• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Ive not gained any yet, i lost about 6 bls between 4-8 weeks preg and ive put back on 3 bls of that so i guess im still -3bls since i fell preg, although u wouldnt know it to look at me :rofl:

I gained about 10 pounds in the first 8 weeks! Quite relieved that I haven't gained anymore since then!!

I've put on about half a stone since my :bfp: which is about 7 or 8 pounds I think? I havent put any more on tho in over a week as I think my eating habits are starting to settle down a bit now which I'm grateful for! Otherwise i'd end up the size of a house at 20 weeks :rofl:

Miel, interesting that you should say it all feels different during sex.. my OH says exactly the same! For me it feels a whole lot nicer (not that it was bad or anything before lol!) but there's just something much more intense about it... yes I think that's it, intense hehe :blush:

i couldnt tell you tbh lol i dont own any scales since my oh broke them he acidently stepped on the display!! silly man,

i just have my usual fat, i probably wont get a nice bumb til 20+ weeks cos i have so much extra weight on my tummmy from b4, i was going to boxercise twice a week before bfp and even then i had toned arms n legs n a flabby belly,!!!

i have gained 3lbs but i look like i have gained about 15. When I post a picture you will see what I mean. I carried my son a lot lower so I didnt show this early. I can only imagine what I am going to look like in 20 weeks time.

this is a few pics of me pre- pregnnancy in october and then my current body shape :?

Attachments

• bikinini.jpg
    bikinini.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 5
  • bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 17may.JPG
    17may.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 5
  • holy cow.jpg
    holy cow.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
Defo a difference :) baby bump is coming along well :) XXX

im not sure is quite bump shaped yet daisy, its still kinda squidgy, i want a proper bump cant wait to be about 25 26 weeks with a nice size bump:)

do you still get some twinge pains on the sides sometimes girls? i do not every days but sometimes i do...i just wonder about it...

oh yes I get those pains somtimes. Esp if I stand up quickly or run up stiars.

With my first pregnancy I got a ton of cramps all the way through the pregnancy. Eventually they got sick of my calling and complaining and admited me to the hospital for stress tests. Apparently they are normal, I just didnt know what to expect.

Yeah... I get aches or even sharp pains too if I turn too fast or something but they go away pretty quick so I chalk them up to normal. :hugs:

Please know I love you guys because I am soooooo embarrassed to post this but i will do it anyway. (I am a lot heavier than the rest of you lovely ladies.)

Here is a pic of my belly at 12+5

Attachments

• 12+5_1.jpg
    12+5_1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1
Genki i can see a little bump forming:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll have to get a recent pic of my bump on here at some point.. I still feel like it's more fat and bloat than anything else tho :rofl:

Genki, good on ya girl, you know we love ya too hun and I'm with Miel, definately a bump forming there! :hugs:

Oh and Missy, your bump progression piccies are great! Definate bumpage there too :D

Are any of your girls suffering from greasy hair? I have noticed that mine is getting greasy at the roots really quickly... where are these shiny, full locks that are promised in pregnancy...!?!? :dohh:

Are any of your girls suffering from greasy hair? I have noticed that mine is getting greasy at the roots really quickly... where are these shiny, full locks that are promised in pregnancy...!?!? :dohh:

i have the same problem and my hair are long too...i was even considering of cutting them off!!!

Yes, me too. My hair is half way down my back and I cant wash it every day so i think I might get it cut. Its annoying though - it would be a shame - for you too, Miel! Wonder if there is any remedy out there?!? :shrug:

Yes, me too. My hair is half way down my back and I cant wash it every day so i think I might get it cut. Its annoying though - it would be a shame - for you too, Miel! Wonder if there is any remedy out there?!? :shrug:

yep getting our ass to the second semester as fast as we can so we can shine and glow !!!:rofl:

i was reading this book that said first mistake pregnant women do is cutting their hairs !!!:rofl:

We must resist Angelmarie!!!!

I wish I had the same problem. Mine has so much "shine" I almost have to wash it 2 times a day. On top of that my scalp is really really itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->