Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

sarah - spiders in your washing :shock: i would die!!! i would definately use the tumble drier too :thumbup: we have a washer/dryer but i am always paranoid about shrinking stuff so use it mainly for towels and undies as i dont have the patience to peg out all the undies!!!

LM - great news!!!

frufru - :grr: i get so annoyed when i do laundry, it rains and i have to do it all again.

owen is crying again be back later.....hopefully!

I bloody hate moving house.
I also want my boobs done, I'm not sure if I'll have another baby. I want one, but Ithink I just want to give birth again, and I'm not sure if that's just because of how I feel about Daisy's birth. Plus I've been told I'll 90% need a section next time.
Frufru, that's exactly what Daisy does, it's hard not to laugh isn't it! Don't they look like little caterpillars! Hope you sleep better tonight x x

i would like my boobs done but i'm too scared to have an op in case something goes wrong!!! also OH wouldnt let me :dohh:

katie - moving house sucks but it wont be long before you are sorted!

I wonder if we can get a discount for bulk buying boobies :haha:

I have hopefully got Oliver settled for the night. He's been a bit restless tonight but I think it's his teeth - I've given him half a dose of calpol so hopefully that will help.

Katie I hope the move went well - you'll be all sorted before long :hugs: Then we're all coming around for a look and a cuppa :rofl:

frufru - I did the same with my washing yesterday :dohh::laundry: soooo annoying! I seem to have to do at least one load a day now. Good buddy letting you use their dryer, I'd love one! :)

sarah - my MIL always says she'll pop in in the afternoon and ends up coming at 6pm! thats not afternoon! thats baby bedtime. I feel and share your frustration :help:

maybe is Owen all better now after the jabs? :hugs:

LM - fantastic news :hugs::hugs: how is Dillon?? :flower:

Katie - I hate moving too, have you managed to unpack everything yet? :hugs:

As for my boobs, I had a periareolar uplift and implants after breastfeeding my first and the whole experience was really traumatic. I never wanted my nipples touched. I went to Harley Street where they say you can have a free consultation and the nurse said I would be fine just having implants. So I signed for the op and once you have done that you already lose money if you cancel (I was sooo naive). Then I saw a consultant before the op and he said there was no way I could have implants without an uplift :nope: I wanted to back out of the whole thing but they made me see another doc who said I could have the periareolar lift (basically they take a ring of skin away from around your nipple then zip it up which lifts them up). On the day I cried and cried becasue I was all over the place with what I wanted by then, plus I "ordered them" when Kerry and I had split (wouldnt have let any other man see me naked with my old boobs) and by this time we were back together. He said I should go for it as he thought it was what I wanted. I cried when I came round and I've hated them ever since. It took me a long time to come to terms with what I considered a mutilation of myslef. I've got reduced sensation in my nipples too. I know most people are really happy with theirs but I didnt look into it enough and was really impulsive (bad trait of mine)! I have probably bored you to tears :haha: that was quite therapeutic though! :holly:

Awww A3my thats not good about your boobs :hugs: Its really unfair that they said you could have one thing and then changed their mind!! I think I will get them done but it will have to really, really think it through etc before and research where I get it done. It makes me nervous that I'd have an op now I've got Oliver . . . I worry about what if something went wrong etc. I think really I'll need to wait until I've finished breastfeeding and see what I'm left with! But I was a 34B and I'm now 34DD so I can't imagine its going to be pretty :haha:

Steve is only just on his wy home - he should have finished at 9pm. Grrrrrr, I want to go to bed!!

Alex has just gone to sleep [-o<:shhh: after crying on and off fo rthe last 2 hours. I think he's coming down with a cold :(.

sarah - I made my boobs worse by loosing 3 stone in a month after I had Holly :dohh:

night ladies x

oh amy the boob job sounds like it was so traumatic. i think i shall have to learn to live with my horrid small saggy boobs. they r ok now am bf but i know from past experience that they will shrivel away when i finish bf

:dohh: another rubbish night here and i was so tired i didnt have the strength to try to sleep train especially when erin woke a few times too. and dylan woke at 6.30am! i am exhausted and feel a headache coming on already :cry: sorry for the self indulgent text.

awww maybe :hugs: sounds like a nightmare night :hugs: trouble with sleep training is you need support - was your DH any help? :nope: I've tried explaining to Kerry loads of times that babies can smell your milk so its easier if they are settled by their Dad's but he's helped only a handful of time :hugs:

the trouble with boobs jobs is they are not for life, I'll need more surgery in 5 years or so :( also youe boobs are saggy because you have given your children the best start in life, thats what our boobies are for :thumbup: totally understand why people want them done though, I hated my body after I'd hate the girls. I do now but I am more accepting.

Alex had a rubbish night too, he was really snuffly. :sleep: I'm going out for lunch, I hope he's not unhappy out. Hope you all have a lovely day :hugs:

Maybe :hugs:

Unpacking?! Ohhh no! None of that here. I stayed at my Mum's with Daisy last night as the carpets haven't gone down, the electricity is still off, the sink isn't plumbed, and the couch won't fit. Everything we own is crammed into the front room. :lol: I have to laugh or I'll cry. Vinny is finishing work at 2 and going round to find out what's going on.
Oh, and the brake lights went on the van so we had to stop moving things about 6pm as it was going dark- before that we had Vinny's sister driving her car right behind us to avoid any brake light related accidents!

Katie you've moved - hope you get in and settled in your new house soon.

We are ok - im still going with weight watchers weigh in tonight but this week hasnt been a very good week.

How is everyone getting on? im just about to go and get amy weighed as its been about 5 weeks since the last time. She is full of cold at the moment so a bit grizzly but other than than amy is doing really well.

Have had a bit of a panic this week as period is late but reckon my body is still just getting back to normal.

x x x

A3my - he had a broken bone plus some flakes. Feed your LO more from that emptier breast. Then it should refill (what an expression :rofl:) again.
Katie - hopefully you get your stuff into the place soon. I loved moving here, especially unpacking things.

I don't want a boob job. At least at mo. I kind of like my boobs :winkwink:

So Janno's cast was taken off and as I thought he got rehab. At first we have to go there for a couple of times and then he can do his exercises at home. His hand is so thin comparing to other.

amy - OH is on a residential week at the mo so no help at all but he wouldnt be anyway :haha: now with his training he'll need his sleep as he has exams every week :dohh: and when he finishes training he'll be doing shifts so no good either. i have managed on my own with the other 2 so i shall carry on!!!

sarah - thanks for the contented baby book, it arrived today so i shall make a start on it when the kids are in bed!

h&f - have you done a test?

katie - hope you are moved in properly soon. unpacking sucks big time!!!

marta - glad janno got his cast off :thumbup:

LM - how is dillon?

Katie - I have to admit I can almost sense the stress of the whole thing but within a few weeks you'll be all settled and the place will feel like yours. I remember moving ourselves once with a van - never again :dohh::rofl: and after the last move 3 years ago we still have boxes in the loft we never unpacked :haha:

doh Alex is awake, brb x

oh dear amy i hope alex settled quickly!!! i only just got owen down and it's 10.15pm :dohh:

I'm back, gave Alex calpol and propped his mattress up (he is really snuffly again), then got the girls bathed and hairdried and practised spellings phew!

H&F - hope the weigh in went ok, glad to hear Amy is doing so well :hugs:

Marta - ouch poor Janno! did they remove the flakes? hope the rehab gets that arm back to normal soon. I have been trying to remember to feed him my emptier boob first each feed to get it to refill :haha:

Maybe - good luck with Owen tonight, made me sad for you when you said about coping with the other two on your own and resigning yourslff to carrying on alone :hugs: thats just how I feel. You're a fantastic mum though :thumbup:

I've got the munchies really bad nom nom nom :pizza:

Hey - no havent done a test am pretty certain my body is just out of whack and I feel very periody ... have lots to do over the next couple of days and guess it will arrive at my busiest moment!

Weigh in went well down another 3.5lbs so its coming off! Have vowed to be good this week tho. Uh oh think amy is stirring! Best go check!

well done H&F - thats brilliant :happydance: you must be feeling chuffed as you thought you'd had a bad week! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->