Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Ahhhh i'm so excited! We ahve just been in the bank and can easily get iour hands on the money - well almost enough to buy the basic version of the car which is perfect! So we are going to go and see another dealership after lunch and hopefully organise it!

Aww Sarah Amy has weird nights like that. I'm sure she has bad dreams but there isnt anything you can do about it.

Have a lovely day!

Just wanted to pop in and say :hi:

Joni has been a real grouch with her teething and grumpy guts all day and night at the moment so I have not got much time to come on here for now :sad1: She is waking every hour in the night now too :shrug:

We have been up since 5.15 this morning and I have only just found time to have breakfast :dohh:

Hope you are all well - will try and get on for a proper catch up asap :hugs:

joni - huge :hugs: i feel your pain. i cant count the number of night wakings and have stopped looking at the clock as it is just so depressing to see it's been less than an hour since the last waking.

sarah - glad you had a good time the other night and that you got a lie-in in the morning! bonus :thumbup:

amy - glad there has been an improvement in the night sleep!

h&f - good luck with the car hunt! sorry you had a crappy night :hugs:

muddles - owen is the same with the bumbo. if he wasnt so podgy he'd do a backflip out of it :haha:

well i have had a productive day. did the shopping, found a shirt to wear for the interview tomorrow and did a couple of errands. i have gone to our management company as the bloke above us has a leak and refusues to say that it's his fault and erin's room now has a wall which is wet to the touch and mouldy and the fitted wardrobe is going mouldy and the coving is swelling up. the bloke told my hubby that we should paint it!!!!!!!!! he is not well in the head. i have spoken to my sis (she's a lawyer) and she's going to write a letter to him threatening legal action. i really want to clean erins room up but i want the full effect to be seen when the management company comes round to see the disaster!

owen is now having a nap and erin is watching garfield and dylan is in school (his first day staying for lunch!) so all is peaceful so am having a cup of tea and biccies!!! erin keeps seeing adverts for toys on the tv and asking for them for xmas!

Hello

I’m miles behind! Sarah what a result on the buggy, really wish we had an Asda near us, our nearest one is about an hours drive away. And yay for going out on your own, we are going out for the first time on the 2nd of December and so my Mum will have to put Will to bed and give him a bottle - eeek. We need some practise runs first though as we will be an hour away. That is so lovely that you are such a contented Mummy! I already miss Will on that night, I’m looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. We have a BMW 330 as well and although I love it, there just isn’t all that much room now.

H&F We have a jumperoo and it’s brilliant Will loves it! We have the rainforest one, saw the sea one the other day didn’t realise they did different ones. Fingers crossed you manage to get your nice lush new car. Boo to Amy screaming all night is it her teeth??

Amy , that’s sweet that Alex saves his smiles for people he knows! Glad you and Kerry are getting on better but boo to dreaming that you died, not very nice at all. Your Mummy instincts must be in overdrive. Hope you had a better night again last night.

Muddles which car seat have you gone for, sorry if you have posted it and I’ve managed to miss it (duh was in the same post the Britax two way elite - will have a look). I really want Will rear facing until he is four and he is not liking his baby one and cries as soon as he’s in it so I think we will have to change it very soon. They are so expensive and I’ve heard so many different things about the rear facing. Having just had a new pushchair I can’t get it wrong, OH will go mad. Love the rocking horse that’s such a good idea, really don’t know what to get Will. That is such a cute avatar xx

Marta what a great weight Kristan is!

Frufru the lunchtime nap was a fluke, has not happened again yet….. Adore the picture of Joni in her activity centre it looks fab and what expensive tastes she has! Will has been off his food for the past few days but loved it again today, despite it being Mummy’s homemade slop again. Think it must be the teeth that affects his eating! Sounds like you are having a nightmare day, hope Joni settles back down again soon.

Muddles that is great that Oliver sits unaided he’s so clever! Will is coming on but no where near sitting unaided yet…. We must take Will swimming again, it’s good that Oliver is into the shower, I must try Will in the shower, he has no fear in the bath though which is good.

Maybe glad you’ve had productive day and are having five minutes peace. Good luck for tomorrow!!! Hope a letter sorts out your nightmare neighbour.

We are having a very quiet day, I had a sore throat yesterday and today have completely lost my voice, which I’m sure will be seen as a bonus to some. I had to really concentrate on not coughing in the night and waking Will, really don’t want him to catch it. Fortunately my DH has the day off tomorrow. Will had just rolled onto one of his toys and did the whole not breathing for a couple of seconds cry, which he has never done before it was awful! He hit his head poor little man, feel very bad.

Our nights have been better, although Will has been really unsettled between 10 and 11pm but then not feeding until about 2 am and then up at 6 am.

I am so excited I have ordered Will the Night Before Christmas and I have been reading it to him already, have to make the most of him not being excited too early.

Will finds pee po so funny at the moment which is just so cute!

Hope you all have a good day xx

LC - glad the nights are better! i have the night before christmas. i bought it last year to read to dylan and erin

well i just made a huge batch of sweet potato, courgette and pea puree from the annabel karmel puree book. if owen doesnt like it i'll make it into soup for me and danny :haha: he'd better like it after all the chopping and peeling it required!

well owen is in his bouncer and seems content for now so going to make a cuppa as my mum has just taken dylan and erin to the playground for an hour!!!

Muddles where did you get your carseat from??

am frantically googling teaching interview questions on google :haha: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not ready for this interview! am in mummy mode not work mode :dohh:

Maybe you'll be fine, you'll click back into it!!

Frufru - she looks very comfy in there.
Sarahwoo - glad you liked your night out. I know what you mean with loving your life. I love mine too. It was perfect already last year but marriage, moving, giving birth have made it only better. I have wonderful husband, 3 gorgeous kids, beautiful home and enjoyable job. What else could I wish for? :thumbup:
LogansMama - waiting you back here :)
Amy - we made some pics about a week ago. Have to find a way to get them to my pc.

Hey Girls,

Sorry I have not been around for a while. I hope you have all been ok.

Bobby's naps have gone downhill again. I felt really upset and almost lost the plot so DH has been helping me a lot with Bobby's naps. It has made such a difference when we work together and everything seems so much better.

L-C - I think amy is teething, she is defiantely grumpy.

Maybe - Good luck tomorrow i'm sure you will be fine!

Guess what guess what we have bought a new car! Its due to arrive on Friday so I can get it then! It has to be moved from Oxford to Wolverhampton but i'm so excited I will have it before the weekend so I can show it off to my brother in law and dad!

but i also have an awful cold and feel very full of flu so im really hoping Amy has a better night tonight.

How has everyones day been?

hello!

H&F - wooo lucky you :happydance: hope you have a better night tonight x

Maybe good luck tomorrow!!! I bet you'll ace it :thumbup: what did you decide to wear in the end? :hugs:

L-C - your avatars just get cuter and cuter! :cloud9: I hate the no-breathing for a couple of seconds cry :cry: I've only heard Alex do it for his jabs so far. I hope Will is OK now. Alex loves Pee-po too, so cute :cloud9:

Frfru :hugs: hope Joni and you are OK. Do you think a tooth is nearly out? xxx

sarah - hope you had a lovely day. :flower:

Marta - hope you find a way to share the pics with us :thumbup:

Today I got called by the school to say Emily was feeling sick so I went and got her. Then popped in on my sister. We then went out for a family meal as EMily was feeling better and we heard she has passed the kent test. Thats a test they take in Kent to see if they are suitable for grammar school. I am very proud of her :happydance:

I'm going to a surestart group tomorrow for the first time, I'm going to be sooo shy. Its a breastfeeding group x

H&F Great news about the car! Yay! Its always nice to get something you really want! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Modo lovely to see you! I'm glad things are looking better for you :hugs:

MaybeBaby GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be fine!

L-C yep our BMW feels small now :dohh: especially the boot. I keep a spare buggy in my car though and it still looks HUGE :haha: Saabs do have a massive boot though.

We have had a nice day, Oliver and I went and did some errands - post office, bank, boring stuff lol! But it was nice to have a walk. We also popped to the supermarket when Steve got up. Oliver has been a sweetie all day and went to bed no problems too! I've had my tea, done LOADS of ironing, bought some cute stuff in 6-9 months on ebay - whoops! I have loads and loads already :dohh:

Who are we missing on here? I hope Emera is okay . . . she hasn't been on for a while. Does anyone have her on facebook or anything? CG and Jolou haven't been on for a while either. . . . . who else?

Well I hope everyone had a good day! xx

I keep thinking about emera, I hope she's OK. Jolou is on facebook lots. PG is quiet these days too :(

ooo I meant to say, I hope you are OK modo xxx:hugs::hugs:

L-C we got it from this place https://www.incarsafetycentre.co.uk/ they told us a time to go and then they tried all different car seats and told us which one would be best in our car. They were lovely. Good luck with the car seat hunt. Love your avatar picture what a cute smile.

Maybe hope your interview goes well tomorrow and that the idiot upstairs admits fault on the water damage.

Modo sorry things are tough with Bobby's naps. Is it the 4 month sleep regression? Oliver's sleep went to pot for about 3 weeks from 19-22 weeks. Hope things get better for you soon.

H&F What kind of car did you get in the end? Glad you found one you like that was in your budget. Hope your cold goes soon.

Amy That's great clever Emily! Im sure the baby group will be good, walking in is so daunting just look for the friendliest face and sit beside them, it usually works for me.

Sarah glad you had a nice day. Yay for the new baby clothes! Just think with weaning you will surely need more outfit changes therefore need more clothes. ha ha :lol:

Jannywanny hasn't been around for a while either.

We went for a walk today and met a friend for coffee. I thought about cleaning the house but then got sidetracked making Oliver giggle. I did wash the dishes and do a couple of loads of washing though. I will do the housework tomorrow honestly I will ha ha.

I am hoping Oliver gets a tooth really soon as his cheeks have been really red for a few days now and he has been drooling lots and his gums have been super lumpy for over a month too! He went to sleep at 7:10pm and since then has woken twice (7:50 and 9:30) the first time he wanted a short feed and the second time he was screaming and wouldn't stop, he kept ramming his hand in his mouth and chomping hard on it so I put on some more Bonjella and gave him a dose of Calpol and once that kicked in he stopped crying and let me cuddle him back to sleep. Hopefully he will be able to get a few hours now as you could see he really wanted to be asleep but his mouth woke him up. Poor baby :cry:

Has anyone watched this programme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4CzcoUMWo it is really funny, though don't think it is intended to be. :lol:

Thanks muddles, fab advice :thumbup: I love your "i'll do the housework tomorrow" comment, I am always getting side-tracked chatting with ALex and making him laugh :haha: its so much fun. our house is a tip :blush::haha: oopsy :haha:

Hi ladies!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a laughing baby and a messy house :haha:

We are just on our way to see my mum, apparently Dad has gone fishing - he always goes in rubbish weather!!

I will post properly later on :)

Maybe - I hope your interview went well!!!

Xx

Hi

Maybe really hope your interview went well. Not much to report here, Will slept from bedtime until 2am!! but then was wide awake as I had a coughing fit. Really hope he doesn't get it. Will woke from his afternoon nap and wasn't a happy boy, he was crying so I gave him calpol which seemed to do the trick. He has one bright red cheek tonight so think it must be he teeth.

H&F good news with the car, roll on Friday.

My OH has had the day off today, so we managed lots of bickering and housework - yippeee

My Mum is up tomorrow and she hasn't seen Will for 2 1/2 weeks, think she'll really see some changes, I hope he is his usual smiley self.

Evening Ladies -

Im feeling awful today but just about to jump in the bath and think we are going to cheat and get a takeaway for dinner and not worry about weight watchers tonight!

I am getting a Nissan Qashqui - fingers crossed for fridaay as I have just been told that I need to have my new insurance certificate thru and they only put it in the post today .

Hope everyone is ok x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"