Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

maybe I suggested you as a friend to modo, frufru, katie and sarah :)

Evening all!

H&F Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I've sent your a friend request!!

Amy YAY for Baby Loco!!!

I'm feeling crap :( I have no idea whats wrong. I've had stomach ache for a few days now and I am soooo bloated and feel horrible :( I guess I've picked up some wierd bug or something - its not like a normal dodgy tummy though. Hopefully I'll feel better soon - its horrid :(

Other than feeling dodgy and like a whale I've had a pretty good day, Oliver and I got our errands done and didn't get rained on :haha: Steve's older son came for tea because he'd lost his key :dohh: which was nice. And Oliver didn't cry in his bath which is a big success :rofl:

Right, I think I'm off to bed. Baby club in the morning, lets see if we are up in time or if we are late again :rofl:

Actually, can I ask you all a bath question? We have got Oliver into the habit of going in he shower with Steve. He's never really liked baths but loves the shower, so we just stuck with that. But he's betting so big now . . . . and Steve has a dodgy arm (we call it 'Oliver Elbow' :haha:) so I've been trying to get him used to taking baths again. I have a bath support thingy but he really hates it if he lays down. Today I sat him on the support and held him sat up, and he was much better. The support isn't really for sitting on though . . . what do you guys all use? Do you have the seat thingys or just sit them in the tub and hold them? Thankyou!!!!!!!

Morning

Maybe have just added you on facebook - Vicky Grimwood. Hope you had a better night.

Well done H&F that's brilliant!

Sarah, we only put a couple of inches in the bottom and then lay Will on the non slip bath splat thingys, it works well at the moment. As soon as he can sit properly think he'll want to and we'll have to re think then.

I am so dreading the next few nights, our dog goes mad with the fireworks and charges round the house like a demented beast barking his head off. He woke Will up last weekend when some went off. We have a massive event in town tomorrow night too just to top it off! Just when we got sleeping sorted......

XXX

hi all, sorry LC I knew there was someone I'd forgotten when I suggested names to maybe :blush:

Sarah - could your dodgy tummy be the return of AF? I'm sorry you're feeling poo :hugs::hugs: Alex has a shower in the morning with me or Kerry and then has a bath at night with me and the girls. I love my baths so I've always just got it with him :haha:

LC - I know what you mean about fireworks :dohh: we have some big displays near us too, could be interesting!

Well we're just having lunch - I mashed avocado on toasted bagel for Alex and he is loving it :haha: I had some too nom nom. I wish I had more avocado now! Then we're off to baby massage :happydance:

Enjoy baby massage Amy!!

We went to baby club this morning and we we only 15 mins late :haha: Somehow we missed out on a cuppa though as all the cups had gone :dohh: I felt cheated!! :rofl:

Oliver and I just had lunch, made up of various different things including more roasted sweet potatoes and parnips which Oliver just loves!!

Amy still no sign of AF, you never know though, it would explain a few things.Who knows?!?!

Just had a letter through about a weaning talk :D

Can't go at the mo coz OH's working and can't change it :dohh:

sarah
- :haha: I'd feel cheated too :haha:

hannah - thats annoying, could anyone else take you? fab signature xx

baby massage was great, tomorrow we are going to baby club for the first time :thumbup::baby:

Possibly my god-mum but I think she works on that day :/

What's everyone having for tea?

Where is the weaning talk at Hannah? If its at SureStart ours provides child care for things like that :)

I'm glad you enjoyed baby massage Amy!! Have fun at baby club - make sure you get there early and bag yourself a cup :haha:

Does anyone else go to baby club at their surestart childrens centre? Do you sing the goodbye song? I think its cute :)

Right, its Oliver's bedtime, I'll be back later xx

Nah it's not Sarah it's at my local health centre but I live in middle of nowhere so not even a chance of walking there :(

sarah - you're not pregnant are you what with the dodgy tum and the bloat?!!

Evening Ladies L-C i will add you on facebook.

We are having a bit of a nightmare day me and oh have argued all day and now I have to go and buy the ingrediants to cook for his friends coming over tomorrow he wants me to do lasagne and cheesecake ... hmm. I also need to clean and tidy the entire downstairs ready for visitors tomorrow problem is i am supposed to be out at lunch time and prob for the afternoon but I doubt Dave will do it!

I thought I had a naughty weight watchers day today but I appear to still be 6 points under my limit ... so 2 haloween chocolates for me tonight and I will save 4 points for the weekend!

I dont go to any childrens groups here atm ... I just go to ones with my NCT friends but I really need to build more friendships as they will be going back to work soon and I need to have people to meet for coffee or i will be so lonely!

Did you find people friendly at the baby groups?

Don't say that Maybe!!!!!!!!!! I really doubt it though, I tested a few weeks ago and BFN. I still haven't started taking my pills though :dohh: We haven't dtd very much though so I very much doubt it. I have got another test though, I guess if I still feel rubbish in a few days I'll make sure :dohh: I might not be bloated, I might just be fat :haha:

H&F I just go to the one baby group and I find it fine! To be honest I mainly just talk to the ladies I met at baby massage but everyone is friendly!

I'll make sure I get first pick of cups Sarah - :rofl:

Hannah - we are almost out of food as its food shop day tomorrow so we had omlette for tea! Except for Emily who just had tinned mackrel when she got back from the stables :sick: she loves it.

H&F - you must be wonder woman if you can cook all that and clean and look after Amy!! :hugs: I have only just started going to baby groups but so far all the mums have been lovely. When do you hear about your PGCE?

Alex also had omlette for tea and homemade potato wedges - lordy what a mess!! :haha:

Amy Omlette is always our empty cupboard food too :haha: Having the chickens we always have too many eggs! No one gets out of our house without a box of eggs :haha:

Honestly, baby club wasn't the same without cuppa!!

i love a nice cuppa! just taking a break from the ironing to have one! :haha: have 4 huge piles of ironing to tackle! oh oh i hear owen! :dohh:

doh, I wish I lived near you so I could take a box :)

I really want chickens, it was going to be my next project before I found out I was expecting. We always had chicken when I was growing up! we even had one with cateracts who was so friendly - she was my mums and was called Monika (after her best friend). ahhh. Kerry says the foxes will just get them here but I'm still thinking next year would be a good time to get some :p

I've got nothing to pick at these evening :( good for my belly I guess. I've had a cheeky glass of Rose :blush:

Maybe I have two huge ironing piles . . . I might do them tomorrow :haha:

Mmmmm, I fancy a cuppa now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"