Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Is it common for the hospital to tell you the gender so early on? I was under the impression that it was the 20 week scan that they told you...?

I honestly think the only reason that we could tell this early is because my doc decided to do an internal ultrasound one last time to get a really good look at how the body parts are forming. Since the scan was internal and my babes was sitting down like right on the little ultrasound wand, that is why is was so clear so early. In other words, we got REALLY lucky! :happydance:

Now going forward, I will have abdominal ultrasounds. So I am sure the boy bits will be harder to see until about 20 weeks.

Ahh ok. How nice of your little boy to be so helpful so early on - letting you get all prepared for his arrival! :)

Well hopefully you get lucky at your scan, Mynx! :happydance:

i have a NT scan booked for june second ( i will be 12 weeks and 2 days ) but they told me that if we wanted to know we could probably find the sex as well ....i wonder if because we are in USA they tell us the sex more early ?...

Angelmarie either sex will be fine :)but my husband kind of rule for a boy :)..we will see as long as baby have all his fingers and toes and healthy we will be happy !!!

aww miel xxx my oh i think is hoping for a boy the way he goes on bout taking the bairn fishing n football n stuff and i want a girl but like youve said miel, i want happy and healthy 10 fingers 10 toes two eyes etc ..

DP wants a girl but has a gut feeling it is a boy... I just dont know. My mum thinks it is a girl as well as SIL but I think that they are saying this as I have a boy already... Have to wait and see. Just like you girls I am more concerned with the baby being healthy than anything else! :)

i have a NT scan booked for june second ( i will be 12 weeks and 2 days ) but they told me that if we wanted to know we could probably find the sex as well ....i wonder if because we are in USA they tell us the sex more early ?...

Maybe that is it. Being in the US, we do get more scans anyway which makes it more likely for us to find out earlier anyway. Good luck! I hope you find out your team! :happydance:

Eveing ladies, how are we all doing?? im bored on the sofa watching britains got talent :) again!!

I'm lying on the bed with the laptop, watching Sopranos and desperately trying to tune into my uterus after reading this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/134479-swear-am-feeling-something-already.html

:rofl:

:rofl: I would probably do the same thing but my doc said that due to the position of the placenta, it may take me longer to feel things. Because of that, I do not want to disappoint myself.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Oh it is so exciting the first time you feel the baby move. With my son I was 19 weeks along and I was taking a bath. I actually felt this baby move a few days ago. I was just as excited. The doctor told me I would probably feel earlier becasue of how high I am carrying.

I have had a very stressful couple of days and am glad that this weekend is about over. My BIL got married yesterday and my husband, son, and I were all in the wedding. It would have been really nice except the bride and 2 of her the bridesmaids got into a HUGE fight. I just stayed out of it because I hate drama but it just got old hearing 3 grown women fight for 4 days. Right before the wedding I broke into tears (i am sure pregnancy emotions had some play in it) but they were pretty tacky/malitious with their actions to one another. I really dislike mean people.

Anyway I hope that you all had a much more enjoyable weekend than I did.

Yeh I think I was about 19 weeks when I felt my son move too. Im hoping for a lot sooner with this one - I cant wait! I think I feel something but at this stage I dont think I can determine the difference between the baby moving and other twinges and stuff :dohh:

I know all they say about not temping once you fall pregnant but I have kept it up (for no other reason but curiosity and habit) and this morning I have had a bit of a temp dip which has got me worried a bit. :shrug: Yesterday I went on a play park with my son and although I dont feel like I overdid it Im worried I have done damage!??! :dohh:

Gosh, it does sound like you have had a stressful weekend Mrso! Not what you need! Hope you find the time to unwind :hugs:

Hiya girls, so here is my 4+4 bump pic and 11+4 i feel huge, and were off on holiday next week so im gonna be looking like a beached whale :(

I have my next scan on friday im praying so hard all is ok with raisin :hugs:

Hope ur all doing well?

XXX

Attachments

• Bump 4+4.jpg
    Bump 4+4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Bump 11+4.jpg
    Bump 11+4.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
OMG you are not huge... what a cute bump. If I posted a pic of my bump you would think beached whale.

Dont be silly, i think its just taking some getting used to ifykwim, im so proud of it but when ur used to being a certain size, its hard to get ur head round ifykwim :)

I think we should all start posting pics now, i feel better since posting, bet it will make us all feel loads better about our new bodies :hugs:

XXX

Today I realized that I am starting to get a bump but it still just looks like extra fat to me. :rofl:

Oh yes, forgot to add.... I will post a pic after work tonight.

Thats totally how i feel, but looking at the pic i think bump more, weird, post a pic babe :hugs:

Today I realized that I am starting to get a bump but it still just looks like extra fat to me. :rofl:

i feel exactly the same :):rofl:

anyway on saturday no sickness for me :) i was so happy !!! i even BD !!!:rofl:no bleeding afterward so that was a huge relieve for us :blush:...my husband did notice a little difference down there so :blush:like a texture wise...for me i just notice more came out afterward if i may said:blush:..like something is blooking the spermies to go up ...or i am just nuts ?:rofl:

Sickness came back yesterday so :(...i haven't notice any gain weight either as i can take 1 pound and lose it 2 days later ...

Did any of you gain weigh yet?

mrso:hugs:i hate mean people as well :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"