry about love, they all seem to catch up with themselves eventually :)
Miel, so sorry that MS has finally hit you :( Hopefully it wont be too bad for you. I know when I'm feeling sick that it could be ALOT worse. I havent actually thrown up so far, been close a couple of times but not too bad. As has been said already, try out those seabands, I cant recommend them enough! I know they dont work for some people and they dont always work when the nausea is at its worst but they certainly take the edge off and make things more managable! I love mine :D I've been lucky the last 2 weeks tho, I havent had to wear mine, but they stay near me just in case :rofl:

Polaris, also sorry to hear your MS has struck again :( Not good when you need to be a study monster, what a total distraction it must be for you! :sick: I gotta say I cant wait for the hormones to settle down so that I can bloom like we're supposed to! OH says I'm already blooming as my skin has never been clearer and looks like it's glowing bless him, but I really dont feel it!
Come to think of it, I'm having a non pregnant couple of days.. the nausea hasnt been too bad (except the usual when I'm hungry) and my bloating has gone down. So it's making me feel less and less pregnant!
When I was pregnant with DD, I felt rotten all the time, my skin was a mess and so was my hair. I put on weight VERY quickly (4 stone in all!!) and just generally didnt enjoy being pregnant one little bit lol! This time round I gotta say that apart from the insane tiredness and occasional nausea, so far it's been a walk in the park! *touches wood*

Happy Sunday ladies, how are we enjoying the weekend?????

i've about had it with my hubby, he's never ever off the pc!!!! playing Spore im gonna whoop his arse soon and get him helping with the tidying lol

Happy Sunday ladies, how are we enjoying the weekend?????

i've about had it with my hubby, he's never ever off the pc!!!! playing Spore im gonna whoop his arse soon and get him helping with the tidying lol

:rofl: next time he is out accidently hide the controler/power cord so he has to help clean up to find it.

mrso, thanks xxxx

i got him off eventually, water spray and cold water!!!!! hahaha, ive tidied my house up loads with his help got more laundry done, hes off tomoro for the bank holiday, im not :( so i'm leaving him a list of things to do lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->