Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Ladies - it has been far too long. I am so sorry have been AWOL for so long. Really was struggling to find time when Che would not be with me to come and post. But have managed to buy myself a gorgeous iPad out of the business so much easier to come on when he is asleep on me.

Have missed too much to catch up so hope you are all well and LOs are thriving.

We are really busy everyday now it seems. We had 4 weeks of postnatal NCT classes which finished this week. We are half way through a 6 week massage course and have stared aqua babies which Che loves and he goes under the water.

2 more friends have had babies so even more people on mat leave and have made a lovely new mum friend through baby massage who lives down the road and her baby is 10days older than Che.

Che is still a healthy weight 19lb 10oz when weighed 2 weeks ago. Planning on baby led weaning so need to wait till he can sit unaided.

Also me and DH seem to be getting on much better recently which is great.

Anyway fingers crossed I should be able to keep up a lot more now!

Thanks for everyones replies. I have been doing fine. DH helping has made a big difference! He is still sleeping less but he seems to be ok so maybe he doesn't need to sleep so much anymore :shrug:

L-C
Modo sorry things are tough with Bobby's naps. Is it the 4 month sleep regression? Oliver's sleep went to pot for about 3 weeks from 19-22 weeks. Hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks for the reply muddles. No thank God its not the sleep regression, we already went through that lovely phase when B was 3 1/2 months. It nowhere near as bad as that!

CG great to hear from you!

Bobby is also wearing 6-9. I was really suprised! So I have done some online shopping and bought him some adorable outfits from Next, JL, and M & S.

Meant to also say that Che's sleeping has gone haywire. Some nights are fine other nights up 6+ times.

oseems to be quite a few of us on here with sleep issues!!!

thanks all for your well wishes for the interview. i am such a nervous wreck in interviews that i probably came across like an idiot :dohh:

am on my phone so will try to do a proper post tomorrow. so busy!!! but my flat is still a mess!!! kids make more mess than i can clear!!!

CG - glad u r ok! am jealous of your ipad!!! i want one!!!

modo- glad u ok and yourDH is helping out!!!

amy - well done emily!!! i wore a pinstripe shirt and black trousers. the trousers were my maternity ones :blush:

hello,

Well I went to the BF group and it was cancelled!! :dohh: I'm going to go next week if my mum will have the girls for me (half term). I had dragged my sister out too :blush: so we went shopping and then got some nice lunch together. Alex was lovely all day :cloud9: really smiley and happy.

sarah hope you had a nice time at your mums. did your Dad catch any fish?

H&F - a quashqui! very nice! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

maybe- I bet you looked very smart and did great in the interview :thumbup: when will you know? :hugs:

modo - big thumb up to your DH for being so supportive. I love all your fb pics of Bobby, he is looking more and more like you xx

CG - lovely to hear from you! glad things are going so well for you and Che... except the 6 wakings at night x

LC - love the "bickering and housework" comment :haha: I bet your mum was pleased to see Will :hugs:

amy - am not sure prob in next 2-3wks!

was cut short with last post as owen woke up again :dohh: and now cant remember what else i was going to post :dohh: off to bed before owen wakes again!!!

hope you have a good night :hugs: hopefully you'll hear sooner rather than later x

Hi ladies!

I'm still on my phone, I'm trying to list some stuff on ebay but Oliver keeps waking up, bless him, so I might as well post while settling him :)

Amy we had a lovely time thanks! I doubt my dad caught any fish - they rarely do! He goes with my cousin and I think getting out of the house has a lot to do with it :haha:

What a shame about the breastfeeding group! Well done for going though :)

Maybe fingers crossed you get the job!!

CG good to see you!!

H and F I hope you feel better soon!

Hope everyone has a good night! Xx

Oh my God I forgot all about 4 month sleep regression! No wonder we've been having such a hard time the past few weeks.

Also: HI! :hugs:

Morning Ladies.

I'm still full of cold and amy is so grumpy today! I think she is teething really badly. Just changed her nappy and she has such a red rash she has never been sore down there before. she is also dribbling so much today.

Just taking my car over to nissan so no transport until the new car comes - we are now having problems with the dealership lying about the milage.

How is everyone?

Hi Insomnimama!!!!!! How are you? :hugs:

H&F I hope you get everything sorted with the car! I hate been ill, fingers crossed your feeling better soon!

Steve got up with Oliver this morning and I stayed in bed for a few hours which was so, so nice! I'm not sure what else we're doing today, Steve needs to get his hair cut and we might go for a nice walk or something :)

xx

H&F - congratulations on the new car :happydance: SOrry to hear that Amy has the teething grumps too :hugs: Fingers crossed her teeth come through nice and quickly! I hope your cold is getting better.

Maybebaby - I have stopped looking at the time properly when Joni wakes too :wacko: Sorry to hear about the trouble with the guy living above you. As for his remark to just paint :saywhat::grr: How did the annabel karmel puree go down with Owen? It sounded absolutely delicious :mrgreen: FIngers crossed for you following your job interview :hugs:

Modo - sorry to hear Bobbies naps have gone off-plan again :hugs: It is great to hear that your DH has stepped up and is helping out :thumbup: it really makes the world of difference to have back-up. Joni has been waking pretty much at least once an hour from 2am-5am and waking up between 5-6am which is really gruelling :wacko: I swear I got more sleep when she was a newborn :rolleyes: Hubby has started going to bed about 9.30 so he can take over with Joni between 5-7.30 before he goes to work so I can at least catch an hour or two of sleep and I am soooooo grateful to him!

L-C - have Will's naps been any better the past few days? Joni's teething certainly affects her appetite. For the last couple of weeks she has been drinking 5-10oz less than previously and most of that is at bedtime and her last feed. I have stopped worrying about it now as she is still having plenty of wet nappies and I still offer her full feeds at her usual times regardless whether I think she will take it or not. I figure if she was hungry she would let me know :winkwink: How are you feeling now, has the sore throat gone? I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy the day with Will and your Mum :)

Marta - it is lovely that you are so content and happy :cloud9:

Amy - No sign of any erupting toothypegs yet :nope: Hopefully it is not too far off though, Joni has started doing daily explosive poops and is dribbling through bibs in 20mins :shock: Gutted about your BF group being cancelled :rolleyes: but glad to hear you had a nice day with your sis anyway :)
Well done to Emily passing the kent test :wohoo: what a clever little lady :mrgreen:

Muddles - poor Oliver and his sore teeth :hugs: I am glad that the calpol and Mummy cuddle did the trick for him :thumbup:

C-G - ooooh ipad - nice :mrgreen: I really admire you being so active and busy with Che. I have a few regular things I do but try to keep quite a few mornings and afternoons free to make sure that Joni naps well as she is a real handful if napping goes sideways :wacko: Bless Che and his swimming :cloud9: I really must take Joni :blush:

:wave: Insomnimama :hugs:

Sarah - you are so good listing things on ebay, I am so lazy I just end up giving stuff away to get it out of the way :dohh: I hopeyou have a lovely day with Steve and Oliver today :hugs:

It is hubbies birthday today :cake: Although Joni had a very fragmented night again she did not get up until 6.30 this morning :thumbup: as a present for her Dada. I fell asleep at about 6.45 and did not wake again until 9.45 which was sheer bliss :cloud9: and hubby said that seeing me sleep so peacefully was the best present ever :blush: We did presents and cards when I got up, then Joni and I got dressed and went out to baby singing. Hubby has gone out to have lunch and a pint with some of his friends and Joni is having her lunchtime nap in her cot alone :happydance: My Mum is going to come over tonight and sit with Joni while hubby and I go out for a quick bite to eat :munch: which will be a real treat.

I have decided to experiment with Joni's formula as I wonder, now her digestive system is more mature, if the comfort milk is no longer the best option for her. I have started by giving regular formula for her first feed of the day and 2 days in so far so good :thumbup:

Joni is still loving the graco entertainer, sometimes she even looks at it and squawks asking to go in it :cloud9: Hubby has called it her "playstation" :haha: when I got up this morning they were both playing with their own respective playstations :rofl:

https://i52.tinypic.com/302or5x.jpg

Would you believe it is hailing outside :shock: I don't think Joni and I will be going out for a walk this afternoon :sad1:

Evening.

Hope everyone is ok.

Just off to weight watchers - wish me luck dont think i am going to do so well this week.

Just a quick check in from me. My Internet is misbehaving so I can't do much more than update my facebook just now.
:hugs: to everyone with sleep issues. Daisy is now waking 6-8 times a night and getting up for the day at 6.30 :( I feel like my head is going to fall off!
Also, I'm going to this..
https://www.clickliverpool.com/cult...nway--the-justice-vogue-ball-approaches‏.html
Next week and I'm desperately searching for a dress which is flattering, appropriate for a mother :lol:, and nice.. It's hard!!

yay i'm back from weight watchers ... another 3.5lbs off that makes it 16.5lbs so far!

Hope everyone is ok.

x

Wow H+F that's brilliant - well done!!!

FruFru that's a great pic, I woke up to a similar scene - Oliver in his Jumperoo and Steve playing online poker on his laptop!

We ordered a new sofa today! Its lovely, I wanted white leather as our lounge is all white and grey, but we went for a really pale grey in the end, its lovely! I have to wait 8 weeks for delivery but I don't mind. it also means that I have GOT to sort out the room which I previously used as my office / workspace, its as big as the lounge but has become a bit of a dumping ground! The plan is to have it as a play room type thing, though I will need to still keep my chair covers etc there too. Lots more stuff for me to ebay and then our old sofa can go in there.

FruFru I think I have an ebay addiction - I'm always selling stuff on there! I can't bare to throw something away if I could sell it :haha:

Sarah your sofa sounds lovely.

We are currently praying my insurace certificate for the new car arrives tomorrow and the car actually gets to the dealership tomorrow ready to be picked up on Friday but the sales man has been so vague. Problem is if its not there I wont be insured to drive my current car and wont have the new car.

Got home from weight watchers and Dave has cooked a lovely roast dinner and then we had banana and custard for dinner was really yummy and within my points! I said to Dave 1 stone down just 4 more to go! hopefully by the wedding I will have lost it all!

sarah - your sofa sounds lovely. we need new sofas but prob wont get any for a few years!

h&f - well done with the weight loss :yipee:

frufru - how great that your DH thought of you lying in as a great bday pressie for him! how sweet is he!!!

katie - huge :hugs: sleepless nights r crap!

owwn is in his crib but full of cold again :dohh: the last two nights have been awful waking about 30 times&only being comforted with the boob! oh dear he's just cried again so is now settled in the crook of my arm for now. OH refuses to come to bed as i put owen in with me. he's been in a foul mood this evening&we had a row as i brought him dinner and a drink and he said i was stupid bringing him a drink in a clean cup when we already had a cup!!!!! how the f*** was i supposed to know that!!! ungrateful sod!!! felt like tipping the damn lemonade on top of him&he refused to appologise as i'm at fault apparently! tomorrow is my bday and am wondering if he'll remember!

Hi Insomnimama :hugs::happydance: great to hear from you x

maybe - sorry your OH is being a doofus again :grr: :hugs::hugs: and poor Owen, he must be feeling really crummy to have you up that much :hugs: hope he gets better soon and Happy Birthday for tomorrow :cake:

H&F - wow!!! fantastic weight loss! :happydance: hope you get your insurance sorted.

frufru - :haha: I love that pic, I had to show it to DH, it couldve been taken in my house, my DH has a gaming chair :blush: he's such a boy :haha:

Sarah - ooooh new sofa sounds lovely. We have brown leather ones which the cats have scratched to pieces.

Katie - is Daisy still needing bottles to settle at night? I bet you'll find something and look stunning :hugs:

Well I had a nice day, went for a seaside walk with my Dad and sister - she's nuts though, she olny wore a cardigan and the wind was blowing so hard and cold my hands and ears felt like they were going to fall off. Alex was lovely all day, he's now into smearing dribbly hands all over peoples faces or rubbing his nose into your face, he makes me laugh so much :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->