• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

and yes ladies resist the hair cut. During my first pregnancy my hair was as long as yours but I have recently cut most of it off and is now is at my shoulders.

RESIST THE CUT

my hair is horrible!!! greasy and dull and itchy scalp, i had mine cut at easter andd its grown sooo fast!!! i need it re-styling i thinks

Is anybody else having troubles sleeping? I swear I wake up 5 or more times a night. I just cant seem to get comfy and my back is killing me every morning.

Oooo funny you should mention that Mrso.. I couldnt for the life of me get to sleep last night.. and then when I finally did doze off, I kept waking up :( I was sooo tired when I got up for work this morning :(

As for my hair, I found it was really greasy at first but it seems to be really good atm *touches wood* It's growing really quickly and looks the best it has in ages - apart from grey roots :blush: So I will be doing the whole shabang at the weekend, colour and highlights to cheer meself up :D

Good for you treating yourself this weekend. I need to do the same but it is nearly impossible as it is my husbands busy season at work. He is working 50-70 hour weeks so I very seldomly get time to do those things.

I am thinking of investing in a pregnancy pillow. Everybody says that they are great but I just am not sure yet.

Yeh I wake up several times a night its really annoying!!! :hissy: I cant get comfortable either but I often just wake up for the sake of it! Driving me mad and been like it for weeks now :(

I had a pregnancy pillow with Eden and it really helped I will definitely be getting another one. Even just one of those little wedge ones to fit under your bump - I think you would notice the difference. I recommend it :)

heya girls,

my babys died, scan showed no change from 2 weeks ago, the gestational sack is very irregularly shaped and very low down,

ive decided to leave things to nature for a week or so, if my body doesnt miscarry naturally i'll go to hospital for the tablets to losen my cervix n pass the clots

thanks to all of you for your support xxxxx

Oh my god! Im so sorry to hear this! Didnt expect this news at all :cry:

I know there is nothing that can be said right now to help or make you feel any better... though thoughts are with you...

Sending lots of love to you and your DH :hugs:

OMG Missy, I'm so so sorry to hear that :( I'm in absolute shock... I just cant imagine what you're going thru right now hun :hugs:
Hugs to you darlin, please take care of yourself and I hope all goes well :hug: :hugs: :hug:

im trying to stay a bit upbeat, i'll be back in a few months doing the spring / summer mummies with style thread!!!

Missy i am so so sorry sweetie ....i know there is no words to make you feel better darling but know we are here for you and please if you find it not to difficult to come in here i want you to be part of this thread still ...:hugs:

Glad to hear you're trying to stay as upbeat as you can hun, you take your time and do what you need to do :hugs:
As Miel says, if you dont find it too hard, please keep us up to date with how you're getting on cos we're gonna miss you :hug:

u'll b popping in now n agaian, watching for scan news and team news, your all fab ladies and i wish you the very very best for the future xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: Missy... I am so so so sorry for your heartbreaking news. Please still pop in and visit us from time to time. We all love you. :hugs:

Missy, I'm so sorry for your sad news. There are no words. It's good to hear that you are managing to cope although I guess it may be up and down.

so girls when the bumps is suppose to be hard and no more tummy wiggle:rofl:?

not sure. my bump is big but I still have a little wiggle so I am not brave enough to wear tight shirts.

(X-Posted just in case you guys do not see it on the main board)

Today I played Guinea Pig for my doctor because they are testing a new Ultrasound machine and this is how it went!...

OMG! The new machine that my doctor was trying out today (and they are apparently going to buy :happydance:) was AMAZING! They can do the ultrasound in lots of colors and the images are SOOOOOO clear.

Cool things I can remember at the moment:

1) Baby had the hiccups and it was SOOOOOOO cute!

2) Baby was kicking and punching like a kickboxer. :rofl:

3) The ultrasound machine can be changed on screen to show levels of blood flow in the baby and from the placenta to the baby and vice versa! This was BY FAR the coolest part of the scan. I and everyone else could easily see that they baby has LOTS of blood flow from the placenta. VERY COOL!

4) We got to see and measure the baby's brain. Although we are pretty sure that it is a boy, I will know for sure at 20 weeks. However the nurse goes, "Baby has a nice big brain. Must be a girl!" Then we both started laughing! :rofl:

5) I came home with 7 pictures but I am only posting the best 3. The others look almost like repeats.

6) Baby looks like a BABY now! YAY!!!

7) Head, Brain, Body length all measure PERFECT! YATTA!!! :wohoo:

So, scan went great. next appt/scan is on June 18th. Until then, I can rest and know the baby is growing healthy!

And, here are the pics... (BTW... Picture #3 is of the brain!)

Attachments

• 13+1_baby.jpg
    13+1_baby.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 13+1_baby1.jpg
    13+1_baby1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • 13+1_babybrain.jpg
    13+1_babybrain.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online