Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

sarah - i got id'd long after i turned 18 too :dohh: then again i'd rather look younger than 33 now :haha:

OH has gone out with his workmates. i wanted to take a bath about half an hour ago but was scared owen would wake. of course he has miraculously stayed asleep :dohh: bet if i run the bath now he'll wake. i may try anyway! wish me luck!

sarah - probably the only reason amy hasn't posted at the same time as you was coz she said on fb her computer crashed when she tried to get on here!!!

maybe was right :blush: I normally use my work laptop - its quicker, but kept crashing. I'm on my old home one now :haha:

emera - I meant to say thats a great weight for Roh :) my DH would rather watch American chopper or anything on Dave than dtd :haha:

Amelia - yay for your first driving lesson!

Sarah - I never thought I'd say it but i'm jealous you got ID'd :haha:

modo - hope you have a safe journey to Dubai and a great time once you're there :hugs:

LC - 7am is when Alex wakes, I'm hoping I can get him to wake at 6 when I go back to work in Feb :dohh:

frufru -I hope things are going Ok with Joni. dont feel guilty, I think I said before (I tend to repeat myself these days :haha:) but I did CIO when Emily was 11 months and the first night is by far the worst (she also cried till she threw up) but after three nights she slept through for the first time ever and would settle for naps no problem :hugs:

Well we went to babyclub and Sarah I got a cuppa :coffee::thumbup::haha:
it was lovely, there were a few babies around the same age and Alex had a great time. They even got him to do his first painting! they put paint on his hands and gave him some card - he tried to eat the card but made a smeary picture in the process :haha:

We did a few sparkly little fireworks tonight which Alex loved. then one larger one which exploded and Holly cried! Then Kerry took the girls to the local pub for their do and I stayed home and ate a chocolate muffin nom nom.

Maybe good luck with your bath!!!

Amy bless Holly! I don't like fireworks, I would probably have cried too :haha: Yay for baby club - it sounds great! Glad you got a cuppa :haha: I still feel like something was missing from my week :rofl: Painting sounds fab!!!! Did you sing the goodbye song?!?!

No we didnt!! Now I feel cheated! We did have a little sing song at the end, Alex's favourite was Wind the Bobbin Up :) I feel sick, just ate a whole huge bag of jelly tots bleeuuurrgghhh

Argh, now I want Jelly Tots!!!!! I almost bought some today too :dohh:

Oliver LOVES wind the bobbin up!! I'd rather have a brew than the goodbye song :rofl:

Oh, talking about songs, since when did row row row your boat have more verses?!?! I swear all these songs have change since I was little :rofl:

£2 for 2 bags in asda :haha: the shame of it is I ate the other bag earlier :blush:

oh i know, I thought ey up whats all this but blagged it :haha:

Modo - Thank you, that post nearly made me cry :blush: Your LO is just gorgeous :)

Frufru - It's exhausting isn't it :( Amelia usually goes to bed fine but when she doesn't I usually let her cry for 5 minutes and if she doesn't I usually comfort her then she goes off :haha: think she's a real mummy's girl.

Sarah - I know what you mean especially in the rain which it was pouring it down today :haha I thought it went reasonably well even though I didn't go very far.

Evening! Row row row your boat has lots of verses with a lion, a dinasour, the tugs, the fishes and a polar bear! ha ha Amy loves this one!

Well we had a lovely evening but I have drunk a little too much wine and have gone wayyyyy over on my points allowence but am going to be so good for the rest of the week!

Amy has been awful with weaning today but will try her again tomorrow. Right I'm just off for a quick bath before bed! How are you guys ?

I'm such a pig! :rofl:

Your body must have needed sugar - its like babies choosing the food they need when you're doing BLW :rofl:

Yes this is why I ate Haagen Daas and toast this evening :winkwink:

Sarah - :happydance: at getting ID'd :thumbup: I would take it as a compliment :mrgreen:

Maybebaby - I hope you manage to get into and enjoy the bath in peace.

Amy - :haha:that Holly was the one to cry. Mmm jelly tots. I am supposed to still be dieting but I have already had ice cream and toast tonight and Hubby has some funsize crunchies in the cupboard. I wonder if he would notice if one or two went missing in the night :blush:

H&F - glad you have enjoyed yourself tonight :hugs: Have a lovely bath too :) Joni has good and bad days with weaning but then I have days where my appetite is rubbish too.

Hannah - I am glad that Amelia is usually good at bedtimes for you. JOni is a real Mummy's girl too. My hubby was really unwell when she was 5 weeks old and could not hold or care for her for more than 3 weeks and she has been Mummy's girl ever since. On one had it is nice to be adored like that, but on the other hand when I am tired and hubby is willing to look after her and she will only settle for me I wish she favoured us evenly :dohh:

Wow are there really that many verses to row row row your boat!!! I only know the regular one, the polar bear and crocodile. Obviously I am behind on the times :haha:

Joni has done really well so far tonight, much better than I expected in fact. She went into her cot at 7.18 and started crying at 7.20. We went into her at 3min intervals for a minute at a time and just verbally reassured her everything was ok and lay our hand gently on her chest. In the end she only cried for 45mins before falling asleep. However, she did give herself hiccups and was sick in the first 10 minutes :dohh: She had a wee moan at about 9.40 and has just had a grumble for a couple of minutes but seems to have gone back off again. Joni still needs a night feed somewhere around 12-3am but we will let her wake for this rather than do a dreamfeed. To be honest dreamfeeds have never made Joni sleep any longer or reduced the number of night wakings.

Righto - I am going to go and try to catch some :sleep: while little miss is quiet. Depending on how tonight goes I may be on here late :winkwink:

SLeep tight everyone :hugs:

Last and first person to post :blush: :haha:

Well we made it through the night without cracking :thumbup:

Joni woke at 11.10 and finally went back down at 12.20 but then woke at 1 for her feed. She then had a super effort and slept from 1.20-5.15 :shock :happydance: and I got to sleep for 3.5 hours straight :mrgreen:

We left her when she woke around 5 and she fell asleep again at 6.10 5 minutes before our deadline for getting her up and slept until 7.15 :thumbup:

So all in all she slept for about 8 hours-ish which is roughly what she has been getting with us going in and out to settle her. Once her wakeful crying period shorten she will hopefully be able to sleep the 10-11 hours she needs with only a couple of short wakings.

Just having :coffee: with breakfast and ejoying the calm before naptime :wacko:

frufru - well done you and joni!!!

well i got my bath in the end. i only dared to stay in for 15mins tho :haha: the rest of the night was terrible though with about 20 wakings :dohh: the only way to pacify him was boobie. have such a headache today :nope: OH rolled in at 3.30am from his night out and is still asleep :grr:

Amy bless Holly for crying, I took Will to see the first couple of barrels yesterday afternoon and it's so loud, he didn't even flinch. I'm sure that will change over the years though! mmmmmm sweets, I'm a real sweetaholic

H&F glad you had a nice evening!

Woweee well done Joni, that's really great Frufru, you must be so chuffed with her and you! Will was very good last night and only woke once at 1 am for a feed and then I heard him stir and was a very naughty Mummy and turned the monitor sound off (he's in the next room and so just so I can't hear him play right in my ear) and he properly woke at 7:20 yay.

First nap however took him 20 minutes of struggling to go down x

Maybe sorry you had a rubbish night and only managed a short bath xx

LC - i'm glad you had a good night and will was a good boy for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back