Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Amy - I don't have any where you can see his teeth! He's sooo tricksy! Its my mission now for the next few days when i have the time, i shall capture those teeth on camera! :thumbup:

Maybe - Adorable costumes! So cute!

Emera - the fireworks in Disney were AMAZING. You should see them! And they go to music so its really cool. They scared the crap out of poor Dillon though!

Emera- teeth already? Wow! Still waiting here! Logan didn't cut his first tooth till 8 months though. I'm in no rush. Nursing with teeth can be painful at times!

Logan meeting Buzz and Zurg!

Attachments

• DSC05118.jpg
    DSC05118.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC05120.jpg
    DSC05120.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
I forgot the clocks changed too :( so we were up at 5 yesterday, I kept her up later last night though and she was fine. And she slept until half 3, :happydance:
Maybe they look fab!
Emera he's so cute :cloud9:
I've just got the baby back down and Vinny is downstairs on the phone talking really loud (his sister phones him at 4 on weekends when she's getting walked to her car by a door man from the club because she got attacked a couple of times in the past year or so, and car jacked the year before!) he keeps repeating her name and it's doing my head in ha.

Hi

Roh has teeth!! Wow, love the new avatar.

LM Disney sounds fab, not sure if we'll ever make, I would love to though. Love the pictures, he looks like the cat that got the cream.

Sarah glad you had a lovely day, hope you have a nice early night. I went to bed to watch X Factor and don't remember seeing any of it.

Well we were up at 5:30 this morning, but for the first time Will's nappy had leaked and I think that's why. I'm very impressed with my little man, I put him in his bed this morning to read the posts and he is asleep in the time it took to read them! He's just so clever. That is a week on since I took the dummy away...... it does get faster Emera xx

Muddles beatroot does sound very messy.

Amy, our dog hates fireworks and runs round the house barking in a right old state, which we now realise wakes Will. It's going to be a tough week or so, used to love them though!

Maybe love the pictures of your gorgeous pumpkins and witch x

Have a good day xx

owen had a slightly better night and woke 8 times as opposed to 20!!! he's still asleep now but the other 2 are awake but playing nicely with the pressies my sis brought them from her trip to russia. it's half term here this week so i am enjoying not having to rush around! erin will go to nursery as usual tue-thur but it doesnt matter if i take her a bit later than usual. today we're meeting my friend and her 2 kids at lunch.

emera - roh is so cute! the cakes look good!

muddles - great weaning pic of oliver

lc and katie - sorry you were up so early!!!

Thanks everyone! My parents live in Dubai and we are going to visiting them. We will be staying with my Grandma. I do really like the Gulf for various reasons and the weather should be gorgeous in November.

Emera: What was it like growing up in Oman? I grew up an expat brat and lived in Saudi and Qatar till I was 18.

Maybe: lovely pictures!

Muddles: We have your highchair! Plus lucky you that Oliver wakes at 8 (well now 7 am). Bobby woke up at 5.45 (used to be 6.45am).

Sarah: I meant well done for getting organised ahead of time in regards to Oliver's bedtime. Glad Oliver went back to sleep! DH and I both go to bed early now to deal with Bobby's early wake ups (fortunately he is sleeping through again).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really annoyed. Today is DH's turn to do pick up/put down and he is ill. So I have had to do it this morning with a sprained finger!

modo OH's are a nightmare, mine has a cold (if that) and keeps getting up at stupid o'clock to go running, then bangs on about how ill he is! I had his parents round the other asking after him as he is so ill.

I've had this cough thing four two weeks and now as it's going I have a cold and I'm up 3 times a night (now every night for 25 weeks) and only get 3 hours kip in a row if I'm lucky. I did the whole no dummy thing myself, he does bathtimes (incidently the best job of the day!!). I can feel myself getting angry typing xxxx

:hugs:morning

Muddles - Oliver is a very handsome little man :flower:

LM - fab pictures :thumbup:

maybe - hope you got a bit more sleep with the mere 8 wake ups :winkwink::hugs:

modo - ouch, hope your finger gets better soon :hugs:

L-C - :rofl: you make me laugh :haha: I empathise with the rage brewing whilst typing :) my DH sometimes has a shower with Alex in the morning and sometimes gets him out of the bath (I always have a bath with Alex, sometimes the girls get in too!:haha:).

Well Alex had an EXPLOSIVE nappy first thing :sick: right when I'd dressed him in a lively new outfit :dohh: but I've forgiven him becasue he's sat unaided for the first time today :cloud9: I'd never actually tried him before :blush: I dont know why, I know some of your babies have been sitting for a while now. So I am having a proud mummy day :kiss:

Well done Alex with the explosive nappy and more importantly sitting up!!!! Just seen the pic on facebook xx

i think i need to reactivate my fb account so i can add all you lovely ladies. OH hates fb!

LM goodness how scary for you and Dillon. Hope he is better soon. Glad you had great time at Disney

Emera sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. Hope the counselling helps. Stunning pic of Roh. What cheekbones!

Frufru those pics of Joni are gorgeous. *She looks so bright! I know what you mean about the splitting headaches I have been having those

H&F what a great weight loss! But bummer about the clutch

Maybe my periods came back 8weeks pp was gutted!! Gorgeous photos!

Sarah you do have a pushchair obsession!! Maybe you should attend Pushchair Anonymous?! What a bargain you got though!! I was not taken on Paris either!

Amy well done Alex on sitting up! Che is almost there, can sit for few seconds then leans to one side and is over

Had great night with Che last night. He did 930-5, fed then back down till 730. And all in his cot, did not come into my bed! I am not holding my breath for tonight though! Met with NCT girls and one of their babies sleeps 5pm-8am with dream feed/nappy change at 11pm!! Unbelievable!!

Things with DH have been quite strained, though weekend was bit better. He said he wanted to put Che onto formula as he seems to think he would sleep better and therefore I would be less ratty. Err no I would be less ratty if he would use his initiative more!! The other day I asked him to wash Che's face and he washed his cheeks and forehead. What about his eyes, mouth etc?? It's like having 2 babies! And he wonders why I get stressed!!

Not too sure what is going to happen with the formula as I really don't want to give up bf and I worry that if we did switch and nothing changed I would not forgive him. I have told him if he wants to think about swapping he needs to research it all which I am hoping will mean he does not do it!

Anyway onto other things! Did not manage to get Take That tickets but a friend text me last night saying she got 2 and did I want the other one!! And also Dirty Dancing the musical is coming to Manchester end of next year and I got me and 12 of my girl friends tickets! Saw it in London and loved it!! Over a year away but still!

Hope everyone is well!

Hey All -

How is everyone getting on? I went to ny frst zumba class today and loved it although i am so tired now ... not looking forward to weigh in on wednesday but every little thing has got to help. Amy is currently wide awake and sat on my lap but I am going to put her up to bed at 8.30.

Maybe:- You should get facebook! keep even more up to date!

Amy :- Congrats on the sitting ... Amy cant do it she just wants to stand all the time!

Cactus girl - hope things get easier with your OH - the formula settled amy ... it took about a week but it really did have a good effect on her.

LM lovely pictures. He looks so pleased to be standing with Buzz.

Evening!!

H&F Did you get the car sorted?

CG Yep, I think I am a pramaholic :haha: I promise to stop now . . . . :winkwink: Have you started weaning Che yet? Is it worth waiting to see if that makes him more settled before you stop breastfeeding? If you did switch to formula, would your OH help with night feeds? Would you want him to?

We got Take That tickets too :happydance: what day are you going?

Maybebaby yes you need to reactivate your FB account :haha:

Amy why is it that babies always have explosive poos when they have a really nice outfit on :dohh: Well done Alex for sitting unaided!!!! Woo hoo! :happydance:

Oliver had a fairly good eating day today - he had mango - which he absolutely loved, kiwi fruit, and melon this morning, and then he had some scrambled egg and toast at lunch. He doesn't seem keen on picking things up - he will happily suck and chew away at things if I am holding them though. I don't do it all the time, so he gets chance to try to pick things up etc too. Is this okay do you think? I know its not strictly BLW . . . . . :shrug:

Gorgeous photos of your babies ladies . . . I'll try to get some of Oliver in his Halloween outfit on for the non FB peeps :)

Oliver in his Bat outfit . . . .
https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad150/SarahWooWoo/Oliver409.jpg

Sarah - the car is sorted ... still complaining! - Do you just give oliver normal scrambled egg? does he choke on it - I really want to give some to amy for lunch tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->