• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Miel, loving your new avatar :) Is that you and your husband? As for bumps going hard.. mine's hard now when I'm stood up but when I sit down or lay down it feels squidgy again :rofl: I gotta take a new bump pic this weekend so you can girls can tell me if it's changed or not. It still looks the same to me, same old bloat lol!
Mrso, I'm still wearing the same tops I wore pre pregnancy, just with a bump band now to cover the bit in the middle lol!

Genki, those pics are amazing hun! I'm sooo jealous you were a guinea pig for that scanner, what a great experience for you :hugs: Glad to hear baby is doing well and everythings hunky dory :D

Missy, good to see you hun, how you doing? Hope you're well :hugs:

wow ! genki fabulous pictures!!!!

yes it is my husband :)...

as for me i experienced a other clot last night :(...contacted my doctor again but like she said there nothing much we can do beside waiting ...we have to go by the scan that show everything was fine and hold into that ...as any bleeding can cause a MC a my stage ...it's going to be a long week end:(

Aww Miel hunny I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you this weekend :hugs: I really hope that this is just "one of those bleeds" rather than a MC. As you say, try and stay as positive as possible. I'll be thinking of you all weekend. Please keep us updated hun. :hug:

As for the pic of you and your hubby..you make a very very cute couple, your baby is going to be gorgeous! :)

Keeping everything crossed for you Miel. Really hope that everything is OK. The likelihood is you will be fine since the scan showed no problems but it must be completely nerve-wracking.

miel i have my fngers n toes crossed for you xxx

im doing ok atm, feeling crampy and uncomfortable i've started spotting so i think the "full flow" may arrive in a day or so :(

Fingers crossed for you, Miel. I have a gut feeling everything will be absolutely fine though so try not to worry too much. Just take it easy. Keep us updated :hugs:

Missy - I totally admire how strong you are staying. Sending lots of love :hugs:

hope everyone is enjoying the week end !!!
update on me ...no bleed/clot all day yesterday and none during the night :)...so so happy about that ....baby must still be very strong...like i said the most important sign for me is when the clots happen i do have NO CRAMPS...

So glad to hear no bleeding or clots for you, Miel! :happydance: That is great news!! :D

Today I am awake at 6am. Why!? :hissy: I want to be sleeping. Boooo... Oh well.. I will just take a nap later!

Miel, so glad to hear everything seems to have settled down! As you say, as long as there are no cramps with the clots then surely thats a great sign! :happydance:

I was up pretty early this morning, but I seem to have bags of energy atm!! I did all my cleaning, 4 loads of washing, and have just got dinner on (jacket spuds with salad, yum :D ) so I'm sat here playing Farm Town and browsing B n B! Dont you just love lazy days?!

OH on the other hand has throat infection so is refusing to kiss me atm! We're a very kissy cuddly couple so I'm really missing those kisses :( He doesnt go all "man flu" on me either which I'm glad about, I'm so crap around people who are ill :rofl: He just takes it on the chin bless him. Probably cos he has mulitple sclerosis and is usually in alot of pain so is kinda used to suffering if you know what i mean. He's on the sofa having a nap right and hates that I've done all the housework on my own today as he feels he should be helping me bless. Told him I'm pregnant not ill!!

I had a new symptom today... I've been having very tiny amounts of what looks like colostrum coming from my right nipple. Only when I squeeze, it's not running out all over my clothes or anything :rofl: and it's literally just like a drop! But it's a new symptom none the less, altho I did wonder should I be getting that this early? I didnt think that happened till 3rd tri, 2nd tri at the earliest! Ah well, I'll speak to them on Tuesday about that and see what they say.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends so far, I'm going to jump in the bath in a bit and then put my feet up and watch Britain's got Talent later :D xXx

Hey Mynx,
I have that too, tiny amounts of fluid coming from my nipples if I squeeze them! I have it from very early on, about 10 or 11 weeks I think. It hasn't got any stronger since then though which I'm glad about, don't really want to be leaking everywhere! I loved it though when I first noticed it, felt like a proper pregnancy symptom rather than just illness!!

Agreed Polaris! It feels alot more real knowing that I can actually SEE one of my symptoms! I've read also that if you start producing colostrum early in pregnancy, it means you'll have a good milk flow once baby is born. Dont know how true that is, but fingers crossed :D I'm so glad that it seems like a normal thing tho, I was worried that it might have been way too early for that lol!

Miel where are you hun? Havent seen you post since your update on your clots a couple of days ago, I hope everything is ok!

As for everyone else, hope you're all ok and having great weekends :hugs:

Miel I am so glad to hear that things are better for you. I know how scarey that can be.

oh the leaky boobs... they are sure fun. I had that a few weeks back but havent had anything since. With my first pregnancy, they started to "leak" at 5 months along and by 8 months I had to use breast pads so I didnt leak through my shirts. I hope this time I dont have any leaking until much later along

oh and I have to add... my fingernails finially started to grow long. I cannot keep long nails normally (they just wont grow) and this weekend they all grew beyond my fingertips. I am so happy.

ooh mrso all this sounds soooo fab,

How has everyones weekend been???

My BBQ was a giggle, however my friends 21st turned into a disaster bless her xx her husband invited 25 of his mates!!!! there was only me n lesley there that she invited! so me and lesley are going for a girly day shopping with her on wednesday,

sending all of you massive :hugs: xxx

Oh what a shame about your firends 21st! I hope she had words with her husband for inviting all his mates!!!

The weather has been glorious so far this weekend - cant remember a bank holiday which has been as nice in a long time! :happydance: Inadvertantly caught the sun a bit yesterday - just on my arm (I spent a lot of the time in the shade) but DP looked like a lobster and didnt even realise til much later :dohh:
We are going to stay with MIL today which will be nice :happydance:

I havent had leaky boobs yet... I cant remember whether I did with Eden - I know that they still leaked every now and again for about 4 years after he was born - a long time after I stopped breast feeding!!!

10 weeks today! Double figures! Wooooot! :happydance:

Missy how are you feeling?

It is pretty cold here today only in the 50's so I have to keep the kids inside. THey are both sick with colds so we are consumed with meds, kleenex, and sleepiness. I really hope that I dont get sick too. I have started to search for a nice travel bassinett. I didnt have one with my son but think I may like one this time around. Might have to check out some garage sales to see if I can get one cheap, that is in good condition. We are also in the process of trying to buy a camper. My husband cannot decide what he wants and he is really busy at work so that is leaving me with all the work.

Hope everybody had a good weekend.

And AngelMarie horray for 10 weeks. Double digits is exciting.

Angelmarie congratulations on your 10 weeks !!!! so please for you...

We had a bad weather us in sanfrancisco for our 3 days week end..:( now of course back to work and there is a beautiful sunshine !!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

After my other bleed and other clot on thursday night i haven't have anything since (thanks god) so about 4 days now :)...i am meeting with my doc on friday so we can look at the baby again ...( last wednesday he was measuring 11 weeks so if he still measuring older then my ticker i will adjust mi ticker then )...my blood tests came back looks like i have anemia and my blood having a problem carry or transporting oxygen ...that could explain the clotting and the short breath i am having...anyway my doctor will probably explain that to me on friday ...

well was very sick yesterday with MS still ...puking etc...i am having a hard time eating protein for some reason as well...

hope everyone enjoy their week end :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->