Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

again morning sickness at night :(..but this time i did visit the loo even ...as more as the day advance as bad i am getting sick ....really hope it's stop soon:(....

:hugs: Feel better, Miel! :hugs:

If it makes you feel any better, I started feeling quite a bit better at 10 weeks.

I've only just got my energy back for sex in the past two weeks. Before that I think we did it about twice in the whole first trimester, LOL. Like you girls say, just no energy. Also my CP was still low and sex just didn't really feel comfortable. I'm sure OH is glad that stage is past!!

up until wed last week we were still having sex ever 2-3 days but since the scan he hasnt been interested i wonder if seeing a scan and the worries over whats happening is affecting him :? not sure, i've been glad of a rest frm it but i want some luvvin back :?

Miel, I still occasionally get a sicky day but they're not as often as they were. Maybe once or twice a week now instead of most days. I still havent actuallly thrown up and tbh, I dont think I will now as I'm 11 weeks today :happydance:

The tiredness... oh my what can I say! Yesterday at work I actually felt less tired than I had in weeks.. till I got home...I sat down and really struggled with the rest of the day. I pulled a sicky at work today so I could get some housework done but do you think I've done any? No chance! I've been mostly on here or on Facebook playing with my farm in Farmtown :rofl: I just cant be bothered to do anything! Lazy or what lol!

As for the sex...we've still been having it pretty regular since our :bfp: but not as regular as we'd like as my 16 year old is home by the time I get in from work and when I get up for work it's 4am and I'm in no fit state to be bumping uglies! :blush: We'd both like to have more but it's just impossible when my DD would know why we're holed up in the bedroom... it was bad enough when I told her I was pregnant cos then it was confirmation that we still do "IT" ... her reaction was "eeww" :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok today, I dont feel crap now, altho I did this morning as yesterday at work was a really tough day. We were so busy and I was walking around the shop floor pushing around my trolley, which was slowly getting heavier and heavier, for my entire 8 hour shift :( The line manager just doesnt seem to give a shite either, she's more concerned about the online shopping hours getting completed. I havent heard anything back about being put on the checkouts and after doing some workings out, I know that I cant afford to cut back my hours, so I'm stuck with 8 hour shifts 5 days a week till I go on Mat leave. And boy that cant come soon enough! I'm gonna go to the HR manager this week and air my greivances and see what can be done.

Anyways, apart from that I feel pretty good now, if a little lazy lol! I thinking I'm getting the cleaning urge but I'm thinking it might just be wind :rofl:

Wow I wrote another essay.. I'm getting good at these heh!

bless u mynx i have tomoro off and plan to do some housework, but im thinking i might just play on farmtown,. i am getting soo tired lately,, i was ready for bed at half 9 last nite but thought i'd watch the end of me program. i dnt even remember what it was now, then when i got to bed oh suddenly chirps up "joanne would u sew this badge onto my camo uniform please i forgot to ask u earlier" so i sat for an hour sewing the union flag onto his uniform and tonite he's bulling (polishing to us women) a pair of dress boots which takes hours and stinks the house it, its sooo gross!!

i'll be so pleased to get home tonite and just relax, not doing a damn thing!!!

oh and i went n bought another pregnancy test again today "just to make sure" and there was a lovely cross just as dark as my previous 6!! lol

Well ladies, after a nerve-wracking few days, I have finally managed to get a scan tomorrow at 7 weeks. I am very nervous as I found out at a scan last year that I'd had a missed miscarriage.

I had some spotting a few days back and then over the last couple of days my pregnancy symptons seem to have diminished quite considerably. Now last week was a high stress week for me anyway, as I had to take my 2 yr old daughter for her check ups.....she was born with a huge aggressive tumour in her tummy, and went through chemo and many ops to save her life, but thankfully she is fine.

So please keep all your fingers crossed that there is a little heart beating for me tomorrow....I don't know how many more bad times I can take.

Hope you are all very well x

aww lyns sending you sticky heartbeat moving flumpy :dust: massive massive loves xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we will thin of you Lyn for tomorrow:hugs::hug:

Good luck tomorrow, Lyns! :hugs:

So, my doctors appt got rescheduled from tomorrow afternoon to Friday morning. BOO!!!

Oh well, at least it is only a one day relay.

oh Lyns I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Prayers for you!!!

Also went for my ultrasound today and everything is looking great. We are still measuring 5 days ahead but the doctor wanted to keep the due date at Nov. 27th. I am going to have a c-section and have scheduled for Nov 20th.

Genki - boo an them for making you wait another day. I can imagine how you must feel.

Mrso ! how was it? did you see the baby well ? like the head , fingers and stuff ? is your ticker reflect your 5 days ahead or not? just curious :)!

awww cool mrso:) have u got piccies to share hun, boo genki at them moving your apt xxx

Hi girls, sorry ive not been in a while. Not sure if Lyns will feel like coming in here for a bit, so just wanted to let u know her update is in her journal. So sorry Lyns wish there was something i could do :hugs: :cry: XXX

i have popped over there just now to send her loves, i cant believe shes at work this afternoon!!! xxxxx

I know she must be trying to take her mind of it. Im so gutted for her.

I just popped over to Lyns journal and left her a note. That is terrible. :cry:

It is crazy to say that I feel a crazy sense of relief at being over 12 weeks. I know many people who have miscarried but 95% of them did so before 12 weeks so I feel like I probably will be just fine.

:hugs: Love you all.

So, when is everyone's next appts? I forgot. :dohh: Mine is tomorrow morning.

good luck for tomoro genki, i have a scan next thursday which will tell me if bubs is alive or not ...:? and we'll take it from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->